Thread: Post Your UI

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Celticmoon View Post

Still a work in progress. I have a few things that need to be fixed.
    is there any chance you could send me what you have so far,
    i would love to get this exactly as it is right now. its sensational.
    can't post links yet but seriously.. WoW

Quote Originally Posted by Pixil View Post
    Very controversial subject in this thread; but I'm going to go ahead and suggest using a pixel font.
    *Runs and hides. Don't hurt me!*
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyn View Post
    Try another font. If you don't want a pixel font, just try a more readable one. Like the always preffered Express Freeway or so. With a small outline, or w/o. Dunno. - Or, if you want to go the "OH I AM SO MINIMAL"-route: take a pixel font. But please, if you do that, take A GOOD ONE.
    Only pixel font I can even remotely read is Homespun, and little bit of m39 Square-something. But I hate the pixel font's diagonal "lines." Like V's, K's, X's and stuff.

I can't find this Express Freeway font you speak of.

I ditched oUF and picked up Stuf. Very easy to configure everything to how you like it with Stuf.
    To do list:
    Edit nameplaters - texture and font.
    Find a way to change font on power aura timers.
    Take a raid encounter screenshot showing all AddOns.
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2012-09-10 at 02:27 AM.

I ditched oUF and picked up Stuf. Very easy to configure everything to how you like it with Stuf.
    To do list:
    Edit nameplaters - texture and font.
    Find a way to change font on power aura timers.
    Take a raid encounter screenshot showing all AddOns.

You should try using WeakAuras.
    IMO much more customisable than Power Auras as well as CPU friendly.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by solvexx View Post
    You should try using WeakAuras.
    IMO much more customisable than Power Auras as well as CPU friendly.
    Or clcinfo which is even better :P

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremypwnz View Post
    You're welcome.
    oh, honey.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremypwnz View Post
    You can get it on dafont.com for free but imho Prototype would fit perfect to that ui. (:

So, I started to look into Stuf and ran into some issues that I can't seem to fix.
    http://i.imgur.com/4x9h3.jpg
    First of all, the white border. The border that defines where my Unitframes starts and ends (mouseover). Can't seem to find a way to resize it or remove it.
    Second, the border on the Manabar is just awful. It's not changing into the correct size, The vertical ends are too long and refuse to be the right lenght.
    Appreciate the help, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Crummy View Post
    So, I started to look into Stuf and ran into some issues that I can't seem to fix.
    First of all, the white border. The border that defines where my Unitframes starts and ends (mouseover). Can't seem to find a way to resize it or remove it.
    Second, the border on the Manabar is just awful. It's not changing into the correct size, The vertical ends are too long and refuse to be the right lenght.
    Regarding the white border; it's because the background of the frame and the health/mana bars are separate 'features'. I suggest making the background visible and then adjusting it to the same size as your health/mana bars. This will make the white border act correctly. I hope you understand what I mean :P

I'm not sure what you mean about the border of the mana bar, but I don't like the borders that you can use with Stuf anyway. They're too thick for my liking. A suggestion might be to use kgpanels to create the borders and anchor them to the different unitframes. I did this and it worked well

My other bars are faded out
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2012-09-10 at 01:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Crummy View Post
    Use this guide to create pixelborder via STUF so you dont have problems at your manabar =>http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=40260

I know it's not minimalistic, but I love it

Regarding the white border; it's because the background of the frame and the health/mana bars are separate 'features'. I suggest making the background visible and then adjusting it to the same size as your health/mana bars. This will make the white border act correctly. I hope you understand what I mean :P
    Got it! managed to resize it and hide it! Mouseover now works!

Quote Originally Posted by Deemaxm View Post
    Use this guide to create pixelborder via STUF so you dont have problems at your manabar =>http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=40260
    Score! Works like a charm, Singlepixel border it is.
    Thanks

Deleted
    Celticmoon
    please upload this.
    its exactly what im looking for, and im too stupid to actually be able to create it.

/beg

Deleted
    I would, if I had the slightest idea of how to upload it. I'm sorry
    Zip up your FONTS, INTERFACE, AND WTF FOLDERS,

and upload them anywhere mediafire, rapidshare, dropbox, hotfile etc..

i can do the rest :-)

I would, if I had the slightest idea of how to upload it. I'm sorry
    as for exporting the WeakAuras' auras: open WeakAuras configuration window (/wa); right click on a group of auras responsible for your or target's unit frame; choose "Export to string..."; copy the text (will look like gibberish); paste it here

I will be doing a little dance if that happens

I will try and do this tonight when the kiddies are in bed. If I'm successful in doing it, I will pm you and Korallis the info.
    ...and shall win teh Internets for it

Deleted
    I will try and do this tonight when the kiddies are in bed.
    you have just made my birthday sooo much better <3
    thank you even for just trying

10+ Year Old Account
    *snip*
    adorable Celtic, I love Kait's UI aswell, but I just can't do it myself(i suck at addons)

ps. would love to try this out aswell ;D
    “We all know interspecies romance is weird.”
    ― Tim Burton

Here is mine, I was hoping to get some advice or the answers to a couple questions?

I happen to be on my 7..something? Druid but the UI is about the same for all of my classes excluding things like a pet bar and what not.

Any suggestions in general?

-=Questions=-
    1. I need a good tracker for Burning Embers (I don't play affliction and just use Demo to solo so I don't really care about knowing the exact number of my Demonic Fury) I tried using WeakAuras but that ish is COMPLICATED! Basically anything graphical that is easy to see at a glance.

2. I'd love an addon that is maybe one button that flashes a spell icon on a proc, examples would be something that easily and graphically tells me when I have 5 stacks of whatever makes the Shaman lightning bolt instant cast, or 5 stacks of Unholy Infusion, or when Mangle procs free cast/no cooldown for my Druid. I don't need something huge, something as small as a single image of the spell icon would be informative enough for me.

3. If you can tell I've changed the health bars of ElvUI to be a green because seeing the black/green/yellow/orange/red became confusing but what I'd like to do is change all of the resource colors (which I know how to do) but I need suggestions on colors that maybe are a higher contrast like a Red for rage instead of the soft brick color, or Purple for Demonic Fury instead of the like lilac color, Blue for Mana, Robins Egg Blue for Runic Power, Yellow for Energy, Orange for Focus (I never liked the salmon) so I'm looking for values I can use that are standard with the game, I don't know how to find out the exact colors the game uses.

4. With ElvUI how do I make it not gray out party frames that are out of range? I'm ok with that in Raids but in Parties I'd rather they always be solid. I don't heal so the range info isn't relevant.

I think that's pretty much it, like I said all suggestions on things I should fix, change, add or just any addons you'd recommend I look into are welcome, I'm kind of a novice at this.

List of Addons:
    ElvUI (Main UI)
    Carbonite (Quest Tracker and Small Map next to minimap)
    Prat (Chat Window)
    Recount (Damage Meter on right side)
    Milk Scrolling Battle Text (Can't see that in this shot)

Also about a dozen others that you can't see or wouldn't see.

Dear lord is there some way to shrink this? I didn't mean for it to come out huge.
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2012-09-10 at 09:36 PM.