am looking for a guy to give him SoR , am on pvp darkspear pm me and i'll send it to u asap , am ally
    Last edited by Samee7a; 2012-09-08 at 09:59 AM.

sending SoR at EU . pm with your email , server and faction you want to play

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadbees View Post
    Looking to Recruit a RaF Partner to Us-Mannoroth Alliance!

What I'll Provide:
    -Gold
    -Knowledge
    -Level 25 guild
    -Anything else you could possible need in game

What You'll Have To Get:
    -The game
    -Game Time
    -MoP for Monk RaFing
    -Focus

I'm currently 7 85s and 1 81. I have 2 left to get Priest and Warlock. Looking to get them and then Monk when it is available. I play nearly everyday and have been playing since Beta. I know all the shortcuts, tricks and ways to get things done the fastest.

If you are looking for quick leveling and 2 80 toons, I am your man!

Pm me here.
    Still looking for a RaF Partner! 3 weeks left!

hey id be down i play on deathwing horde us and have been for five years i can provide 10k golf for every 80, 6+ hours a day, lvl 25 guild, skype etc

Looking for somebody to recruit me, I can only guarantee that I'll level to 70 though. I'd like to level ASAP and will purchase my own keys. You don't have to provide ANYTHING but the time to run dungeons straight to 70. I'll be running a resto druid through the queues. If you're willing to be a tank that'd be great. Email your contact information, your server, your faction, your class etc. to nsc019(at)gmail(dot)com. Thanks!

The forgotten coast, decent populated server

pay for your flying
    lvl 25 guild
    help you raid
    help you get cool rare items pets mounts
    meh, whatever you need im a good friend

Quote Originally Posted by Dhi View Post
    Looking to come back to MOP would appreciate anyone that can send me a scroll of res for US servers
    What yer email?

Deleted
    Sending Scrolls of Resurection. PM me if you're interested.

Quote Originally Posted by ZMC View Post
    Recruit me

Im coming back to wow, willing to buy all games, i already know how to play the game so leveling will be simple

you get fast exp, a new mount, and free month

US only, pm with what you have to offer
    do you have an email i can contact you by? or ingame? id love to team up.

---------- Post added 2012-09-08 at 08:21 PM ----------

sending SoR's aswell. msg me

Quote Originally Posted by nsc019 View Post
    Looking for somebody to recruit me, I can only guarantee that I'll level to 70 though. I'd like to level ASAP and will purchase my own keys. You don't have to provide ANYTHING but the time to run dungeons straight to 70. I'll be running a resto druid through the queues. If you're willing to be a tank that'd be great. Email your contact information, your server, your faction, your class etc. to nsc019(at)gmail(dot)com. Thanks!
    sent you an email

Looking for someone who's planning to play to send SoR to. Have had several accepted but no time added! Can send from US servers mal'ganis (pvp) or hyjal (pve). Please send me a message with your info and I'll send it right away
    Last edited by Khager; 2012-09-08 at 08:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by valedo View Post
    Lf someone to recruit to outland eu alliance I provide everything ingame pm
    sent you a pm

sending SoR at EU . pm with your email , server and faction you want to play

10+ Year Old Account
    If I could find someone that would RaF with me that'd be cool. I wanted to do it for my monk so I could insta get 80. But, I don't have the money right now to buy a new game.. So it'd have to be the other person that would pay for the game. (EST Timezone, US, server doesn't matter -- To be decided) if you'd be willing to do this, feel free to PM me. I'm an extremely active player so I can work with most times to level with the person.

I'm looking for someone US-horde to send me a Scroll of resurrection ASAP. I'm 3 months inactive. PM me for my email. TY

Looking for an RAF Partner, US-Velen server (The server is PST but I am EST)

--What I can provide--
    -Level 25 guild (And vent if you aren't into Skype)
    -Gold for riding skill
    -Knowledge of game (If you are newish or returning after some time away)

--What You Provide--
    -Game / Game Time
    -MoP (I'd like to level monks together, or you can level another Panda class if you aren't into Monks.)
    -A decent attitude

I can play weeknights after classes from about 4pm EST till Midnight EST M-T
    Can't do Friday evenings
    Sat I can do 5pm EST till whenever
    Sun 5pm till Midnight

If you are interested, PM for more details.

I'm looking to send a scroll to someone on EU servers.
    No strings attached, just the scroll thingy (I probably won't be doing any levling, got almost every class at 80+).
    PM me if anyone's interested.
    KAPOW!

giving my post a bump..

Currently doing Recruit-a-Friend.

Details:
    Home Server: Bleeding Hollow / Alliance 85 Druid (Teradan)
    Alt Realm: Mug'thol / Horde 85 Paladin (Aleryia)

I can recruit you on either of the characters, my email is xmetallica77x@gmail.com, send an email to this email, or send me a message on this website and we can work something out. thanks!

Edit: for some incentive, I can help start you out with a fair amount of gold, say 10,000? I can also help with nearly anything you need(group quest, general quest help etc etc) I've been around since January 2005.
    I also have a two person flying mount, any where you need to go I can take you, instantly!

Updated: I'm also willing to roll a new character on any realm of your choosing, although I wont be able to provide the same benefits to you.
    I play frequently and am free for the next few weeks. As others have said, im compliant, friendly, hell of a fast leveler, and have pretty good hours to work around (EST) weekdays usually on/around from 4-10pm

bump

Recruit me get your mount

ill buy my own game codes

have some really good options so far but im still looking for a raf partner

need good experienced player for fast leveling. and also looking for a good progression guild

would like to get leveling done before mop

hit me up with server/guild/your details

Offering SoR on EU
    chose your server if you want a free character migration