Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Anguished View Post
    Visible text: 'Scoút of Soul Syndicate'
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...%C3%BAt/simple
    Gear set: http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=1444 Rogue T14 with legendary daggers if possible Please :3
    Helm visible: No thanks
    Your pose: Swinging weps if possible please.
    General colour scheme: Darkish blues would be nice
    Any extras: No thanks, that's it really

That's mine Thanks
    FINISHED

Hope you like it.
    Thanks to Key Master for giving me some tips and tricks.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post
    Kejinx's request finished. I went with a slightly different pose since the one you wanted made the hand(s) look HUUUUUGE. I still had to edit the hand slightly with this pose. Let me know if you want any changes.

@Shyama: Lovely work again! I especially loved the colors on the mage one. :3
    Amazing, love it. Thank you!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Axalicious View Post
    That is a pretty awesome signature

Deleted
    Most humble thanks. Also, I forgot to mention, if anyone wants either of the 2 I posted, let me know, so I can put your name on it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ammeg View Post
    Searching for items works, so if you go File > Discover Item/NPC then it should come up in the clothing you'll just have to search for it like.... item86--- etc, not sure if that helps or not ^^
    I had originally looked for "Item Xxxxx" when I first started working on something earlier, and nothing showed up, even with those two Discover options selected. I tried again after seeing your post, and there they are....weird! Thanks, Ammeg :-) I guess closing it and starting over was the trick, hehe.

---------- Post added 2012-09-23 at 06:12 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by xQi View Post
    Visible text: Brewmaster Qi

Armory link/Facial screenshot: i.imgur. com /JRHr6 .jpg

Gear set: I'd like my character to be wearing the monk Tier 14 (blue color variation).
    Your pose: I'm not too picky on the pose. Something that looks cool I suppose? Include the trademark monk staff if possible.

General colour scheme: Monk class color, but maybe a little deeper.

Any extras: I'd like some mist/fog like covering the free area of the signature, surrounding the monk.

If not too much work, I was hoping that I could get an avatar for the forum made as well with the name Qì (alt+ 0236) on the bottom.
    I will give this a shot for you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Isilrien View Post
    I had originally looked for "Item Xxxxx" when I first started working on something earlier, and nothing showed up, even with those two Discover options selected. I tried again after seeing your post, and there they are....weird! Thanks, Ammeg :-) I guess closing it and starting over was the trick, hehe.[COLOR="red"]
    Here is a link to a collection of all item numbers to make it quicker to find them

aka maybenotquiteasheavy/torgerd

10+ Year Old Account
    Wallpaper -
    Resolution: 1440 x 900.
    Visible text: "Stenchslash" on the bottom right hand corner would be nice. (I would be happier if this text had a similar color scheme to Tier 2 paladin.)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ecrated/simple
    Gear set: Paladin Tier 2 would be amazing.
    Your pose: Swinging a weapon would be cool.
    General colour scheme: I'm not going to ask for anything super complicated, simply a black background with a toon wearing Tier 2 swinging a weapon.
    Any extras: No, I'd be happy with just this.

Thanks in advance.
    I hope this won't be too much trouble if you decide to do this for me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by StenchSlash View Post
    Wallpaper -
    Resolution: 1440 x 900.
    Visible text: "Stenchslash" on the bottom right hand corner would be nice. (I would be happier if this text had a similar color scheme to Tier 2 paladin.)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ecrated/simple
    Gear set: Paladin Tier 2 would be amazing.
    Your pose: Swinging a weapon would be cool.
    General colour scheme: I'm not going to ask for anything super complicated, simply a black background with a toon wearing Tier 2 swinging a weapon.
    Any extras: No, I'd be happy with just this.

Thanks in advance.
    I hope this won't be too much trouble if you decide to do this for me.

CLAIMED

I've been doing quite a few Paladin related things recently, and sounds like my kind of thing.
    I'll get started on it right away, but give me until tomorrow to complete it.
    PM me if you have a weapon in mind, otherwise I'll just use one that I feel fits.

Regards,

Key.
    Last edited by mmoc2125eeab5a; 2012-09-24 at 12:45 AM.

Deleted
    hey i would love a sig made please

Blood elf female
    prot paladin
    khadgar
    name Azmárk

Quote Originally Posted by candleman101 View Post
    hey i would love a sig made please

Blood elf female
    prot paladin
    khadgar
    name Azmárk
    Use the template in the first post or your request wont get picked up.
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

10+ Year Old Account
    Visible text: Brewmaster Qi

Armory link/Facial screenshot: i.imgur. com /JRHr6 .jpg

Gear set: I'd like my character to be wearing the monk Tier 14 (blue color variation).
    Your pose: I'm not too picky on the pose. Something that looks cool I suppose? Include the trademark monk staff if possible.

General colour scheme: Monk class color, but maybe a little deeper.

Any extras: I'd like some mist/fog like covering the free area of the signature, surrounding the monk.

If not too much work, I was hoping that I could get an avatar for the forum made as well with the name Qì (alt+ 0236) on the bottom.

Done:

---------- Post added 2012-09-23 at 09:41 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Torgerd View Post
    Here is a link to a collection of all item numbers to make it quicker to find them
    I tried searching for that, and failed, so: Thank you! <3 (PS: the spell effects on the shoulders of the armor in your signature is GORGEOUS! Oooo, shiney!)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Isilrien View Post
    Done:

---------- Post added 2012-09-23 at 09:41 PM ----------

[/COLOR]

I tried searching for that, and failed, so: Thank you! <3 (PS: the spell effects on the shoulders of the armor in your signature is GORGEOUS! Oooo, shiney!)
    You...are a god among men. Thank you so much, it's AMAZING!

Hello! i have been wanting to Get this done for my twitch page for a while but to scared to ask but here it is!
    Im looking for a Background and Banner

Visible text: souldawg, on the banner only if you can do it in Graffiti Font

General color scheme: for the background and banner i would like a Picture of druid Tree of life form Kind of dark looking with Light Coming from behind it

Specifics/Extras:For the background if you can do a picture of Druid Tree of life form, old Look not the big one

Here is a pic for the Color scheme look and feel i would like
    Last edited by souldawg; 2012-09-24 at 04:55 AM. Reason: Picture

10+ Year Old Account
    You...are a god among men. Thank you so much, it's AMAZING!
    Glad you like it!

Would love it if one of you fine folks could make a cool banner for my guilds forms. we have a temp one up now, not sure if i can post the link to it or not so maybe just pm me and ill get it to you. The colors are a gold/orange on black. we are a horde guild. Up for any ideas. Our guild banner is the QQ bear. Thanks for any help.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by OxenMaster View Post
    Would love it if one of you fine folks could make a cool banner for my guilds forms. we have a temp one up now, not sure if i can post the link to it or not so maybe just pm me and ill get it to you. The colors are a gold/orange on black. we are a horde guild. Up for any ideas. Our guild banner is the QQ bear. Thanks for any help.
    Use the template found on the first post when requesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post
    Kejinx's request finished. I went with a slightly different pose since the one you wanted made the hand(s) look HUUUUUGE. I still had to edit the hand slightly with this pose. Let me know if you want any changes.

@Shyama: Lovely work again! I especially loved the colors on the mage one. :3
    Thank you Aveline Love the signature you made too - reminds me of flowers. Very soft and pretty <3

Quote Originally Posted by Safhira View Post
    I do love your Gnome sig. She's so cute but deadly! <3
    Hehe thank you

Quote Originally Posted by sataqtx View Post
    That just blew me away

Thank you Shyama, thats so perfect I can't even describe it. Just so awesome
    You're welcome - so glad you like it

My requests are now closed for a while - I have one PMR to do today, then it's Panda/levelling time!
    Requests CLOSED

Deleted
    Completed PMR for Kravanix

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    Thank you Aveline Love the signature you made too - reminds me of flowers. Very soft and pretty <3
    Thanks. It was something a bit different from what I've done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilliputia View Post
    Completed PMR for Kravanix

Wow, nice colors! Kind of toned down but still pop out. I can't explain it any better than that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zil View Post
    PMR:

Incredible, again