Scenarios queue wait time.

"Scenarios are a replacement for group quests that you won't have to wait in queue for a long time for."

Really? Hmm yesterday it took me THIRTY minutes to get into one... while usually for a normal dungeon it's only a 15 mins queue....

Has anyone else experienced absurd scenarios queue wait times?

theres one scenario, believe it or not there is a limited amount of people that can be in the servers at one time, when there are more scenarios itll be faster

Quote Originally Posted by Hellgrazr View Post
    theres one scenario, believe it or not there is a limited amount of people that can be in the servers at one time, when there are more scenarios itll be faster
    Is that what is causing the queue times? just so many people doing them? I never knew there was a limit on how many instances they could create of a single zone. I really don´t believe that is the case because if you que with 2 friends, you get put in right away.

10+ Year Old Account
    the wait times are almost crazy in how irregular they are. queing solo i've gotten anywhere from instant to an hour and 15 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharrel View Post
    the wait times are almost crazy in how irregular they are. queing solo i've gotten anywhere from instant to an hour and 15 minutes.
    Yeah, I'm very qurious about what is causing this.
    Seeing as any kind of group should be 'viable' there should be very minimal wait times as there is no matchmaking needed.

But, at least to me it would seem that I always get matched with 2 people who has never done the scenario before
    Queueing as Blood DK in DPS gear, amazing for this scenario.
    After 30+ runs I've maybe had 5 people who had done the scenario before.
    Can be explained by many people only doing it once..
    But sure does feel like there's some kind of matchmaking going on and not just sending in 3 mages,
    not that it cant happen, but it might be the source of the irregular Que times.

Edit: Should maybe note that the majority of the time I'm matched with 2 cloth users. Again, could be because there's a majority of cloth users queueing. Who knows.
    Last edited by hopkins; 2012-09-20 at 06:35 PM.

Yeah I've tried again yesterday and both time it was almost instant. So weird D:

Does seem like they fixed whatever caused the insane queue times, I keep getting in almost instant now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonlily View Post
    "Scenarios are a replacement for group quests that you won't have to wait in queue for a long time for."

Really? Hmm yesterday it took me THIRTY minutes to get into one... while usually for a normal dungeon it's only a 15 mins queue....

Has anyone else experienced absurd scenarios queue wait times?
    From what i know queue system for scenarios are currently bugged, just find 2 people on the server to queue with and it will nearly instant.

I always do them in a guild group since the 15 x 250g a week for guild bank helps, it's always instant.

It's instant in beta.