10+ Year Old Account
    For my dream set I need one item from two different world bosses, which is a huge pain in the ass. One of them finally spawned after flying between Hellfire/Shadowmoon for a few months and (of course) he didn't drop the item I wanted. I should've started farming for transmog gear well before it was actually implemented ._. I'm still running around with this: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...aírday/simple which I used as soon as DS and the new dungeons came about. Just hand over my dream set, stupid RNG! D:

(dream set: http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...17;45492:1+0:0)
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Here is my healer set :
    (i cant post image links yet :/ )
    h t t p : //w w w.fileden.com/files/2010/11/17/3018395/healer1.jpg

and here is my Tank set :
    h t t p : //w w w.fileden.com/files/2010/11/17/3018395/tank2.jpg

15+ Year Old Account

tier 2 warrior look alike (wrath) with corrupted ashbringer to stay in the green/skull theme

i also modified the belt (borak's belt of bravery) because i thought it looked better than the matching set belt
    Last edited by Malthanis; 2012-09-12 at 07:48 PM.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler

Bad players are always going to deflect their failures onto someone else.

What sword is that?

Quote Originally Posted by enderaman View Post

This is what I roll with. As Ret, I just put on the T2 hood, too. It just seems more badass for death-dealing.

If a mod could link those, that would be great. I joined the boards just to partake in this discussion.

... scroll up about six posts.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by enderaman View Post
    [IMG]-snip-[/IMG]
    [img]-snip-[/img]

This is what I roll with. As Ret, I just put on the T2 hood, too. It just seems more badass for death-dealing.

If a mod could link those, that would be great. I joined the boards just to partake in this discussion.
    I'm curious to what cloak that is, for the life of me I can't recall ever seeing one with those colors.

Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    For my dream set I need one item from two different world bosses, which is a huge pain in the ass. One of them finally spawned after flying between Hellfire/Shadowmoon for a few months and (of course) he didn't drop the item I wanted. I should've started farming for transmog gear well before it was actually implemented ._. I'm still running around with this: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...aírday/simple which I used as soon as DS and the new dungeons came about. Just hand over my dream set, stupid RNG! D:

(dream set: http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...17;45492:1+0:0)

I really like that set, but I still can't get used to the bear trap helmet on a Blood Elf male. :P

Here is my female banker - full Glorious, with Teebu and Skullflame. Glorious and Vanguard are the nicest for female imo

10+ Year Old Account
    Front

Back

Purple Judgement with a green head I bought from the AH, and the shield from Gruul.

Quote Originally Posted by Evián View Post
    I'm curious to what cloak that is, for the life of me I can't recall ever seeing one with those colors.

I really like that set, but I still can't get used to the bear trap helmet on a Blood Elf male. :P
    That is the Sunglimmer Cloak. You can get that or a look alike from the Algalon quest line in Ulduar.
    Glad you like it.

Finally complete!

"Twilight"

Been trying to mix together a lot of different items, to form a simple, yet pally-plate-like armour. If i cant get some spellpower sword to mog, i got Light's Justice to fill in nicely. Should i ever stumble upon a plain crown-like headpiece, it could be appropriate.

Quote Originally Posted by flimss View Post
    Been trying to mix together a lot of different items, to form a simple, yet pally-plate-like armour. If i cant get some spellpower sword to mog, i got Light's Justice to fill in nicely. Should i ever stumble upon a plain crown-like headpiece, it could be appropriate.

This is sick. What's the setup?
    Last edited by rulk; 2012-09-14 at 08:48 PM.
    lol casual - Ret masochist since 05

Rullk

10+ Year Old Account
    Orissa's Holy Gear

I have the helm, but since I don't often display it, it isn't mogged at the moment

Justice Bearer's Pauldrons
    Breastplate of Many Graces
    Lifebearer's Gauntlets
    Girdle of Many Blessings (it's not in the screenshot, I didn't realize until I made this post that i forgot to transmog it and I'm too lazy to do a new screenie)
    Cassock of the Loyal
    Boots of the Watchful Heart
    Hammer of the Penitent
    Azure Shield of the Coldarra

Protection:

Sometimes I display helm, sometimes I don't.

It's the final season for Cataclysm. When I saw this set coming out, I fell in love with it, but could not get it until 5.0.4 because I hate to PvP on my paladin. Only thing missing is the sword and belt

Red Riding Hood's Cloak

My other Prot set:

Soulforge! All but the breastplate farmed before Cata hit. I was epically bored. Glad I saved it though.
    Draconic Deflector
    Silent Fang (Katana style blade, damned Windwalker enchant)
    Stoneskin Gargoyle Cape (I usually display cloak when I wear this set, forgot to turn that back on) It's white and looks longer than your average cloak or cape.

Retribution

Again, sometimes I show helm, sometimes I don't. This is one of the few helms I like, but I prefer to go helmless most the time

All of it is T4, except belt, belt is soulforge, still looking for a good belt to match this set.
    Arcanite Reaper
    Red Riding Hood's cloak.
    Putin khuliyo

I'm looking for a really good one handed sword that matches the paladin Challenge mode armor set. At the moment, I'm looking at honor's call and quel'serrar, but those don't match it that well (honor's call has wrong sword color, quel'serrar has wrong enchant color). Here's a pic of what the challenge mode armor looks like:
    Last edited by Malthanis; 2012-09-15 at 02:58 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumineus View Post
    No one expects the Scarlet Crusade!

Could someone tell me what set the shoulders/gloves are part of? Thanks!

The shoulders are the DK lookalike ones from ICC25 heroic, they drop from the gunship chest and also from Rotface.

The gauntlets are the DPS plate/Warrior tank gloves from Sunwell Plateau.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

10+ Year Old Account
    So the chest was an incredible pain in the ass to get but I finally finished my paladins set today.

"Terror, darkness, power? The Forsaken crave not these things; the Forsaken ARE these things."

Quote Originally Posted by rulk View Post
    This is sick. What's the setup?
    Sporting a Parsel Bearer's Breastplate (quest item in badlands afair), Netherwane cloak, Savage Gladiator's Ornamented Spaulders (ilvl 200), Relentless Gladiator's Ornamented Gloves (ilvl 251), Cataclysmic Gladiator's Greaves of Meditation (season 11 standard), Girdle of Valorous Deeds, Legguards of the Peaceful Covenant. Weapon is Dragon's Call, shield is Triptych Shield of the Ancients. Thats all.

10+ Year Old Account

Shield is: Ice Layered Barrier
    Boots: Life Force Chargers
    Set: Tier 11 heroic
    Mace: Ko'gun, Hammer of the Firelord
    Waist: Blinding Girdle of Truth

and i'll never replace it!

- I made the banner, so feel free to copy and share!