Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by EGTactics View Post
    Well figured I'd threw my website in here .
    EndGameTactics.com

Covering Mistweaver initially and branching off to Brew/Windwalker once we're capable of throwing out a quality guide.
    Added to the list, under Mistweaver, will move you to the monk general part if you want.

Then perhaps you could include Redfern's mistweaver compilation :-)

http://wowraids.org/mistweaver/

Also, for the love of pancakes.
    Last edited by Luqt; 2012-09-18 at 02:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by zonde View Post

Added to the list.
    Pancakes are awesome xD

Quote Originally Posted by darKaiK View Post
    Pancakes are awesome xD
    They are, they really are. I had some today for breakfast. Also bacon and raspberries.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Madgod View Post
    They are, they really are. I had some today for breakfast. Also bacon and raspberries.
    Little did I know.. ...when I logged into MMO Champion, that browsing through the Monk Blog & Podcast List as a daily routine would make me hungry

Quote Originally Posted by zonde View Post

For some reason the site is showing up as a white blank page for me mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyuubi87 View Post
    Little did I know.. ...when I logged into MMO Champion, that browsing through the Monk Blog & Podcast List as a daily routine would make me hungry

For some reason the site is showing up as a white blank page for me mate.
    Checked it just now, and it seems normal to me. Wordpress site loading up as normal.

Deleted
    Checked it just now, and it seems normal to me. Wordpress site loading up as normal.
    I see the site for about half a second before it disappears into a blank white page. Strange, must be my browser or something then.

Im using firefox for browser, what are you using (hope it's not IE :P )

Deleted
    Im using firefox for browser, what are you using (hope it's not IE :P )
    Opera, Chrome and got original Internet Explorer at my disposal hardly ever use IE though since its only to check if my other browsers ain't picking something up properly.

Then i would thrown in that you have a filter of some sort blocking the site, or compability is not working for your browser, just my 2 cents ofc.

Deleted
    Just worked by iself today /shrug

Quote Originally Posted by Kyuubi87 View Post
    Just worked by iself today /shrug
    I had the same problem with Opera, used Firefox and it was fine o.O

10+ Year Old Account
    Just wanted to stop by and say Channeling the Mists is my blog. It isn't up to date at the moment, but it will be updated this week with tons of new info. I will be sure to let you know when it is done! Thanks for putting me on the list!

10+ Year Old Account
    Good to hear you are going active again Sleep. I want an active mistweaver community with plenty of resources for those interested.
    Check out my blog about my monk at www.zenpilgrimage.com. Mistfit of OVERCLOCKED, [US] Proudmoore

Deleted
    I'm sure people will return to the forums soon enough when they are done leveling might see some more blogs pop up then!

if anyone finds a Warcraft Monk Podcasts please drop a link over on the wow podcast reddit

10+ Year Old Account
    Can you change zenpilgrimage from mistweaver to general? Due to some changes I will be adjusting my posting to more general info on the different specs rather than just MW.
    Check out my blog about my monk at www.zenpilgrimage.com. Mistfit of OVERCLOCKED, [US] Proudmoore

Quote Originally Posted by Mistfit View Post
    Can you change zenpilgrimage from mistweaver to general? Due to some changes I will be adjusting my posting to more general info on the different specs rather than just MW.
    Nurhlag and Misfit, done and done =)

Just wanted to know how are you guys doing in terms of you monk, are you raiding, pvping, enjoying it?
    I am having a blast, and seeing that the monk scales soooo much with gear, another monk in our guild is being consistently top dmg.

Deleted
    Nurhlag and Misfit, done and done =)

Just wanted to know how are you guys doing in terms of you monk, are you raiding, pvping, enjoying it?
    I am having a blast, and seeing that the monk scales soooo much with gear, another monk in our guild is being consistently top dmg.
    Doing a little bit of everything actually, mainly PvE but some PvP fun on the side I like feeling competitive in our raids, competing with a Warrior ^^

Deleted
    Not sure if this would be the right place, but I'd be happy to do box for box on YouTube, if there's anyone else making Monk vids etc