10+ Year Old Account

Question Karma - what to spend it on ?

Hello

I`m a casual necro player and i gathered around 50k Karma points. The armor sets from the Orr Temples only have 2 pieces + condition damage, which I have now, the rest are useless for me, +healing etc.

Is there anything Useful I could spend the points on? Any place to buy ori ore / something else maybe? I`m talking about useful things, not cosmetics.

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by rogerwilko View Post
    Hello

I`m a casual necro player and i gathered around 50k Karma points. The armor sets from the Orr Temples only have 2 pieces + condition damage, which I have now, the rest are useless for me, +healing etc.

Is there anything Useful I could spend the points on? Any place to buy ori ore / something else maybe? I`m talking about useful things, not cosmetics.

Thank you.
    +healing really isn't useless to any profession. If you're going as a glass cannon necro, i'd imagine you die quite a bit.

Deleted
    Salvaging kits are the best use IMO... Until you realise you have 200k karma and nothing to spend it on. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    got no problems with dieing, I got a condition/survival build. can confortably kill 2-3 undeads without dropping under 50% hp.

Still i`d rather increase my dps/something else if possible.

I`ll check the salvaging kits prices, thx.

Quote Originally Posted by Clarissaxoxo View Post
    Salvaging kits are the best use IMO... Until you realise you have 200k karma and nothing to spend it on. :P
    This. I hear it can be used for cooking as well, if you plan to take up that profession. But yea, the karma gear just isn't worth it. You'll get better stuff from the trading post with much less effort even if you play casually.

May as well horde it. You never know, they might introduce a future patch with some decent stuff, unless the do a karma wipe along with it

Deleted
    The only thing I've used mine on so far is cultural skins, since I prefer the stats on my tailoring pieces to what's available in Orr so far.

There are quite a few crafting recipes you can buy with Karma also, depending on your disciplines.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by heyvid21 View Post
    +healing really isn't useless to any profession. If you're going as a glass cannon necro, i'd imagine you die quite a bit.
    A necro is far from a glass cannon and actually has one of the highest survivability of the professions and yes, + healing is useless if you're not doing the pointless dungeons.

There's a few different vendors in the different orr zones that sell sets with different stats (though they all look the same). Might want to check them.

10+ Year Old Account
    still not sure what were they thinking with the armor sets provided by the temple sellers in Orr...

10+ Year Old Account
    I was going to save my karma for the exotics but I find I really like the look of the armor you can get from the hearts in the various zones. So I've pretty much been spending it all on that with occasional trips to WvW for invader weapons.
    Sir Robin, the Not-Quite-So-Brave-As-Sir-Lancelot.
    Who had nearly fought the Dragon of Angnor.
    Who had almost stood up to the vicious Chicken of Bristol.
    And who had personally wet himself, at the Battle of Badon Hill.

Deleted
    save it to build yerself a legendary