Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Domiku View Post
    I'm not normally one for caring who is a video host as long as they are good and easy to understand. Pico was horrid, she was ugly, awkward to watch and ginger.. I could go on but I CBA encase she reads this.

The new chick seams more professional also she is not ginger and just a joy to watch.

I hope she is the new host for good and this is not just pico on holiday temp thing.
    Not defending Pico but ALOT of people like redheads you tool

Back on thread.,.. that preview video was very nice.. cannot wait till the 25th

Frivolous lawsuits are frivolous.

"We patented online gaming, 7 years later, we want some monies!"

GL guys. I feel like Activision Blizzard has a large repertoire of lawyers on hand.

Quote Originally Posted by Mazzic518 View Post
    Not defending Pico but ALOT of people like redheads you tool

Back on thread.,.. that preview video was very nice.. cannot wait till the 25th
    I don't was an opinion i have that's all. Not like i am forcing it on anyway just saying that's one of the reasons i didn't like her that's all. Mostly it was not because she was a ginger it was because she was just awkward to watch and yeah as others said her voice and stuff.

Bring Pico back!

I don't was an opinion i have that's all. Not like i am forcing it on anyway just saying that's one of the reasons i didn't like her that's all. Mostly it was not because she was a ginger it was because she was just awkward to watch and yeah as others said her voice and stuff.
    If it mostly was not because she was a ginger, why was that the only thing you mentioned twice as being a bad thing? If you have a valid complaint against someone it better not be about looks if you want to be taken seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by moveth View Post
    The Challenge Mode times seem awesome. The fact that the 1st time and 6th time are nearly double/half of each other makes me think that some comps might be dominating though
    There wasn't very much testing, only 4 days. That and 1st place was still almost 3 minutes away from getting gold.

Quote Originally Posted by medievalman1 View Post
    If it mostly was not because she was a ginger, why was that the only thing you mentioned twice as being a bad thing? If you have a valid complaint against someone it better not be about looks if you want to be taken seriously.
    I had no intent on being taken seriously. Like i said my opinion

10+ Year Old Account
    All i heard in that curse update about the lawsuit was "money money money,and then money and then some more money and then kerching?" I'd personally sue them for sueing me then make a boss about them and make them respawn every 1 second and give them only 1hp so we can beat these greedy tards to death a million times,i would not tire of hitting that mob,i would even do a wee wee from the excitement.

Deleted
    Of all the possible races, you decide to use freaking COWS for pally and priest challenge gear preview... Hideous disgusting things. Are you trolling us MMOChamp?

10+ Year Old Account
    Also brunette with big boobies vs ginger with bee stings and no talent? Obvious winner me thinks.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Doom View Post
    Yep we won't because 4.1 is long done, were in 5.04 now mon. Sorry couldn't resist being silly and honest! :P
    actually we are on 5.05

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne25uk View Post
    Also brunette with big boobies vs ginger with bee stings and no talent? Obvious winner me thinks.
    I found Pico to be far more striking in all ways. Her awkwardness was a pleasure to watch, and it made her more believable as the girl that would actually be willing to hang out with nerds. The new girl looks like the type who tortured me during lunch hour with her jock buddies.
    "Healing is a game of Hungry Hungry Hippos. All the healers try to gobble all the marbles up. Disc priests take the marbles off the board."

Quote Originally Posted by fangless View Post
    Frivolous lawsuits are frivolous.

"We patented online gaming, 7 years later, we want some monies!"

GL guys. I feel like Activision Blizzard has a large repertoire of lawyers on hand.
    It doesnt really matter when someone gets a patent, all that matters is who owns that patent. If someone invents something and is too stupid to patent it then someone else can come along and steal it, that's how america works.

Personally i'm more worried about the big corporations patenting every living organism on the planet and most people not knowing it's happening, but oh well i guess video games are more important than the food supply.

Nice to see Lindsay back. She does a fine job. Much easier to watch and listen to than Pico...though neither is quite as funny as Casey Schreiner from the MMO Report. That dude cracks me up.

Quote Originally Posted by Horymir View Post
    Of all the possible races, you decide to use freaking COWS for pally and priest challenge gear preview... Hideous disgusting things. Are you trolling us MMOChamp?
    Only those of you who don't look at the second half of the video.

Everyone been asking us to stop using human male for years now anyway! (That and the effects show up better with a larger model. We will continue to use Human Male for regular previews.)

This lawsuit alll i see is a company trying to cash in on anothers work, yes let's wait years til they have more money then sue! hope the case gets thrown out.

and i hope they bring back Pico this new girl......well i do not wish to be rude but i prefer Pico.
    Last edited by Ghaleon; 2012-09-20 at 05:31 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I had no intent on being taken seriously. Like i said my opinion
    You do not intend of ever having your opinion taken seriously? lol

---------- Post added 2012-09-20 at 12:33 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Dvaldin View Post
    Nice to see Lindsay back. She does a fine job. Much easier to watch and listen to than Pico...though neither is quite as funny as Casey Schreiner from the MMO Report. That dude cracks me up.
    Casey is my favorite and heck I'm a dude

Quote Originally Posted by Mazzic518 View Post
    You do not intend of ever having your opinion taken seriously? lol

---------- Post added 2012-09-20 at 12:33 PM ----------

Casey is my favorite and heck I'm a dude
    Nope, its the internet you would be a fool to take someone serious. you should never really take someone's opinion serious on or of the net tbh.

In my opinion, Activision Blizzard will always be under scrutiny by people looking to make money. If someone feels they have a legitimate case to win money off of them they'll jump at it; all they need is to find a reason. It's the way some folks (businesses / companies) are these days.

As far as the whole Pico Vs. Lindsey (Was that her name; hard to understand clearly) Vs. Casey.... I would have to say Casey is better than all three. However on the Curse Weekly Roundup I feel that Pico was better. I hope that this was just a "test" thing and they bring her back. Nothing against the new chick but you don't waste good; bring Pico back.

Paly set looks awesome, can't say the same for the Priest.