How much is copied during Water Ascendence?

Today I went back and ran an LFR just to do Ultraxion with green buff and I noticed that it almost certainly copied every tick of healing rain across all raid members. Does anyone know for sure if WA will do the same? Or is it secretly direct heals only? I'll be testing it thoroughly myself after the expansion lands, but I'd like to have an idea of a good "burst set up" for when I'm going to hit WA so I don't learn the hard way at the wrong time that it's actually weaker than expected.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

10+ Year Old Account
    Pulled from WoWhead:

Copies all of your healing for the duration: Riptide, Earthliving, and Healing Rain included. Totem healing not included. Healing is split between all allies within 20 yards of the proc'ing target (target included). Restorative Mists does not directly benefit from mastery: it doesn't double dip.
    Basically, this is Essence of Dreams as a cooldown.

Rule of Thumb: If the healer's HPS is higher than your DPS, you're doing it wrong.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Irisel View Post
    Pulled from WoWhead:
    Also, Ancestral Guidance and Ascendance proc off each other once.