10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Quote Originally Posted by Melîte View Post
    my lv80 warrior above :3, and ofcause below is my Elementalist.
    Do love that set your elementalist is wearing.
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerath View Post
    Can you see these?

NEVAR!
    Actually that's a lie. My elementalist is 70 now, but she's a conniving vegetable (I love that quote from Rytlock in Twilight Arbor), not a ratnoob.
    I'm just taking it eeeeeasy - no rush
    No. Most pages are empty, it's the thread i like most

10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucas Ashrock View Post
    Bleh. I tried uploading the images to a different hosting site, but seems you can't view that one either
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

Quote Originally Posted by Kerath View Post
    Do love that set your elementalist is wearing.
    :3 thank you, and i have no prob viewing the pics :P
    I am the Warrior.

I have no friends on my journey. No walkers of the void, summoned from the Nether as servants and bodyguards. No loyal beasts of the plains or woods, to defend me and comfort me in my pain. My sole companion is my weapon. I must care for it better than any hunter has ever cared for his beast. I must master it more than any warlock has ever mastered his demon. Without me, it is useless. Without it, I am nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Laste View Post

She actually reminds me more of the lovely Claudia Black. Either way, you made a great looking character.

"Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere." --Dr. Carl Sagan

Quote Originally Posted by zaxlor View Post
    Wow, where you trying to look like Eir? The colours, hair and weapon make it look just like her!
    wat

Astrid's face is different than Eir's, different tattoos, darker shade of red hair, darker skin tone, different bow and different armor. The only thing that's the same is her hair style.

my 80 ele

Sigh--Kel
    Last edited by Kelesti; 2012-09-20 at 03:01 AM.

Deleted
    seeing if this shot looks any better than the last one.

edit: changed picture

click for bigger.
    Last edited by mmocef2fdcc82b; 2012-09-19 at 07:15 PM.

Hrm came out darker than in game, oh well. Still havn't found a bow that I really like.
    Last edited by Swiftkitten; 2012-09-19 at 07:35 PM.

I just can't get enough of her lol!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucas Ashrock View Post
    I suppose you could use a vpn or is those kind of connections banned in your part of asia?

Note the quotation marks. I'm pretty sure he was writing a caption as if the Asura was talking, not commenting on the asura.
    What is *it* looking at then?! lol
    Things that make you go 'hmmmmmmmmm'

Imho one of the few asuras that can be called beautiful
    Come on you can't have super good looks *AND* Superior intelligence! that would make AUSRAS an OP race.
    For want of a nail the shoe was lost.
    For want of a shoe the horse was lost.
    For want of a horse the rider was lost.
    For want of a rider the message was lost.
    For want of a message the battle was lost.
    For want of a battle the kingdom was lost.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eiserne Drossel View Post
    O_o

Sorry, but, you do.
    Well. To be fair, my computer ain't as amazing as it could be, so I keep settings a bit lower than I would like. But that screen doesn't look at all ugly to me. Probably should've taken that screen when it was daytime in-game, instead of in the middle of the night, and while snowing.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    The game, by default, takes really heavily artifacted jpeg screenshots. You can circumvent this by adding the -bmp command line to the shortcut, though. It takes bmp screenshots, then you can use a program that doesn't murder quality to format them to jpeg. (Gimp is pretty good for this, as far as freeware goes.)

It seems as if aa was turned off for when you take screenshots. May be a good idea to take fraps or similar and print screen with that.

My part in this story has been decided. And I will play it well.

Any body knows a good, hot & sexy light armor for human male?
    The one that doesnt look like a homo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by justf0rnow View Post
    That question is too subjective to answer, considering we have no idea how you differentiate "hot and sexy" from "homo".

Quote Originally Posted by justf0rnow View Post
    Oh yea!

In Lion's Arch there are a dozen of vendors from which you can buy Exotic Dungeon Sets for tokens that you can obtain doing sets respected dungeon in Explorer mode ( the hardest mode )

So far look at the Nightmare armor ( they call it crystal armor ), Flame Legion armor, and Orrian armor.

Here is the link to all dungeon sets. http://www.guildwarsinsider.com/prev...on-armor-sets/

EDIT: The sets are not screenshoted in highest quality :/ I don't like either one looking like this. Almost every set has it's animation, or some weird glow etc. Look at youtube videos, maybe you'll find 1 good where you can see all of them.

EDIT 2: My character ( the second combination is there because of the color of the sword { Mystic Claymore } )
    1st combination
    2nd combination
    Mystic Claymore ( can not show the animation of it )
    3rd combination (BADA** combination)
    Last edited by Baloneyz; 2012-09-20 at 06:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaenroh View Post
    That question is too subjective to answer, considering we have no idea how you differentiate "hot and sexy" from "homo".
    Well, i want to dress my toon as a hot elementalist to attract some of my female friends, but i dont want him to look like a gay guy
    But instead, a hot guy who just got out from a strip club

And i found this cloth from a story quest, it make him look sexy, but unfortunately, a gay sexy...
    No offense to our gay friends btw

Quote Originally Posted by Luciank255 View Post
    Oh yea!

In Lion's Arch there are a dozen of vendors from which you can buy Exotic Dungeon Sets for tokens that you can obtain doing sets respected dungeon in Explorer mode ( the hardest mode )

So far look at the Nightmare armor ( they call it crystal armor ), Flame Legion armor, and Orrian armor.

Here is the link to all dungeon sets. http://www.guildwarsinsider.com/prev...on-armor-sets/

EDIT: The sets are not screenshoted in highest quality :/ I don't like either one looking like this. Almost every set has it's animation, or some weird glow etc. Look at youtube videos, maybe you'll find 1 good where you can see all of them.
    Awesome, thanks for the link
    Ill go take a look on youtube for the glow
    Last edited by justf0rnow; 2012-09-20 at 06:18 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by evokanu View Post
    I suppose you could use a vpn or is those kind of connections banned in your part of asia?
    Completely banned by government i guess, or maybe by this provider (As much i heard others did the same, so i guess it's a government request).

So sad, 3/4 of this thread is empty