Thread: Post Your UI

Quote Originally Posted by Batix View Post
    What font is this?! Thanks! :3
    Somewhere along the lines of Semplice Regular

http://pixelfonts.style-force.net/

<3

Deleted

Not quite done yet, haven't touched recount and quest position yet, and does anybody know what's showing coordinates under my minimap?
    Last edited by mmocf615d36651; 2012-09-14 at 09:22 PM.

The moment I released my UI, I got bored of the layout.

http://i.imgur.com/Be0U5.jpg

Few concerns. Before you say something, I know that the dbm timer on the left side is misplaced.

1. Debating whether I should make the timer underneath the player/target frames the length of those or extend to the pet/tot. Thinking of borders.

2. Not sure where to put my Focus/FT frames, threw them under the Chronohunter cooldown.

3. Feels like the pet/tot frames are in a weird spot.

Most a clusterfu.. at the moment.

DeeUi- some new idea -> still have to finetune alot. Pls Feedback!!!!

Unitframes on right (i still have to add focus/pet and tot) atached to chat. Left of unitframes are weakauras dinamic groups for Cooldowns and Spellpriority. Main idea of ui is to keep middle free but still have important info easy to reach.
    Last edited by Deemaxm; 2012-09-15 at 11:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ishtara View Post
    Somewhere along the lines of Semplice Regular

http://pixelfonts.style-force.net/

<3
    Yay! thank you. :3
    If we do not destroy ourselves, we will one day venture to the stars.

Quote Originally Posted by Table View Post

I use pretty much the same UI for all of my characters. My power auras show which of my spells are off CD which is nice when I am healing.

Only thing about my UI that I don't like is that is I am doing a BG or a raid of more than 10 people I have to move my grid to be able to see everyone. I guess there is no real way around this unless I make it smaller.
    Looks pretty decent... for the most part. My main advice would be to, yeah, make everything smaller. Free up as much space as you can for purposes of situational awareness.
    If we do not destroy ourselves, we will one day venture to the stars.

Deleted
    Priest with dot timers:

DK with runes:

Hunter with Focus bar:

Still need to fix my BigWigs and find a way to get borders on each individual bar on the dps/healing meter. Change a few fonts and figure out if you can change how the icons look in weak auras so they match the rest.

Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    Priest with dot timers:
    -Snip-
    Still need to fix my BigWigs and find a way to get borders on each individual bar on the dps/healing meter. Change a few fonts and figure out if you can change how the icons look in weak auras so they match the rest.
    Yeah, WeakAuras supports Masque, so you should be able to.
    Though if I were you, I would add a addon called pError, or similar to it, it removes the red error text such as "Spell is not ready yet" and "You can't do that yet"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Crummy View Post
    Yeah, WeakAuras supports Masque, so you should be able to.
    Though if I were you, I would add a addon called pError, or similar to it, it removes the red error text such as "Spell is not ready yet" and "You can't do that yet"
    Awesome, will check that out then.

First shot at the new build.
    Stuff to sort:
    Better tracking of Shadow Orbs
    Border for Minimap
    Making the Health % number disappear when the target is at full health
    Vuhdo/Grid

Any ideas, tips'N'trixs? Please, do tell.

Some people have asked about what my UI will look like in Mists. It's not terribly different though I'm going to be using something a little different for unit frames. For tanking/healing I like centered unit frames. I'll probably go back to leading the 25m alt run horde side so I shrunk UI elements a bit to make room for additional information (though what that'll be has to wait until I see what raid content is like).

I've still got 10 days to get this all sorted but hopefully I can contribute something interesting.

Ignore the text - I just finished making layouts work and haven't connected it back to the class that drives the display.

My priest is going to look similar to how it used to but I'll be using the more 'precise' visual style you see in the screenshot. Thin boarders, consistent spacing everywhere. I can't see doing 25m content on my priest next expansion (I like the individual responsibility you get in the smaller size so I prefer that as my 'main' raiding experience). The basic layout will be fairly similar to what it's always been from previous videos because that proved to work well.
    Last edited by a21fa7c67f26f6d49a20c2c51; 2012-09-15 at 10:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pharrax View Post
    Just updated my UI (MayronUI Gen2). Now you can safely replace Grid with another Raid Frame addon or just disable it. Also created more KgPanel layouts and much more.

You can download this if you want or to find out more information go to the link in my signature below.
    Can you please let me know the name of the font that you use in your UI. I have been trying to find it but I have had no luck.

EDIT: Never mind. After a lot of searching I think I found that it is Prototype. One question though, how did you get the Bartender font for keybindings to change? I couldn't find that option anywhere in Bartender's settings.
    Last edited by lineofire; 2012-09-16 at 01:45 AM.

Hi guys! I've been working a complete rebuild and would really appreciate some feedback. Here's a few shots for you guys to take a look at.

http://imgur.com/a/pWHav

The first shot is just to show raid frames. I used touchy's (best guy on the internet) tutorial to set them up and plan to go back to customize them a little. The 2nd is in combat and shows all the important stuff. The last is a customary idle shot for no good reason.

A couple of things before you tear it apart:
    - Rather than shoot for perfect pixel alignment, I've tried to align in broader strokes. Pixel perfect will come once everything else is done and I feel like I can sit and nitpick.
    - The target frame is ultra boring and I would love some ideas as to how to make it more interesting looking and relevant.
    - The bar right above Hp is a Weakauras dynamic group that functions a bit like a rotation helper.
    - There is some redundancy between my proc filter and the buff bar in the top left corner that is currently low on the priority list of things to do (but I will get there eventually).

Alrighty, have at it!
    Last edited by tempest420; 2012-09-16 at 12:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by evn View Post
    Some people have asked about what my UI will look like in Mists. It's not terribly different though I'm going to be using something a little different for unit frames. For tanking/healing I like centered unit frames. I'll probably go back to leading the 25m alt run horde side so I shrunk UI elements a bit to make room for additional information (though what that'll be has to wait until I see what raid content is like).

I've still got 10 days to get this all sorted but hopefully I can contribute something interesting.

Ignore the text - I just finished making layouts work and haven't connected it back to the class that drives the display.

My priest is going to look similar to how it used to but I'll be using the more 'precise' visual style you see in the screenshot. Thin boarders, consistent spacing everywhere. I can't see doing 25m content on my priest next expansion (I like the individual responsibility you get in the smaller size so I prefer that as my 'main' raiding experience). The basic layout will be fairly similar to what it's always been from previous videos because that proved to work well.
    OMG OMG OMG, thats all i can say right now haha,

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotzadotz View Post
    OMG OMG OMG, thats all i can say right now haha,
    I completely agree, that UI is amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by evn View Post

http://i.imgur.com/9CTTC.jpg

I guess the frame with the portrait is your target frame, right?

It has some nice ideas, true. I am curious what the finished UI look like.
    oh, honey.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm trying to figure out where I can put my power auras. I've tried around the center, near the bottom but I can't find a good place, anyone have any suggestions?

OOC: http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t...612_150158.jpg
    Raid: http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t...612_152411.jpg

I'm always tweaking things, but I'm pretty happy with the way it looks right now. Suggestions welcomed, though.
    Last edited by Squirl; 2012-09-17 at 02:16 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by galook View Post
    I'm trying to figure out where I can put my power auras. I've tried around the center, near the bottom but I can't find a good place, anyone have any suggestions?

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/zyCdol.jpg[/ IMG]
    If its cooldowns and stuff that will be visible throughout an entire fight then I'd put it close to your bar or own health frame since you seem to be a tank, and if its more like debuffs such as Fading light and similar then I'd suggest putting it as a bigger aura bit closer to the middle so that it is harder to miss, but still not in the way to make you unable to see whats going on.