Cool Moments/Twists You Want To See

Let's hear what you want to see next in your favorite class's story. It could be a crazy plot twist, a new story arc, or just a moment/trope from some other media you'd like recreated in SWTOR.

For my part, I'd like to see a scene where you or one of your companions/story NPCs has to sing/dance/perform as a distraction while the rest of the team sneaks into the base and sabotages something or takes out a target.
    Kinda like the scene from 5th Element where Lilu is busting face while the opera's going on.

I think it'd be a good fit for the Agent or Smuggler story, and might even introduce the singer as a new companion.

I'd like to see the Trooper have to train some new Havoc recruits, possibly introducing new companions that way.

For all the force-using classes, I'd like to see a follow-up on your apprentices and their promotion to Sith Lords or higher ranks of Jedi.

For any class, I'd like to see a companion whose identity is a complete secret (they're always behind a mask and have a disguised voice) until you get them to high enough affection to reveal who they are.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I would like to actually have a big, big bounty...like a sith lord/influential jedi where some creativity is involved in taking them out. In the end, I want to have a face to face battle with them that is memorable.

Mabye that happened in my story, but it was so forgettable even after leveling 2 BH's I don't recall. I just remember being a sith lackey against my will in some hodge podge attempt at making me feel like I was with the empire. Uh, no thank you sir I don't want to do your bidding. I'd rather shoot you in the face.

I mean, a lot of other characters have some epic kills to their name. As a bounty hunter, I felt like most of my actions were worthless.
    Last edited by Kelimbror; 2012-10-03 at 12:42 PM.

I'd like the Sith Inquisitor to have major revisions, that make the story more in line with Star Wars, and less about whatever that ghost hunting stuff was supposed to be. I think the best thing they could do, is retcon Acts 2 and 3, and completely re write them. It wouldn't even have to be all that great, just something better than what we got, and it could still end the same way, to prevent ruining continuity with other Classes, the timeline, or the overall cohesiveness of the collective stories
    Rest In Peace, World of Warcraft. Subscriber count doesn't matter, WoW has been dead in spirit for a while
    Rest In Peace, Star Wars the Old Republic. SWTOR is a fun RPG, but a bad MMO

It'd be cool to continue your apprentice storyline.

10+ Year Old Account
    Remember to put spoiler tags when possible, because a lot of people may come into this thread for the sake of it and immediately regret it.

I would love to see more companion interactions/quests as well. I'd love to see Jaesa seduce an enemy before we ambushed them(as well as Mako, etc dancing). Some quest where Quinn redeems himself would be nice as well. I kept him in greens and unused for months, but I'd rather a quest chain where I torture him, etc then send him on a suicide mission that he succeeds at.

i would love to continue with apprentice. train them, actually go on missions with them like vette. also, i would like to have some kind of interaction between two of my characters. my inquisitor and warrior are two totally different people, inquisitor is evil, but my warrior is light. them coming into some kind of conflict would be awesome.

Hi all

so far I played the Bounty Hunger, Sith Warrior, Sith Inquisitor, Trooper and Agent Story. As anyone can think, at the end of your story you'll have worked your way through layer upon layer until you surfaced on a pretty high rank in your faction. Wouldn't it make sense that now your character stories are starting to cross each other in more frequent situations?

Instead of seeing a story only from one side... the same story may have very different angles and the person which you are supposed to kill as Sith Warrior might proof worth to save as an Agent. A Jedi Knight might face the challenge to keep "a Sith Warrior" (which you play in your Sith Warrior story) away from him while a Smuggler might try to catch him before a certain Bounty Hunter (which you play in your Bounty Hunter story ) does. This doesn't necessarily mean that we will walk all into the same instance and just do different dialogs but interact with the same character at different moments. This would also reward player which have several lvl 50 characters to get the whole story instead of just a 1/8 slice.

Further I'd like to see more "serious" decisions. Betrayal being just one of the options but excluding yourselves from what you achieved in your story from 1-50 because everything you worked for had been on false promises and so on. There are tons of options how dramatic a decision really can be and I think just having 1 or 2 conversations more or less including some more light/ darside points doesn't qualify past lvl 50 as diversity in story telling.

I see the inital class stories 1-50 more like an intro to a bigger story shared by all characters which Bioware is going to develope in the future.

Another aspect would be to develope the interactions with your companions which could lead to class based flashpoints which don't need to be really long but imagine to go with 16 other Sith Warriors on a Raid etc.
    Last edited by Psychlon; 2012-09-18 at 12:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadylol View Post
    I'd like the Sith Inquisitor to have major revisions, that make the story more in line with Star Wars, and less about whatever that ghost hunting stuff was supposed to be. I think the best thing they could do, is retcon Acts 2 and 3, and completely re write them. It wouldn't even have to be all that great, just something better than what we got, and it could still end the same way, to prevent ruining continuity with other Classes, the timeline, or the overall cohesiveness of the collective stories
    I think the whole ghost hunting story was a preparation for things to come. from the jedi knight and sith warrior stories we know that the emperor has been more like a "ghost" for the last few hundred years, possessing bodies who are referred to as "voice of the emperor". I think its plausible that the emperor, after the jedi knight struck his last voice down, will try to possess the inquisitor, who is now able to reject such ghosts or at least keep his own self while the emperor is trapped inside him.

That might push one class out of 8 too far up ahead, I put my money rather on global dangers just like dread masters and what your class can do to interact with them. It might be less personal than we've seen from lvl 1-50 but it can still be personal enough not to feel like a planet questline.

Assassination of Satele Shan on my IA.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Strah View Post
    Assassination of Satele Shan on my IA.
    Dear God no...I was hoping no one would think of such a terrible thing. How about just luring her to the dark side. Dark Side Satele would decimate the universe.
    Last edited by Kelimbror; 2012-10-03 at 12:43 PM.

Revan

Either confirmed that he died on the Foundry or that he used Fold Space and give him a more important roll on the overall story

Quote Originally Posted by RevanSparda View Post
    Revan

Either confirmed that he died on the Foundry or that he used Fold Space and give him a more important roll on the overall story
    I agree, as I said in another thread, I'd love to see revan becoming the leader of the republic and uniting the republic and the sith empire at the end of the SWTOR story. in the star wars prequel films, we see the old republic with empire ship design and the sith empire symbol, I think thats a possible solution for that.