Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    what is that blindfold?!?!
    The helm is called Berserker's Acolyte Mask of Grenth, it's a level 70 orange quality helm.
    3DS Friend Code: 2165 - 5428 - 1895

Deleted
    Here's my Sylvari Guardian <3

Ok that is gorgeous.

My part in this story has been decided. And I will play it well.

Quote Originally Posted by undead9 View Post
    The helm is called Berserker's Acolyte Mask of Grenth, it's a level 70 orange quality helm.
    Where from? the dungeon? or crafted?

10+ Year Old Account
    would like too buy and play this game.. but the diagital download is disabled at their site atm.. and im miles from the nearest game shop

Quote Originally Posted by Draknalor186 View Post
    would like too buy and play this game.. but the diagital download is disabled at their site atm.. and im miles from the nearest game shop
    make an excuse to go grocery shopping or something.

Deleted
    Try amazon (dunno if Sweden has one but you can always order from the UK, France, Germany etc.).

Deleted
    Could always order a box copy online.

http://www.webhallen.com/se-sv/spel/...5-guild_wars_2
    This one got them in stock currently.

Quote Originally Posted by lanerios View Post
    Where can I get that armour? Oo I want!
    If you are talking about the pants from memory it was round an area where there were centaurs round L 20 or a HEART npc that sold it. But I think it may even have been a lucky drop for me.
    If you mean the chest I think that was from my personal story QUEST reward.
    The shoulders was a lucky drop.

abyss dyed vigil exotic perf condition sword and molten shield

Come on guys, thumbnails are your friends. Most people can't see the full images anyway and have to "Show Image' to see it. Make thumbnails so the pages load faster, its not hard.
    Last edited by Eldar45; 2012-09-08 at 04:25 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I still wonder what's with all the huge images, forcing me to scroll scroll scroll down this page, when I can't even see the BIG images in full because I have to use the horizontal scroller to pan across it, and only get small snippets of the full image.

Thumbnails work better! All you have to do is upload to imageshack and grab the thumbnail forum URL from your image gallery. It looks like photobucket has a way to do it as well.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

Deleted

Cilkia, my 50 elementalist ^^

Also, Imgur supports thumbnails as well :3, This just isn't too bad compared to 1080p screenshots...
    =>

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elapo View Post
    Also, Imgur supports thumbnails as well :3, This just isn't too bad compared to 1080p screenshots
    Thumbnails aren't there to look pretty. They're meant to give a "preview" of the full image, while saving space, and then you can click on it to see the whole thing!
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

10+ Year Old Account

Click for larger.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

Click for larger

Did some redying since last time I posted.

Deleted

This is my little ele.. Want better looking daggers (like heritage) but I haven't found the fine transmute stones yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Thisisanalt View Post
    Here's my Sylvari Guardian <3

I'm not a fan of the sylvari look, but this is probably the best character I've seen so far imo. Everything is coordinated, down to the weapon, skin, armor.

Grats!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eiserne Drossel View Post
    Update.

Love that lvl 60 set for Humans only, can't wait to get that set for level 80, it's the same that Logan Thackeray got, it's expensive as hell though :/
    That gear is awesome! and a great screen shot in general, thanks for this.