Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Man I love it.. when I reached Dredgehaut Cliffs (Close to Sorrows Embrace) I got really impressed how they put down a actively warzone in a mmo game.. The last 3 zones look amazing and thank god totally different from the rest (you see sea decoration everywhere wich reminds you the city(land) was sunken). I'm sure we get different zones depending on the other elder dragons (ice and shizzle with the one who took nornland!).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by turbonerd View Post
    Man I love it.. when I reached Dredgehaut Cliffs (Close to Sorrows Embrace) I got really impressed how they put down a actively warzone in a mmo game.. The last 3 zones look amazing and thank god totally different from the rest (you see sea decoration everywhere wich reminds you the city(land) was sunken). I'm sure we get different zones depending on the other elder dragons (ice and shizzle with the one who took nornland!).

yeah when I was 16 I also liked that kind of shit.

Quote Originally Posted by nemro82 View Post
    lol "this is dead land, we dont have sun here"
    dude, it's on the world map and not some twilight zone in space.
    Yeah but you're forgetting that in this game magic exists
    There are plenty of events where you cleanse an area of undead in other zones and when you do so the game brightens up the whole area as if something has ceased blocking the sun (I think it also happens for Twilight Sylvari)

10+ Year Old Account
    If you don't like it, then you don't like it. I personally hate Caledon Forest because freaking everything is green and bright and flowery. I was hoping for much more variation in regards to the jungle/plant theme.

Doesn't mean the zone is horrible (although I do think it's far too empty in regards to hearts and events).
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

Deleted
    Lucky for alot of us not everything looks like narnia even when times are bad. Fantasy is both the dark and britghness. It would be a weird and dark place if Zaithan was hidding in Caledon Forest. Like I said this is the Zaithan's theme and it's done brilliantly but who knows there might be a elder dragon of the "happy love and rock and roll"!

Edit: Ironic with my char (avatar) looking all happy and cute!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by turbonerd View Post
    Lucky for alot of us not everything looks like narnia even when times are bad. Fantasy is both the dark and britghness. It would be a weird and dark place if Zaithan was hidding in Caledon Forest. Like I said this is the Zaithan's theme and it's done brilliantly but who knows there might be a elder dragon of the "happy love and rock and roll"!
    Kralkatorrik may come close. He's over in a desert, and his corruption is all sparkly purple crystals.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

lol "this is dead land, we dont have sun here"
    dude, it's on the world map and not some twilight zone in space.
    It's perpetually covered in thick clouds. The sun really doesn't shine in Orr. Doesn't matter where it is on the map.

Deleted
    Care to explain what that's got to do with age?

Deleted
    I like orr. It's challenging. Makes me pull my hair out quite often, but I think it's a great end zone. Monster there really trying to kill you, you can practically feel their hate.