Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    Deleted

Nihilum is being recreated by Kungen

Well, as the topic says I was browsing waiting for Mists of Pandaria to get released. And I saw Nihilum was up again. Old news?.. Don't know, just wanted to share it with you all

Nothing confirmed, but.. seems like they are up again..

15+ Year Old Account
    they are, kungen has been on twitch streaming a lot of his WoW activity. and hes actively recruiting right now.

Deleted
    Nice to see them back to be honest. This time with Twitch he will probably stream a lot of content to, it should make for good viewing.
    Last edited by mmoceeceb76e25; 2012-09-24 at 11:39 AM.

Deleted
    Ensidia is still Ensidia. Kungen (old guild master of Nihilum and later Ensida) is reviving Nihilum and recruiting alot of new people... They are going with a more "social" aproach this time around tho. Still raiding more than most people, but not aiming for world firsts.

You can find his stream on twitch, where he does recruitment and other fun stuff like preperation for mop.. He will be streaming all raids coming mop aswell
    Last edited by mmoc9c8a116f72; 2012-09-24 at 11:39 AM.

Deleted
    Pretty old news.

Been watching him on twitch for the past three days, never thought I'd have a chance to see Kungen build nihilum again.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pacey View Post
    Ensidia is now Nihilum..again!
    Ensidia is still Ensidia merged with Envy.
    Nihilum is new, made from scratch by Kungen.

Deleted
    ye he recruited apparently already one of my guildies, the fanboy ran off without even saying a word to me ....

Deleted
    The king of Tbc

10+ Year Old Account
    Nihilum and SK merged back in BC to form Ensidia.
    After the LFR bans, Ensidia merged with Envy.
    Envy are still going strong, EU #4 25m.
    Kungen returned to wow and is now forming a new guild under the name of Nihilum.
    They are not competing for world firsts. They are a casual raiding guild.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aloodanis View Post
    Damn casuals and their vending machines. Back in my day, We had to go all the way from Orgrimmar to Desolace to pick up chips from the store. we had to do an extensive attunement quest to get into the store and we had to assemble 39 other people to fight the many other trash mobs, i mean trash food, to get to the chip isle. Oh and most of us couldn't even afford our epic car mount to drive there, we had to settle for our 60% bike mounts.

I will enjoy watching him fail with all the fanboys that want to be close to him etc. and be like "zomfg im in Nihilum, look at me" and get no raiding done what-so-ever for a long time.
    Last edited by Manicpsycho; 2012-09-24 at 11:49 AM.
    "I dont blame my failures on the game and say: "ooh the game needs to be nerfed down to my level" NO!! I need to raise myself to the level of the game, and if i cant beat the content thats my own fault."

They always come back, even when they say they don't.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gunhound45 View Post
    Nihilum and SK merged back in BC to form Ensidia.
    After the LFR bans, Ensidia merged with Envy.
    Envy are still going strong, EU #4 25m.
    Kungen returned to wow and is now forming a new guild under the name of Nihilum.
    They are not competing for world firsts. They are a casual raiding guild.
    Not really casual, but yes, they aren't going to be the same as they were before Kungen quit.

See, people find their way back to WoW.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Manicpsycho View Post
    I will enjoy watching him fail with all the fanboys that want to be close to him etc. and be like "zomfg im in Nihilum, look at me" and get no raiding done what-so-ever for a long time.
    What a truly disturbed little man you are? Where does all that hatred come from?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Manicpsycho View Post
    Why the negative attitude? In a world (of Warcraft) dominated by news from morons like Athene and his fail posse, it's good to see some activity from a real gamer. Kungen is one of a handful of WoW-stars that deserves interest and support.

Deleted
    "kungen is playing wow again"
    "kungen is recruiting people for a guild"
    "kungen just scratched his left ball"
    "kungen took a dump"

people obsessing over some guy because he's the best at killing mobs

lol

Quote Originally Posted by Sareth View Post
    Not really casual, but yes, they aren't going to be the same as they were before Kungen quit.
    It will be really fun to see him and his guild getting some world firsts or competing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elmot View Post
    It will be really fun to see him and his guild getting some world firsts or competing.
    Didn't say they would, I just said they weren't 'casual'.

hooray

he prob needs some officers to pay his bills again...

no skill player kungen

Quote Originally Posted by furniture View Post
    "kungen is playing wow again"
    "kungen is recruiting people for a guild"
    "kungen just scratched his left ball"
    "kungen took a dump"

people obsessing over some guy because he's the best at killing mobs

lol
    In any MMORPG ever, people are interested in what other players do. That is the MMO part, the social aspect. During progression, this website you are on dedicates whole posts to guilds at times.
    Last edited by Obsession; 2012-09-24 at 12:15 PM.