15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Worer View Post
    I love this one so much
    That's amazing.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    that's pretty awesome lol.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Special Forces GP is pretty badass, other than he still have a pirate voice...... WTB Solid Snake voice over
    "Oh, wretched ephemeral race, children of chance and misery, why do you compel me to tell you what it would be more expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is utterly beyond your reach; not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. But the second best for you is --- to die soon." Silenus

Short and sweet: Olaf or Pantheon? Stumped on which one to buy.

Deleted
    Top Volibear/jayce (volibear tank is OP and Q to run away if you have a tank on the team take jayce he is a really good damage dealer and has good survival and escape tools)
    Support (blitz or Taric, Taric heals and he is a better team player, Blitz will feed your AD carry early game if your skill with Q+E is good, also Blitz can chace and keep the enemy stun since his E has low CD and his W gives him allot of speed with short CD)
    Mid Arhi has nice burts a CC to pull enemies to your team or preventing them from attacking for a short period, her ulti lets her tower dive and escape quickly,
    Annie is a great champion too to play mid, just make sure you have stun when your jungler comes to gank it is an easy kill, it is also good to escape when you get ganked.
    AD carry Corki if you have a support that stuns if not Graves or Kog they are really good and KOG is a great tank killer if you have the right items you can take half of the enemy tank's HP before a team fight.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hasslehoof View Post
    Olaf is a better pick. I find Pantheon more fun though.

Mandrops.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hasslehoof View Post
    Olaf is a more viable champion as far as top laners go, but pantheon is pretty awesome. I'm not sure viable is the right word, but Olaf is used much, much more than pantheon. Both are fun champions though

Well, i usually roll Taric for support. Wo should i buy next: Lux or Janna?
    And for Jungling? Lee Sin or Maokai?
    English is not my first language, feel free to point out any mistake so i can keep learning.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerdpride View Post
    For support I would say definately janna, I usually see lux played mid lane. Also janna is good fun to play!

Quote Originally Posted by Maelle View Post
    For support I would say definately janna, I usually see lux played mid lane. Also janna is good fun to play!
    Played a few matches when Janna was free and liked it. Seems like this will be my choice then.
    English is not my first language, feel free to point out any mistake so i can keep learning.

Deleted
    But Janna is also insanely strong midlaner

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerdpride View Post
    Janna. She is a much better support than lux, and lux is a much better mid than janna. You can support lux, but it is very dependant on you landing your Q, and your ult is strictly damage, where other supports have helpful ults.

For jungling, I would eventually get both. Maoki has more reliable ganks, and is very safe. Lee sin has excellent ganks, but they are harder to pull off. Overall Lee Sin is a much harder jungler than Maoki. I prefer Lee Sin because I like his playstyle, but both are completely viable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    Janna. She is a much better support than lux, and lux is a much better mid than janna. You can support lux, but it is very dependant on you landing your Q, and your ult is strictly damage, where other supports have helpful ults.

For jungling, I would eventually get both. Maoki has more reliable ganks, and is very safe. Lee sin has excellent ganks, but they are harder to pull off. Overall Lee Sin is a much harder jungler than Maoki. I prefer Lee Sin because I like his playstyle, but both are completely viable.
    To add on to this quote.

You will love Lee Sin once you learn when and where (if you have a good shot) to use his skillshot (q). The wraith camp area is great, granted you usually want to get the wraiths first so you don't hit one by accident but if you can land it which is usually just about at max range on the mid it's such a great feeling knowing that you pulled off such a hard gank. Also when you clear camps make sure you auto attack twice after every ability use because the passive gives you attack speed and energy regeneration for two hits.

He's a fantastic early game ganker. His late game is questionable though and that may be where you may not like him if you dislike horrible late gamers.
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    Lee Sin - most fun champion all time full stop.

10+ Year Old Account
    Urgot now or save up for Vayne? I have been playing AD carry a lot recently and want something fresh, but I am worried about Urgot lategame. I know his ult is amazing for dooming a carry at the start of a teamfight, but his damage seems to plummet late game and having a good late game is what an AD carry is all about. When I played Vayne during her free week I liked her, but she seems to be stomped during laning, but she usually picks up once the teamfights start and was pretty fun, not just your standard right click to win AD carry.
    Last edited by Ispamx; 2012-09-16 at 08:44 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    having a good late game is what Urgot is all about

No, not particularly. It's about completely destroying the AD carry you're up against. You're essentially a ranged AD caster (read: Bruiser), rather than an AD carry. That's okay because the opposing team likely won't have an AD carry either, but they won't even have a Bruiser in its place.

If you want something fresh, he's a good pick. Vayne - despite her advantages and slightly different playstyle - essentially remains a regular AD carry. Don't get hit, kill stuff in a few seconds.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    No, not particularly. It's about completely destroying the AD carry you're up against. You're essentially a ranged AD caster (read: Bruiser), rather than an AD carry. That's okay because the opposing team likely won't have an AD carry either, but they won't even have a Bruiser in its place.

If you want something fresh, he's a good pick. Vayne - despite her advantages and slightly different playstyle - essentially remains a regular AD carry. Don't get hit, kill stuff in a few seconds.[/FONT]
    Sorry had a typo there; "...having a good late game is what an AD carry is all about." is what I meant. Thanks for your input, I'm leaning towards Urgot but will wait until after the maintenance to decide. (Damn you Riot).

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm looking forward to trying Vayne again after her upcoming buff. It's minute, but I hope it returns some of the feel she had.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    I'm looking forward to trying Vayne again after her upcoming buff. It's minute, but I hope it returns some of the feel she had.
    It won't. Her problems won't be solved by 5 move speed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh I know that. But from a fast, maneuverable, killing unit she went to a snail's pace.That really killed the fun for me. Her having a rough lane is 'fine'. It's the price she pays for having an insane late game. But for a Hunter, you know... she's supposed to be able to actually hunt things and as it currently stands, even Sivir does a better job of it.