Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Velophyx View Post
    This came up to me earlier today, I, personally do not know very much about the lore of Warcraft. I really want to start on getting to know it but at the same time can't get myself to it. Anyway, as far as I know, Blizzard can add lore anytime so there would be a lot of possibilities for a "new" expansion. I've not seen many rumors yet about anything like that, as ofcourse, we've not even started with MoP yet. However, I asked myself.. What would the possibilities be of a new expansion bringing us a complete new planet? I mean surely Outland and Azeroth can't be the only planets around. I spoke to a few friends about this and they were thinking that quite possibly a new planet could be the planet Argus, the home of the draenei and, from what I've read on WoWWiki, maybe the place where the Burning Legion could be found. Source: http://www.wowwiki.com/Argus

There would be a large chance that this would be the base of a new expansion, but would it be the next one? Next to that, How many more expansions will there be? As far as I know, the hard level cap would be around level 120. This would mean, when leveling up 10 levels each expansion, there would be three more expansions after Mists of Pandaria. However, I wonder if WoW will even last 8 years longer from now.

There are a lot of possibilities for a new expansion for WoW. I myself, not based on knowledge, am thinking, or better said, hoping that there will be one more expansion which will increase the levelcap to 120 and give us a gigantic new planet which possibly gives us 30 more levels at once to go through. In this expansion WoW would be knotting all ends together. This expansion would last for the coming 4-6 years, ofcourse with a lot of content patches.
    This would be very unrealistic, but this is the fantasy I have about the progress of WoW. Again, based on nothing really, since I barely have a clue about the lore of Warcraft. (Shame on me.)

Well, what are your thoughts? Share them here!
    there will not be anything after mop. blizzard will mail you an expansion complete voucher for the next batch of content.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    There's a lot of evidence the legion is coming, but no evidence they are coming next expansion.

We all assumed 5.0 would be Azshara and N'Zoth because Cata was Deathwing and N'Zoth.

Azshara is still out there, she's still been built up as a villain in Cata, but she's not the villain yet.

I think Azshara will be next (tying Pandaria to the seas nearby it), and then the Legion (tying Azshara back to the Legion).
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    It's got to be Azshara.
    Scratch a cynic and you'll find a disappointed idealist - George Carlin (1937-2008)

Quote Originally Posted by warcraftmew View Post
    sick of moronic people like you who think wow will end at level 100, why cos its a big rounded off number wow has many years left in it yet many il be still playing wow when im 40 in 11 years time just cos 100 is like the perfect number dnt mean crap, look at runescape levels im sure you can be like a level 200+ on that and other games

Keep it civil
    Think again Mr Critical douche bag, Theres a blue post if you can get off your high horse to go find, and it clearly states it will end at level 100, and before you feed me back bull shit, Their itching to get Titan on the way properly,

Runescape is still going because they dont have another project, its "cheap" for them to run as its a browser based game

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2012-09-07 at 08:03 PM.
    Desktop: Zotac 1080 TI, I7 7700k, 16gb Ram, 256gb SSD + 1TB HDD
    Laptop: Zotac 2070 MaxQ, I7 8750, 32gb RAM, 500gb SSD + 2TB SSD
    Main Game: Warcraft Classic

Haters gonna hate

Emerald Dream to defeat the old god, kill Nozdormu, and live happily with Ysera (level 95). After that, we will travel into the Great Dark to kill some dreadlords, only to come back to another god, the fallen, Sargeras (level 100). We will soon meet the pantheon and have a drink in a dwarf inn. Sounds fine to me.

Level 95 Expansion
    ---------------------> RANDOM/BOSS/NAME (three raids) | Noz Raid | Old God

Level 100 Expansion
    ---------------------> Dreadlord Raid/Two Other Raids | Azshara | Sargeras

Maybe?
    Last edited by Rreessii; 2012-09-07 at 06:53 PM.
    "A bird doesn't sing because it has an answer, it sings because it has a song. -Lou Holtz"

Deleted
    We can only hope the legion will make a comeback after MoP. At least, that is what I hope.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hopefully WoW II with a new engine.

Hey - a girl can hope!
    Playing
    WildStar -Mechari Medic, Draken Stalker
    Diablo: RoS
    GW2 - Ranger

Azshara/N'zoth expansion in the south seas(azshara's generals), the abyssal maw (azshara and corrupted neptulon) then the nightmare and nzoth. Then a legion exp with a demon hunter class and illidan leading, and argus as a new continent

Quote Originally Posted by Rotted View Post
    Think again Mr Critical douche bag, Theres a blue post if you can get off your high horse to go find, and it clearly states it will end at level 100, and before you feed me back bull shit, Their itching to get Titan on the way properly,

Runescape is still going because they dont have another project, its "cheap" for them to run as its a browser based game

No, he's right:

"Do we have a solidified plan for future expansions I can share? Not yet, but consider that 100 is just a number. "
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3424796717#7
    If there's one thing World of Warcraft players hate more than people who don't play, it's people that do play but not as much as them.

Deleted
    Surely, the coming expansions must be these!

1. Argus and / or Xoroth
    2. Azshara and the sea
    3. Other side of Azeroth (some sort of mysterious wild continent)
    4. Another revamp of Azeroth, particularly to do with Lordaeron, perhaps splitting up the factions to fit the politics of today, etc. Also focusing on the Night Elves and using the Emerald Dream as a raid. Let's kick the Horde out of human land!
    5. Sargeras

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by High General Turalyon View Post
    Surely, the coming expansions must be these!

1. Argus and / or Xoroth
    2. Azshara and the sea
    3. Other side of Azeroth (some sort of mysterious wild continent)
    4. Another revamp of Azeroth, particularly to do with Lordaeron, perhaps splitting up the factions to fit the politics of today, etc. Also focusing on the Night Elves and using the Emerald Dream as a raid. Let's kick the Horde out of human land!
    5. Sargeras
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Pandaria that mysterious wild continent?

Deleted
    The main focus on the next xpack will be on burning legion most likely, but I guess we will see that on blizzcon 2013.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hope its the return of the burning Legion
    I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!

Quote Originally Posted by Kantee View Post
    I lol'd irl so loud at this my family looked at me from across the room.

Blizzard has already deviated from their original leaked white board schedule by shortening the leveling steps from 10 levels per xpac to only 5. If they stick to that newish pattern they may do Azshara/Kul Tiras from 90-95, leaving Sargeras and the Legion for the "finale" from 95-100. I've had the impression from the start that MoP is just a bit of breather between big nasties.
    That was confirmed a fake years ago along with all of the other supposed expansion lists.

10+ Year Old Account
    at this rate? World of ponies and spongebobs

Quote Originally Posted by Runeweaver View Post
    I'm still waiting for (hoping ._.) The Emerald Dream expansion. There are already Emerald Dream files located within the game files and they have been continuously updated... so it seems that they may should (hopefully) do it eventually. As far as I predict, I hope for Emerald Dream to be next to reach Level 95 then finally a Burning Legion one with perhaps Sargeras as the end boss (with the characters empowered by the titans etc); perhaps ending WoW with Level 100 and having Blizzard move on with Titan. WoW has to have an end eventually.
    I'm not saying what I said, will happen or what absolutely must happen. Just a prediction.

One with Argus though certainly isn't a bad idea.
    IIRC, there a a few quests that take you into the emerald dream, could those files be fore those quests. I have a feeling if anything we will see it as a raid or possible a CoT dungeon. Most of the stuff needed to be taken care of has been resolved an an earlier novel. I know there is still stuff to deal with now but not enough for an entire expansion.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post
    I doubt we'd kill a titan in WoW. There's a point where our power level become lunacy, and killing a god is generally that point.

More likely if we deal with the legion we'll deal with Kil'jaedan.
    The titans would obviously help us, and it wouldn't be hard for them to "empower us". Or Blizzard does the thing they have done many times before, and just say that we fight a "weakened" version of him.

It would make no sense for us to kill KJ, but not the actual leader of the Burning Legion.

Deleted
    My guess would be that we'll see two more expacs after MoP.

90-95 South Seas. (Island Hopping, Zandalar, Undermine, Tel' Abim etc.) Main enemies would be Aszhara and the remaining old gods. (I think we'll kill Y'Shaarj in MoP and N'Zoth and whoever the last one is in teh Xpac after that

95-100 A world conquered by the Burning Legion (probably Argus). We'll finally kill Kil'Jaeden and Sargeras. An important storypart will be the return of the titans

there will be kung fu panda and pokemon in MOP

emerald dream would be good stuff