Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Florentzia View Post
    So if goblins just drop a fucking bomb everywhere without gettin harmed, so why not Stormwind?
    One does not simply fly over Stormwind.
    "Hey, you know what's even cooler than triceratops? Every other dinosaur that ever existed."

15+ Year Old Account
    People need to realise that Scenarios are basically just glorified group quests, and stop thinking that they are going to be dungeons, or hard, or take ages.

I'd rather have these than have to skip group quests because I can't solo them and can't find anyone in general to join, or have group quests so easy that you don't need a group.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eggowaffles View Post
    No, they couldn't. Quit being a drama queen.

I've left in all the parts that make you look like a idiot (Bravo) for not understand why theramore was attacked, or any of the story behind it.

Read as: Sarcasm.
    Yeah so i should buy the wow book to get the story because INGAME YOU GET NO IDEA?!

Yeah drama queen, when 99% of the players are the same opinion.
    The scenario is bad, there is no story inside, no characters, nothing.
    German player, sorry for bad grammar.

It was very... underwhelming.. at least they should make some explanation or something. I was expecting more cutscenes, and scripted events, explanation and storytelling. I got basically nothing.

O'well.

Don't watch the video, the guy bunny hops everywhere and talks to people you can't see. Super annoying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by markdall View Post
    and talks to people you can't see. Super annoying.
    You mean he's Eastwooding? lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.
    Quote Originally Posted by vryer View Post
    It was very... underwhelming.. at least they should make some explanation or something. I was expecting more cutscenes, and scripted events, explanation and storytelling. I got basically nothing.

O'well.
    What you got was a sample taste of scenarios, i.e instanced 3man quests, and to witness the first event leading to the war in Pandaria.
    That's it. Oh, and a nice way to cap Justice. And get some misc items.

The 85 version lasts merely a week, so it's just a little bonus while we wait for the 25th.

People need to calm the hell down and realize that Theramore is in no way shape or form comparable to the disruptive zombie event, because it's not even trying to be.
    Active WoW player Jan 2006 - Aug 2020
    Occasional WoW Classic Andy since.
    Nothing lasts forever, as they say.
    But at least I can casually play Classic and remember when MMORPGs were good.

Deleted
    Everything, and i do mean EVERYTHING blizzard do should be epic and much better than this, even an unimportant scenario, even a pet, even ... everything. By blizzard own words, if its not "blizzard worthy", it shouldnt be done.

I don't care about loot, dificulty, chalenge, rewards, etc. I just wanted something with lore, entertaining in some way and revealing of the story going forward. Blizzard even promissed that MOP would start to go towards more story driven content, but i have to say this was a terribly bad start.

This was rushed, nothing realy surprising not even entertaining. It baffles my mind that blizzard can't do something realy amazing anymore, just random assorted and plain "meh"... Warcraft lore is amazing, realy interesting and the fact that this team can't come up with something realy as amazing as the lore only makes me sad and disapointed. It seams that blizzard team has lots its "touch" a long time ago.

I have forgiven the terrible lazy TOC patch, i have forgiven the (again) lazy Dragon Soul patch, but i'm surely completely worn out of content that comes out and i just say "meh..."

This was again another example of what lazyness is going on in blizzard for a long long time. What wrong with you, realy? the lore has amazing potential, your graphical engine (while dated) is capable of much more grandious things, then why such lame things come out ?

Honestly, sigh for you blizzard!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Daedelus View Post
    People need to realise that Scenarios are basically just glorified group quests, and stop thinking that they are going to be dungeons, or hard, or take ages.
    I think the issue is that they (or at least the theramore one) deliver as much (if not less) story than even a standard quest. Blizzard have said they were going to be story telling mechanics, which I like - but they said that about archaeology - both seem to have failed in that regard.

I don't mind them being trivial and requiring no effort, but I'd like to get SOMETHING out of them - and they're not delivering in the story department.

wow this was so underwhelming and boring, its incredible....

yeah i know, scenarios arent supposed to be hard or dungeons, but why did blizzard chose this as the mop pre event? i dont understand

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    It was kinda... short. Im still hoping that side effect of mana bomb use will be rising theramore people from they graves (or soupcan's if they were buried in one) and cause second zombie event.

Deleted
    bugged out mid fight

Now the queues are 40 mins, don´t nobody give a damn about wow anymore ?

Quote Originally Posted by knightpt View Post
    Everything, and i do mean EVERYTHING blizzard do should be epic and much better than this, even an unimportant scenario, even a pet, even ... everything. By blizzard own words, if its not "blizzard worthy", it shouldnt be done.

I don't care about loot, dificulty, chalenge, rewards, etc. I just wanted something with lore, entertaining in some way and revealing of the story going forward. Blizzard even promissed that MOP would start to go towards more story driven content, but i have to say this was a terribly bad start.

This was rushed, nothing realy surprising not even entertaining. It baffles my mind that blizzard can't do something realy amazing anymore, just random assorted and plain "meh"... Warcraft lore is amazing, realy interesting and the fact that this team can't come up with something realy as amazing as the lore only makes me sad and disapointed. It seams that blizzard team has lots its "touch" a long time ago.

I have forgiven the terrible lazy TOC patch, i have forgiven the (again) lazy Dragon Soul patch, but i'm surely completely worn out of content that comes out and i just say "meh..."

This was again another example of what lazyness is going on in blizzard for a long long time. What wrong with you, realy? the lore has amazing potential, your graphical engine (while dated) is capable of much more grandious things, then why such lame things come out ?

Honestly, sigh for you blizzard!
    AMEN !

Could not agree more with you !

Deleted
    Think this is the first time I've seen almost everyone agree that something in WoW is actually objectively terrible. And people say WoW is going as strong as ever. :/

Halls of Stone (The history of the curse of flesh)

Halls of Lightning (The story of Loken)

Shadowfang Keep (Arugal story)

Pit of Saron and Frozen Halls ICC instances with the Arthas role.

There you go five instances off the top of my head with more lore in them.

Whatever. Im done arguing about this.

It was cheap and shit. And the "they invested resources in Panda" crap is bollocks. Think what you want. Point is this is crap and cheap.
    Except those dungeons never told the story, they merely gave us the chance to kill them. The true story was told throughout the zones you quested through.

Halls of Stone and Lokens story began in Howling Fjord and continued in Grizzly Hills and Finally Storm Peaks.

Arugals was told in Silverpine forest, though not very good as vanilla storytelling wasn't at it's greatest.

The IC 5 Mans? Yeah right, Arthas showed up in one, what story did that tell us? Nothing that those of who played WC3 and read novels didn't already know. Or how about? Thou must vanquish him upon the throne! Clearly not overused right?

Seriously just calm the fuck down it's a game, you're acting as if someone came and beat the crap out of you irl. I'm sure there's a lot of people who are disappointed (I am) but there's also a lot of people who are taking this wayyyyyyyyy to serious, you are one of those people along with the others who cannot remove their heads from their backsides and realise this was -NOT- a pre mop event. And for the record you cannot disprove what ghostcrawler said about investing the resources into mists, you're simply on an emo rampage.

Which would make it a colossal waste of time trying to reason with you. I'll come back when you're out of this RAWRRRR SMASH attitude of yours.
    Last edited by Zephre; 2012-09-17 at 08:44 PM.

I came here expecting people to be mad... I was not disappointed. Just another round of people bitching about wow to bitch about wow.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sareth View Post
    Think this is the first time I've seen almost everyone agree that something in WoW is actually objectively terrible. And people say WoW is going as strong as ever. :/
    Pancaspe thinks its awesome.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    To all calling this the pre launch event....This is a not a pre launch event so no need to compare it. This is just something for us to do this week and then we get to do it more at lvl 90. There is a blue post made a while back stating there was not going to be a pre launch event for MoP.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Katfish View Post
    To all calling this the pre launch event....This is a not a pre launch event so no need to compare it. This is just something for us to do this week and then we get to do it more at lvl 90. There is a blue post made a while back stating there was not going to be a pre launch event for MoP.
    So you're saying you wouldn't get bored of that scenario after the 5th run?

So the pet is Horde only? Thats pretty crappy :/ Was the only reason why I was looking forward to it, that pet woulda been my 150th pet... but apparently it says its horde only.