10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    So... It's not an electricity tower, then? Looks exactly like one.
    I assume the image she was replying to included the arrow pointing to the tower and the facepalm images, thus making her comment a Captain Obvious thing or something.

Still smarter than the person who thought it was Paris though.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've never heard it called an "electricity tower" not sure the exact term, but never heard it that, it's just one of those things power lines run on. You can see the cables running from the top :3

(not sure if this needs to be said, it's late and I'm tired lol)

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

We call them Pylons here. *insert starcraft reference here*
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

Deleted

Oh 90's commercials...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    So... It's not an electricity tower, then? Looks exactly like one.
    The woman was replying to the whole image I posted (so including the facebook comments on the top right about the photo on top left part of the image, etc, it's all been made into 1 image and she was commenting on that). So yes it is an electricity tower, or "Pylon" as a poster has pointed out (I couldn't think of the right name at the time, I translated it from a dutch sentence). The fact she commented on the image saying that, is what made my IQ drop my 10 points, so to speak, because she said made the comment thinking people didn't already know.

15+ Year Old Account
    /\ Was this sarcasm? Are you sure?
    || Read it again, I'll wait.
    || The results may surprise you.

^ Brilliant. Should be done. I can even become a damn math teacher just to do that.
    "So, he sent a succubus to seduce you, and lure you down to his side. And yet, first thing you do is to check her ass? Ah, kid, you've got much to learn.."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulmaz View Post
    LOL, so true! Fits perfectly with MMO-Champion mods.

[IMG][/IMG]

For your entertainment

Last edited by schwarzkopf; 2012-09-15 at 06:10 PM.

Deleted
    Did I just see someone kill someone else? I don't see her tied to anything and looks like quite a drop...

Deleted
    No, there was rope on her legs, just out of the pic. Got worried so I looked it up heh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arnorei View Post
    Did I just see someone kill someone else? I don't see her tied to anything and looks like quite a drop...
    Bungee jumper.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

15+ Year Old Account
    The black things around her ankles are attached to a rope, she's bungee jumping but looks like she decided against it very last second... nice of the man to toss her off instead of helping her back up haha ;D

Deleted

Aaah the lost smurfs episode.
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by d3v View Post
    The black things around her ankles are attached to a rope, she's bungee jumping but looks like she decided against it very last second... nice of the man to toss her off instead of helping her back up haha ;D
    It's very similar to skydiving if you've ever done it. You have to sign an agreement that states, once you're at the gates, you have to go. If you decide to back out, it's gotta be before you're hooked up, otherwise it wastes employee time. Besides, it's normally that first jump that people have to get over in order to go through with it. He was just doing his job. Maybe a little too willingly, haha.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

Deleted
    Isn't this the guy who makes stupid jokes on that motor show and when his dog died he posted on twitter and people were jerks of him making jokes of his dog dieing so he got really pissed of that?
    No, it isn't. How very dare you. How can you not know who Stephen Fry is??

---------- Post added 2012-09-15 at 08:44 PM ----------

that is brilliant haha

---------- Post added 2012-09-15 at 09:10 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by misspellar View Post
    vojin graffiti
    awesome, where was that?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    It's very similar to skydiving if you've ever done it. You have to sign an agreement that states, once you're at the gates, you have to go. If you decide to back out, it's gotta be before you're hooked up, otherwise it wastes employee time. Besides, it's normally that first jump that people have to get over in order to go through with it. He was just doing his job. Maybe a little too willingly, haha.
    I find that odd, as they get paid either way, don't they, if you jump or not (skydiving or bungee jumping). If you decide not to jump at the last second and waste your money because of it, well that's your loss isn't it? I find it rather bizarre someone would then force you to jump if you have at the last minute decided not to go through with it.

Talking of jumping from something high, this would probably be my face...