Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sniped a Leo ring =) so I should be 65-66 but been doing breaks very frequently =/

Quote Originally Posted by -Apathy- View Post
    Sniped a Leo ring =) so I should be 65-66 but been doing breaks very frequently =/
    Do remember that the Leo's ring only gives you a ~14% exp gain benefit if you're already running with 112% from neph/gem/follower ring (for a 30% ring), du to 112->142 being a 14% increase, not a 30%. So you need to be sure that having a trifecter ring with proper stats isn't actually making you like, 10% faster =P. I know if I threw off my ring I'd lose 20K out of 160K dps, which is around those 14%.

Lvl 48, going to USA on friday, want 50 before that. Get home when MOP is released, so won't have much time to play then :8.

Deleted
    Finally level 8. Taking a break though, don't see what's so fun about this game. Patch 1.04 has been a big disappointment so far.

Found 4 legendaries this patch, all still the same crappy stats as before. Where are the improvements?
    Waiting on a REAL patch. If it ever comes. Somehow I doubt it.

Quote Originally Posted by agnow View Post
    Finding a solution is not something you just do.. you have no idea how hard it's.. and lowering graphics is not a good solution..
    Any solution would have been better than limiting multiplayer to 4 people.

The best jobs usually are difficult, and they're the best jobs specifically because the people who have them are capable of doing difficult things rather than whining, making excuses and coming up with terrible workarounds.

It's funny how other games allow more than 4 people in a game, if it's so difficult. After all, aren't Blizzard's coders supposed to be the best?

Deleted
    31 now, doing few lvls / day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably taking a break today but if not I'll be 68-69

I think I'm done. Nothings changed with paragon, just farm the same old shit for nothing, even with mf on it doesn't make much difference. Suppose I'll try TL2 next and hope that they don't make the same mind-numbing boring gameplay that is D3.

I'm still level 6. The new paragon system has done nothing to make me want to continue playing Diablo 3.

Deleted
    Played abit after the patch with paragon, I think I got to lvl 7, stil got bored fast though.

Deleted
    Only level 11, but I don't play much more than a few hours week when really bored.

10+ Year Old Account
    Today should be 74-75, 73 is acceptable. Been really tired lately so -.-

30 on barb, dh is still like 21.

Takes me about an hour or two per level but hit the wall just in time for bl2/tl2. If the mobs werent so freaking annoying i could endure them. Ranged monsters who do nothing but backtrack into molten/arcane/freeze bombs etc is very very annoying.

Very nice apathy, its truely a grind.

Hit 45 today, starting to feel the uphill battle now.

Deleted
    43 with barb and 13 with monk! Starting to slow down abit, propably cause i'l just casually run through my farming route now before the patch. Gonna start speed running again when the patch hits.

Deleted
    38 and have been running near MF capped most of the time, got my first set item just before 38.

Playing MOP mostly atm and some quick "second heart" run in act3 every now and then.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well since i cant log on wow these days i am loving my leveling in diablo Lvl 19 pargon but maybe ill hit 21 today
    Retired

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Lvl 22, I never farmed with mf before, slowed me down too much, I can really see a difference in drops now.

Deleted
    45 and half now! And it seems that today was my lucky day! Got quite nice drops while farming lazily, almost didnt even notice them. Three items which sold for over 300mil combined. Me likes!

Deleted
    18 at the moment, going really slow...

Deleted
    44 soon, just need one more run