Deleted
    TB leading the Giants and Baltimore leading the Eagles at half. That's not bad at all =D

15+ Year Old Account
    This is freaking bizzaro week apparently. Arizona is beating New England. Tampa is beating New York. Buffalo is completely destroying the Chiefs after being horrible last week. Oakland is falling apart against the Fins letting Bush run all over them. Weeden is pickless. New Orleans looks like a team in serious trouble. Indy is beating up on the Vikes.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll pick any team over the Vikings though; them losing is no surprise.

Deleted
    Talk about a bad start for the 'boys. I called it!

And what about the 'Skins?! 7-0 already, really..? Wow..

10+ Year Old Account
    Oakland utterly collapsed in the second half. Not being able to take the TD at the end of the second quarter was an early warning for what lead to complete capitulation. Glad to see Moore back in the team, but losing Ford for the entire season is painful.

Less fouls than last season, but that doesn't justify the shitty ones given away today.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

This is why I think the Cowboy's are the most annoying team to watch.

Fumble on starting kickoff, seahawks get a FG. Blocked punt on the next drive, seahawks return it for a TD.

All this talk about San Francisco as the best team... what about them Cardinals!? lol

Saints look bad, cant say Im surprised (check my picks). I dont see how in the NFL you can lose that much of your coaching staff with that much turmoil and have it not effect the team. Coaches matter more in football than any other sport. Saints also sucked at defense before losing their coach.

Im happy for Miami after watching Hard Knocks and how bad they looked at times, glad they could get a win especially a big blowout win.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dafuq did I just watch? NE looked done, then came back for the TD, but messed up the 2p conversion, then ARI fumbles and we get the game handed on a silver platter and STILL mess it up. I think I know how the Ravens felt last season... -_-

Then I switched to Dallas game against Seahawks after feeding the pets, and they are down 10 allready and throw an interception just as I'm watching. Crazy stuff today indeed.

EDIT: And now Philly beats the Ravens, what a night!

10+ Year Old Account
    As a Cardinals fan, I can say I am very happy with today's outcome.
    Battletag: Vale#11596
    Armory - Twitter - Stream

Deleted
    Finally the Cowboys are getting back in the game. Man, that start was about the most troublesome thing I've seen in a loooong time!

But after watching the plays, I gotta say I'm starting to reconsider my prediction of the 'Hawks winning this one. Assuming Romo don't mess up again with more interceptions, I really do see great things comming out of the 'Boys tonight. But what the hay is up with Witten?! o.O

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LocNess View Post
    As a Cardinals fan, I can say I am very happy with today's outcome.
    Well you deserved it, your defense was awesome and your offense at least decent enough when it mattered to get some points. Much as I like NE they just didn't do enough till it was too late.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Well you deserved it, your defense was awesome and your offense at least decent enough when it mattered to get some points. Much as I like NE they just didn't do enough till it was too late.
    My roommate is a huge patriots fan so I woke up to him screaming when Williams fumbled it and was like "What the hell is going on??" because I didn't think there was a chance in hell we would win. I know our team can always pull out the physical and tough play style, I just still don't trust Kolb enough to run the offense and didn't think we could get on the scoreboard enough compared to Tom Brady's offense.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Browns lost again, but at least TRich and Weeden managed not to look like complete fools this time... D plays good week 1, O loses the game; O plays better this week, D gives it away (and special teams, that punt return was stupid) gotta figure SOME time they'll figure out how to get the entire team to play well at the same time...
    22 miles of hard road
    33 years of tough luck
    44 skulls buried in the ground
    Crawling down through the muck
    Ah yeah...

10+ Year Old Account
    And RG3 is still looking mighty impressive. Lets see how long he can keep this up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Am I the only one that just has this irrational dislike of Griffin? It's not so much the person, but the hype. Just heard 2 commentators gushing about that silly sleeve thing he does, and how he has "natural style" and he's this half genius cause he's a thesis away from a Masters in something audiovisual. Audiovisual, huh? That takes real brains that. Then he trew a pick, and I couldn't feel anything but a pitiless delight in it. >:]

10+ Year Old Account
    Am I the only one that just has this irrational dislike of Griffin? It's not so much the person, but the hype. Just heard 2 commentators gushing about that silly sleeve thing he does, and how he has "natural style" and he's this half genius cause he's a thesis away from a Masters in something audiovisual. Audiovisual, huh? That takes real brains that. Then he trew a pick, and I couldn't feel anything but a pitiless delight in it. >:]
    I just ignore all commentators and "experts". Most of the time they have no idea what the hell they are talking about and just get behind on the hype so nobody calls them idiots, then when they are proven wrong they act like that is what they meant the entire time.

10+ Year Old Account
    They really need to not place their mics near fans. Whoever keeps screaming "Romo", needs his windpipe ripped out.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    UGH Cowboys why do you have to do this to me... We are NOT a playoff team if we lose to teams we are supposed to beat now get it together!

---------- Post added 2012-09-16 at 10:16 PM ----------

I felt the same about Newton last year lol... really just any player that the media falls in love with, for some reason I end up hating that player and wishing to see them fail. But with Giffin I want him to fail just because he is with the Skins.

---------- Post added 2012-09-16 at 10:28 PM ----------

Wow how do the refs miss a huge cheapshot against Lee? All that talking for a BS call against Carter? Really, that call alone should be enough embarrassment for the NFL to get rid of these trash refs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Come on, refs, Dallas is already playing like shit, you don't have to hand Seattle the game.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Come on, refs, Dallas is already playing like shit, you don't have to hand Seattle the game.
    I could'nt agree more, that was really among the uglier calls. Damn.