Another nice screenshot of my character and Destiny's Edge!

10+ Year Old Account
    My guardian just keeps getting prettier gear

SWTOR: Loveray Legacy @ Tomb of Freedon Nadd | Toyboy • Spray • Loveshot • Thrilldrill • Seax • Penetro • Hotgun • Lustro
    FFXIV ARR: Thrill Drill | Odin EU
    • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
    Swtor eyecandy mm-mmmm! :Þ~

10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    My favourite shot of my ele. It's not a new one but meh, may well end up going back to this set.
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

Quote Originally Posted by Kerath View Post
    My favourite shot of my ele. It's not a new one but meh, may well end up going back to this set.
    This is beautiful. Will recommend it to a friend who's been struggling to find good colors for her Sylvari ele.

Quote Originally Posted by Kerath View Post
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/hRUbpl.png[IMG]
    Skelington requests the armor set. He said he was too embarrassed to ask directly

Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    Skelington requests the armor set
    Skelington was going to eventually! He just had to muster up the courage first...

Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    Skelington was going to eventually! He just had to muster up the courage first...
    That's the Winged set. Very affordable too.

Quote Originally Posted by Lenn View Post
    That's the Winged set. Very affordable too.
    Oh, neat. Skelington was ogling at that set for a while and never could find out what it was. Didn't even recognize it with the shoulders off.

Yeah, the winged set starts at level 50. You can craft it or just buy some of the cheap blue winged armor on the TP and transform your armor look to it. It's what I did with my level 24 elementalist.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenn View Post
    This is beautiful. Will recommend it to a friend who's been struggling to find good colors for her Sylvari ele.
    Colour are Midnight Ice, Pride (on the wing-looking bit on the skirt)... aaaand a grey/silver colour for the edging/pattern... Silt, I think.
    Also thank you

---------- Post added 2012-09-24 at 11:47 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    Oh, neat. Skelington was ogling at that set for a while and never could find out what it was. Didn't even recognize it with the shoulders off.
    Yeah, I wasn't too keen on the shoulders. They were a bit too big and kind of overwhelmed the set. Looks nicer without, imo.
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

I hated the winged set, made me feel like a tramp when I was wearing it
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

Even if this game had no combat and only allowed you to buy armor, then run around taking screen shots of yourself, i'd still buy it.

Not sure to go with helmet on/off at the moment. I need some nicer looking boots too, will probably buy the cultural ones that go with the gloves/shoulder though

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelesti View Post
    I hated the winged set, made me feel like a tramp when I was wearing it
    Eh. If you say so. I'd say it makes you look like a tease, but maybe that's just me being biased. :P
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Melîte View Post

Where is this set from? SPvP?

Quote Originally Posted by Silza View Post
    You can also get it in PVE. Exotic. The full set is under "Acolyte" (not to be mistaken with Acolyte's). The PVP name is Seer.

Relevant post:
    http://dulfy.net/2012/08/28/gw2-armo...e-screenshots/

Deleted

Kinda bored so currently leveling a elementalist alt.

That is mixed tier 1 and tier 2 sylvari cultural armor painted with Midnight Fire, Illumination, Jalapeno and Wine dyes. For transformation purposes I still need to buy a cultural shield, longbow, greatsword and two axes, but that is a whooping 300.000+ karma.

Doing Griffonrock Run (and succeeding):

Chest was bugged, despite blowing it up, no loot. Went back to show a friend the second time, didn't use any of my stealths because I actually had worked out a pattern after failing it for 2 solid hours the first time around. Still bugged

That said, I point you to this one here:

This is probably the closest to Ebonhawke I'll be able to build, which is sad because it's Heritage gear. (Human Culture Light Armor looks like severe amounts of butts). Does anyone else have any suggestions?
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Silza View Post
    Turnament pvp

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zaxlor View Post

Even if this game had no combat and only allowed you to buy armor, then run around taking screen shots of yourself, i'd still buy it.

Not sure to go with helmet on/off at the moment. I need some nicer looking boots too, will probably buy the cultural ones that go with the gloves/shoulder though

Hi, can I ask where I would find the gloves/shoulders? They look awesome!

Cheers