Thread: Monk PoV Videos

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Apparently I'm not allowed to put links in forums yet....silly rule.

Anyways, type in Rawrdeblarg on youtube for some Windwalker pov raiding.

Are there any PoV video's of Brewmaster tanking? Seeing these videos of Mistweaver is awesome since it's the other spec I'm interested in, but I haven't seen any good Brewmaster's yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Seibei View Post
    Are there any PoV video's of Brewmaster tanking? Seeing these videos of Mistweaver is awesome since it's the other spec I'm interested in, but I haven't seen any good Brewmaster's yet.
    I could possibly convince my guild leader to record some dungeons. The trainer in Orgrimmar is MIA for some(including myself as I've been wanting to respec my Windwalker spec)

Deleted
    I couldn't find him either the other day. Ended up flying to the orc starting area and finding a monk trainer there so I could respec.

Deleted
    Great post. I have some old Brewmaster footage from bosses already Tested. I will get them rendered / Uploaded if they aren't too old. If so, I will get the next bosses recorded for people to get a look at.

Quote Originally Posted by Alsayyar View Post
    Great post. I have some old Brewmaster footage from bosses already Tested. I will get them rendered / Uploaded if they aren't too old. If so, I will get the next bosses recorded for people to get a look at.
    Awesome! Thank you very much!

Deleted
    Any pvp vids going yet?

Updated original thread with a PVP video!
    Have a few more to upload in the next couple of days with Mistweaver POV.

Deleted
    New raid testing coming next week, so I should get footage of all three specs in different fights. ^_^

That Mistweaver PvP video makes PvP look extremely appealing to me. I was planning on dual speccing my first monk at Brew/Mist anyway and now I'm sold.

Deleted
    So what about new movies?

Quote Originally Posted by Seibei View Post
    I agree. I would like to see some Brewmaster PoV videos or even Windwalker.

Deleted
    I keep saying I will record something every time a raid test comes up, though something always happens or I forget.

If people want BM / WW PoV, is Raid Finder good until the next round of tests? It's rather easy to record and render quickly rather than sort through wipes or bad plays etc.

I keep saying I will record something every time a raid test comes up, though something always happens or I forget.

If people want BM / WW PoV, is Raid Finder good until the next round of tests? It's rather easy to record and render quickly rather than sort through wipes or bad plays etc.
    I think that would be fine. I'm not sure about the others, but I don't necessarily need to see the raid content I would just like to see a Brewmaster or Windwalker and what they're up to while in a level 90 group. Oddly enough its difficult finding videos even on youtube of BM and WW.

Deleted
    Alright, give me 2 days, tops. Won't do it tonight but I will run them and render them after I get back from a picnic with the missus tomorrow

Alright, give me 2 days, tops. Won't do it tonight but I will run them and render them after I get back from a picnic with the missus tomorrow
    That would be nice.
    I cant stand sitting in 2+ hr queue times

Deleted
    I hope you all love me for going in and trying to live through Raid Finder Heart of Fear >_>

Deleted
    Moin Moin,

I have also a Video from Monk PoV
    Was my first guide...
    youtube.com/watch?v=TZgowoITK_M&feature=plcp
    can´t link it full :-(

Your,
    Holy

Deleted
    I just spend 3 hours wiping in a group on Tuslong. My goodness -_-

Deleted
    Hi

I'm looking for gameplay streams, vods, or similar, of Monk mistweaver pve healing, updated, and current, not stuff from early Beta... I tried watching through some of the EGTactics, but theres little none, and google doesnt me all that much..