375. This poll is closed
  • Draenei Female

239 63.73%
  • Female Blood Elf

136 36.27%
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Callei View Post
    Well, they referred to dwarves in the past tense when referring to model updates on the humans and orcs recently (their words were, paraphrased, that they were working on dwarves and humans and orcs are next, with the past tense being on their end), so I'd guess dwarves are all ready to go and we'll either see them mid-5.0 or in 5.1 with humans and orcs.
    Plot Twist: We never get the model updates at all!

.. Oh, I just made myself sad.
    BIG CHUNKUS

Deleted
    therer's no competition, Draenei win easily.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cammancy View Post
    Plot Twist: We never get the model updates at all!

.. Oh, I just made myself sad.
    It's okay. We still have female pandaren, with their wide variety of facial opti--sorry, lemme try that one again, couldn't keep a straight face.

With their wide variety of facssnnnrrrrk. No. I can do it, srs.

... Pppffffffthatshitain'tnevergonnahappen.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Also, i'm not fond of Draenei females on account of how their weapons look when hip-sheathed. Seriously, it's like they turn their rear 180 degrees with every step; too much movement.

Now what I wonder is, if they bring out the new models, will we be given a chance to have a free race change for all of our characters (or at least all of them that aren't up to current standards)? Seems unfair if they didn't and we're stuck with a $25+ bill depending on how many characters (ESPECIALLY endgame ones) that we no longer like because of how each characteristic of a character is given a number, so our characters might look much different come the changes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cammancy View Post
    The Draenei battle-noises are pretty awesome though, you gotta admit.
    I cant deny it, only thing i do not like about Dreanei is how they turn whilst levitated.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Madgod View Post
    Now what I wonder is, if they bring out the new models, will we be given a chance to have a free race change for all of our characters (or at least all of them that aren't up to current standards)? Seems unfair if they didn't and we're stuck with a $25+ bill depending on how many characters (ESPECIALLY endgame ones) that we no longer like because of how each characteristic of a character is given a number, so our characters might look much different come the changes.
    I'd guess either this, or an option to pick the old models in the Interface options.

Also, Alen, I agree, that's what keeps me from rolling one, despite how much I love their dual-wield animations.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

10+ Year Old Account
    Welcome to the internet for me I guess, a place where if you say your opinion, unpleasantries start coming
    Fine, I give up. Blood elves are not anorexic, they just look anorexic to me.
    qq

Quote Originally Posted by The Madgod View Post
    In an ideal world they'd do what they did with the new water graphics; leave an option to use the old ones, or let us use the new ones. As it is, i'm uncertain if Blizzard would employ such a half-measure, even if it's a half-measure that would probably be easier to work/handle. My guess is they'll try to make the new models good enough, but not completely changed, that only minimal numbers would want to change their race; at which point I think they would either offer discounted race changes for a week or so after they're rolled out or, dare I say it, a free race change to all races in question.

I like the female Gnome D: And the Panda.

I think more people choose Draenei because: A) They have an extremely sexualized body while the Blood Elf female is like a fashion model, hot but tiny and thin, and B) The female Draenei is exotic (and her /flirts indicate that she's pretty deviant too) while the female Blood Elf sounds like a stuck up sorority girl who would only date you for your money.

Also, female Draenei has cuter attack sounds (I love her "Wooo!" noise, while the BElf female sounds like she's throwing up)

Quote Originally Posted by Arothand View Post
    I like the female Gnome D: And the Panda.

I think more people choose Draenei because: A) They have an extremely sexualized body while the Blood Elf female is like a fashion model, hot but tiny and thin, and B) The female Draenei is exotic (and her /flirts indicate that she's pretty deviant too) while the female Blood Elf sounds like a stuck up sorority girl who would only date you for your money.
    That's because the female Blood Elf would only date you for your money.

Deleted
    I think human female are the most sexy race!!!! AM I WIERD? (((

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Predator128 View Post
    I think human female are the most sexy race!!!! AM I WIERD? (((
    Yeah, because the human females in game look hideous.

OT: Draenei. Sadly, I don't have one, since most of my characters are Horde.

10+ Year Old Account
    mmmmm tail

hooves are weird though

10+ Year Old Account
    Gonna have to go with the race inspired by supermodels.

Wait what,

Why does this thread even exists and why isn't there a Recommend age label here!

And dear lord I spare my thought and opinions with a bunch of perverts it seems!

---------- Post added 2012-09-15 at 10:45 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Quetzl View Post
    mmmmm tail

hooves are weird though
    What would you even do with the tail

You know what, I dont want to know
    Desktop: Zotac 1080 TI, I7 7700k, 16gb Ram, 256gb SSD + 1TB HDD
    Laptop: Zotac 2070 MaxQ, I7 8750, 32gb RAM, 500gb SSD + 2TB SSD
    Main Game: Warcraft Classic

Haters gonna hate

i'm proud of you, mmo champion majority. you've made the right choice.
    Sig by Populaire

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Samaramon View Post
    Idolizing? It's a thread about Draenei vs. Belf, I replied with Draenei. You replied with Goblin.

Also, jealous of what?
    Oh I didn't know that there was some super strict rule that didn't allow you to go even the slightest outside of the thread name "rules", even when it's still relevant to races, as I still mentioned Goblin > Draenei > Blood elf.

You are just jealous that Goblins are so much more awesome than every other race out there but just refuse to admit it. (In case you haven't figured it out yet, calling someone jealous is more often then not just a way of joking around, I didn't actually mean anything by it. Thought most people knew about that considering how common it is...)

I'm so ashamed of the current poll results. BE4lyf.

Female Draenei are awkward, I can't imagine one standing up right wielding a 2h weapon.