Thread: Post Your UI

Quote Originally Posted by Quse View Post
    That won't be lasting long.
    It hurts my eyes!

Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    I didn't notice it was his signature at first. Then after I read your post I bursted out in laughter
    Always a pleasure to make you laugh.

@Deemaxm
    - Only five lines of chat? Urgs.
    - All in all the idea itself is .. amusing. Kinda new to me.. nothing I could play with but the WA setting you use is quite nice. Some errors are in there (like chopped of borders of the animations) but yes.
    - Do you have any kind of cooldown notifier or so? Cause your action bars are nearly faded out and in the top left corner.
    - Pixel fonts .. :/

@Jeremypwnz
    Did you try the other Litestep texture? There are two around. The other one is a bit smoother.
    Last edited by Lyn; 2012-09-22 at 07:24 AM.
    oh, honey.

@Lyn
    - Only five lines of chat? Urgs. => made them 6 so 6x2 =12 more then enough
    - All in all the idea itself is .. amusing. Kinda new to me.. nothing I could play with but the WA setting you use is quite nice. Some errors are in there (like chopped of borders of the animations) but yes. => ye sadly couldn't find any solution to sort that borders
    - Do you have any kind of cooldown notifier or so? Cause your action bars are nearly faded out and in the top left corner. => unter player unitframe there is a WA dinamic group with all my cooldowns.
    - Pixel fonts .. :/ => did i screw up size again? can't be or you just dislike pixelborders? i would change to normal fonts but never could find a square-ish text i liked.

Quote Originally Posted by Deemaxm View Post
    @Jeremypwnz i usualy hate Lifestep, i find it the most ugly and annoying texture but no idea what you made it looks nice in your Ui. i like!
    Thanks, seems like it's a success.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyn View Post

@Jeremypwnz
    Did you try the other Litestep texture? There are two around. The other one is a bit smoother.
    There's 2? I got 2 Aluminum, 2 Glaze, and 2 Smooth. I don't have a second Litestep.

@Lyn
    - Only five lines of chat? Urgs. => made them 6 so 6x2 =12 more then enough
    - All in all the idea itself is .. amusing. Kinda new to me.. nothing I could play with but the WA setting you use is quite nice. Some errors are in there (like chopped of borders of the animations) but yes. => ye sadly couldn't find any solution to sort that borders
    - Do you have any kind of cooldown notifier or so? Cause your action bars are nearly faded out and in the top left corner. => unter player unitframe there is a WA dinamic group with all my cooldowns.
    - Pixel fonts .. :/ => did i screw up size again? can't be or you just dislike pixelborders? i would change to normal fonts but never could find a square-ish text i liked.
    It's a personal thing, I don't think pixel fonts are necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremypwnz View Post
    There's 2? I got 2 Aluminum, 2 Glaze, and 2 Smooth. I don't have a second Litestep.
    I'll send you the other one when I am at my computer. Maybe it looks a bit better... but dunno.
    oh, honey.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://i.imgur.com/nhLHJ.jpg

I originally took the inspiration for the set-up of the UI from Aliena - although I modified it heavily for what I do, I made alot of changes but I'm not feeling 100% happy with it and need some inspiration for a new set up - this one just does not give me the information I need.

Any suggestions would be awesome - although bear in mind I run on a laptop so nothing too fancy.

Hunter| Warlock | Shaman | Paladin
    "In the light.. We are one"

Quote Originally Posted by Thermuda View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/nhLHJ.jpg

I originally took the inspiration for the set-up of the UI from Aliena - although I modified it heavily for what I do, I made alot of changes but I'm not feeling 100% happy with it and need some inspiration for a new set up - this one just does not give me the information I need.

Any suggestions would be awesome - although bear in mind I run on a laptop so nothing too fancy.
    Too many actionbars , you dont need to see all bags neither micro menu , i sugest to get a decent minimap addon and get rid off all those buttons around it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremypwnz View Post
    Delivered, Litestep.

I liked Xeon for my unit frames but it made it so I couldn't read Skada. Well, I could use an outside but it felt too thick; even with a decrease in font size. It was readable with class-colored fonts, but priests are screwed.
    Maybe that one is a little TOO exciting. Looks a bit over-the-top.
    Try find a texture which is in between Minimalist and this Litestep one you have here :P

http://i.imgur.com/x6GIO.jpg actual UI
    http://i.imgur.com/501Mz.jpg Labelled

Base add-on is Lui, which I have hugely modified myself as well as added more add-ons to make play style in raids/Pvp as efficiently as possible.

10+ Year Old Account
    Too many actionbars , you dont need to see all bags neither micro menu , i sugest to get a decent minimap addon and get rid off all those buttons around it.
    http://i.imgur.com/tY8TY.jpg - Updated with a pretty much full overhaul of the UI - I have to pass my profound thanks to Jeremypwnz for his setup which I used for inspiration - I really enjoy using it!

Hunter| Warlock | Shaman | Paladin
    "In the light.. We are one"

Quote Originally Posted by zomgname View Post

I updated my UI a bit in prep for MoP... I tried to get rid of some buttons. Ive scaled them back by half (use to having every single skill on my screen, even if I don't ever click / use it)
    I don't know what that green bar is along the top. ><
    whats the addon under the actionbars? the one that shows honor fps, ms , mail and gold?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Crony View Post
    whats the addon under the actionbars? the one that shows honor fps, ms , mail and gold?
    The easiest one to config is this one.
    http://www.wowinterface.com/download...ttooStats.html

Deleted
    I did little bit of tweaking, playing around with Weak Auras.

out of combat:

in combat:
    Last edited by mmoc3a6f0665cb; 2012-09-22 at 06:58 PM.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Diphal View Post
    I did little bit of tweaking, playing around with Weak Auras.

out of combat:
    http://i.imgur.com/qfHpV.jpg[/IMG]

in combat:
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/1MyZ9.jpg

Upload? plz ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kymei View Post
    Upload? plz ?
    I will upload that as soon as it will be completed. There is still few things/glitches to fix

LUI changes colors for each class
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2012-09-23 at 11:18 AM.

Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2012-09-23 at 11:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Thermuda View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/tY8TY.jpg - Updated with a pretty much full overhaul of the UI - I have to pass my profound thanks to Jeremypwnz for his setup which I used for inspiration - I really enjoy using it!
    Might want to do something about the double timers on your buffs, and align your target debuffs a bit.

Something like a power bar might be useful for mana users, not like you need one as an Elemental Shaman but just something to think about. Class colored bars are kind of messed up in that version (didn't know of a few settings suf had).

(Should update my UI in a couple days)

Glad to see you liked my setup.

Quote Originally Posted by Pixil View Post
    Maybe that one is a little TOO exciting. Looks a bit over-the-top.
    Try find a texture which is in between Minimalist and this Litestep one you have here :P
    "But I like it!" - Dale Doback, referring to his mass consumption of ketchup on his meals.

I didn't really see any other texture I liked as much, I'm liking Litestep more than Minimalistic now after raiding with it. And the exciting factor keeps me from falling asleep during a raid, since I tend to mute Vent quite a bit. xD
    Last edited by Jeremypwnz; 2012-09-23 at 02:22 AM.

This whole page of images is making Treeston cry.

@jeremy
    Try a flat texture and see what happens ("Interface\\Buttons\\WHITE8x8").
    I've never liked Lifestep and I don't think it looks good in your last SS; that texture is awful, nothing to do with your setup.

Try nearly anything else if you don't want a flat texture, but I thinkg Lifestep looks outrageously bad,. I'd take your last texture instead of Lifestep hands down.

Quote Originally Posted by Sphexy View Post
    LUI changes colors for each class
    That's one of the better UI's I've seen, something you made yourself or did you put it together from various sources?

Edit: LOL, my bad, didn't even notice you had said LUI
    Last edited by sonicrat; 2012-09-23 at 07:41 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by keezy View Post
    -snip-
    Inspired by Kripparian?
    Quote Originally Posted by Aloodanis View Post
    Damn casuals and their vending machines. Back in my day, We had to go all the way from Orgrimmar to Desolace to pick up chips from the store. we had to do an extensive attunement quest to get into the store and we had to assemble 39 other people to fight the many other trash mobs, i mean trash food, to get to the chip isle. Oh and most of us couldn't even afford our epic car mount to drive there, we had to settle for our 60% bike mounts.