Thread: Holy Priests

Holy Priests

So I looked around for a bit and found many of posts about Disc. What is going on with holy?

Deleted
    If it's advice on holy try howtopriest.com and look under guides. Not 100% sure, but the new one should be op by now on holy.

from what i hear it's doing a lot better than disc atm
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post
    I literally die every time i see people using literally wrong.

Holy is much better than disc at lvl90 due to mana issues, but at 85 in Dragon Soul, disc is very powerful still.
    Last edited by emni; 2012-09-13 at 09:41 AM.

I'd say Disc still somewhat (tiny bit) surpasses Holy at 85 BUT needs way more mana to do so. I guess you're seeing so many Disc posts as Holy still plays the same as before, just some regen nerfs

I think the reason you don't see holy priest posts is because not many people play the specc much these days, more play disc, holy got some nerfs not just to regen but to some heals too, not doing too good at 85 but should do better at 90.

Before the patch we was doing well but since the patch not too great.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kacie View Post
    I think the reason you don't see holy priest posts is because not many people play the specc much these days, more play disc, holy got some nerfs not just to regen but to some heals too, not doing too good at 85 but should do better at 90.
    Thats only because Disci was easier to play. I didn't really care as I had more HPS as them as Holy

EDIT: Freakin English is killing me ~.~ Grammar sux

Holy doesn't seem to have changed very much. The only new thing I really enjoyed was spamming Angelic Feathers everywhere. Disc got a few new neat things.❤

Well it has changed really, sanctuary is weak now and renew in serenity I really don't like and stance dancing with chakra's it's very annoying.

A lot of it depends on the player. I've seen some fabulous disc/holy players and I've seen some very below average. The class that is surprising me the most are shamans. A good shaman can really pump out the heals now.

So can bad ones before the patch I doing the most, now I'm between the paladins/disc priest but I'm not worried shamans do seem op but its all balanced round lvl 90 not 85 so any changes will be made in the first tier of MoP as it was in Cata.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bl4s3 View Post
    Thats only because Disci was easier to play. I didn't really care as I had more HPS as them as Holy

EDIT: Freakin English is killing me ~.~ Grammar sux
    Disc still has a massive toolkit and is possibly more difficult than Holy now...it's hard to say. Whenever I ask Holy or Disc, most players reply that they started with Disc because it was the best PVP spec and people got comfortable using it for that reason. For those who don't PVE, Disc is the popular choice.
    "Healing is a game of Hungry Hungry Hippos. All the healers try to gobble all the marbles up. Disc priests take the marbles off the board."

I've always found disc easier to play than holy, it never has issues and the toolkit is easy, although I have played holy since classic I still find that disc is the easier specc to play.

My guild always wants me as disc on certain fights, but I don't see how some find disc hard to play holy is a pain now we have to stance dance with our chakra's before patch I would have said holy was easier to play but I'm not so sure it is now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kacie View Post
    I've always found disc easier to play than holy, it never has issues and the toolkit is easy, although I have played holy since classic I still find that disc is the easier specc to play.

My guild always wants me as disc on certain fights, but I don't see how some find disc hard to play holy is a pain now we have to stance dance with our chakra's before patch I would have said holy was easier to play but I'm not so sure it is now.
    Holy didn't undergo much changes... I even stance danced in most fights, before it was patched, and we healed all of 10man DS hc without Disc.

Warrior Stance Dances in Classic and BC were much more anoying, than chakra is now... just hotkey Chakra Serenety and Sanctuary with Shift and Alt and goodgame. It hasn't even a gcd anymore.

I never stance danced in my raid. But in the 25 man setting and the constant aoe healing I found the CoH cd to be better.