Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jvbastel View Post
    Either you haven't played GW, or you haven't played korean MMO's

OT: just look up movies on youtube and decide for yourself. Noone here knows you better than you do.
    Both will be worth the cost, though.
    I've done both

got GW2, I've played Dragon Nest, Dragonica/Dragon Saga, FlyFF, Maplestory and possibly some more that I can't remember atm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier, TF2
    "You were good son, real good; maybe even the best."

MOP is very boring. It makes a good sidegame for GW2. Just invest a month into mop, and then you will be done with most of the content for the next 6 months

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    wow for a month then when ur bored go to gw2, had a week of gw2 and got bored i cudnt compare the game to gw1. liked gw1 better than gw2

15+ Year Old Account
    GW 2 isnt very good imo, I bought it and regret it, wasted 60 bucks. The game is to clunky and cumbersome

MoP not so much!

In before the GW 2 fan flaming, its my opinion...I still have the right to have one!

Quote Originally Posted by ridd2010 View Post
    wow for a month then when ur bored go to gw2, had a week of gw2 and got bored i cudnt compare the game to gw1. liked gw1 better than gw2
    If you got bored with GW2 in a week, you didnt play it.

In terms of an open world with plenty to explore, GW2. If you want a raiding experience with a REAL PVE end-game, I suggest MoP. I was mildly disappointed with GW2 end-game, in that it's just the grind that they stated they had "avoided". Yes, because farming 42k Karma points for ONE PIECE of gear isn't a grind... For me, i'll be playing MoP for the next few weeks

Quote Originally Posted by moremana View Post
    GW 2 isnt very good imo, I bought it and regret it, wasted 60 bucks. The game is to clunky and cumbersome

MoP not so much!

In before the GW 2 fan flaming, its my opinion...I still have the right to have one!
    "Clunky and cumbersome"? Exactly what do yo mean by that?

You didnt really play GW2 did you?

---------- Post added 2012-09-24 at 09:18 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Blackdecker View Post
    Mists of Pandaria.
    Why MoP? Have you played GW2?

Asking this in a WoW-centered forum isn't the best idea, imo.
    Estás usando este software de traducción de forma incorrecta. Por favor, consulta el manual.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakz View Post
    GW2 is a nice game overall, but something is missing really, i got bored quickly after i tried it. I would say MoP is way to go
    "something is missing" from GW2? Exactly what is missing from GW2?

I dont think you played GW2.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you like PVE/raiding WoW, if you like mostly Siege pvp etc, gw2. Once you reach max level in Gw2 theres nothing intresting to keep you goin which is in my opinion a flawed design by Anet with all the ''you get max level from level 1'', that was stupid. But yeah if you are intrested in one of the 2 your choice, both games have their ups and downs, no one can choose for you...

---------- Post added 2012-09-24 at 12:29 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Nebthet View Post
    Asking this in a WoW-centered forum isn't the best idea, imo.
    Theres plenty of WoW haters that come here on a daily baisis trust me.

Deleted
    I personally have a great time playing GW2 (similar to the WOW BC times) so I would recommend you to try GW2.

It all depends on you and how much you want to continue playing WoW which is the same old game, the same recycled ideas using the same mechanics (not to mention the lazy designed content).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fitzgerald77 View Post
    GW2..... I don't know why the OP even bothered asking such a question on a site like this. Almost all the answers will be MOP followed by unnecessary game bashing. GG
    Well, I dont see game bashing at all! I guess you're the one starting something...
    Not sure if I'm a good guy but I'm working hard on it...

Quote Originally Posted by blackweb View Post

Don't assume that everyone who dislikes GW2 is speaking out of their ass, it makes you look needy.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    Don't assume that everyone who dislikes GW2 is speaking out of their ass, it makes you look needy.
    He may aswell put "You didnt play GW 2" into his signature.

Dont ask this on a wow forum, 1 day after an xpac is about to hit. You will get very biased answers
    Ask this on a gamer neutral forum.

In my opinion, Mop will be fun for 2 months, then you will run out of content. Gw2 is a good everyday casual game for both PVP, and some PVE. MOP would make a great sidegame to GW2

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Depends, would you like a new game, which you may like and love or hate and find boring?
    Or do you want a continuation of a game you know?

---------- Post added 2012-09-24 at 02:51 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by blackweb View Post

You do know what an opinion is.... Right?

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

10+ Year Old Account
    Apples are not oranges. You can't compare the two games because they are nothing similar at all. Get what you want and play what you want.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

10+ Year Old Account
    considering mop is a day away i would say mop however if it was a few months ago i would say gw2 (ie not an august release) until mop comes out

Wait a few days and Blizzard will give you a free week to try MoP I bet... then if it doesn't hold your attention after that, buy GW2.