Deleted
    Since Mists of Pandaria have release I hope ArenaNet got it somewhat easier with their servers and such.

It's also fun to read the threads on the World of Warcraft forums about how bad the game is and that they can't even login with 2 hours queues! Because Guild Wars 2 was so much worse!

I was thinking maybe Blood Legion Homelands, Ring of Fire, Isle of Janthir etc. and i don't think there are risen there

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eiserne Drossel View Post
    It's also fun to read the threads on the World of Warcraft forums about how bad the game is and that they can't even login with 2 hours queues! Because Guild Wars 2 was so much worse!
    For the sake of the sarcasm-impaired...

/sarcasm
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Random question: Is there a way to keep auto-attack always on even if you swap weapons or you have to ctrl+right click every single time you equip something new?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Keosen View Post
    Random question: Is there a way to keep auto-attack always on even if you swap weapons or you have to ctrl+right click every single time you equip something new?
    When you swap weapons, your auto-attack should still be on. The exception would be the elementalist's summoned elemental weapons (which is understandable, as even the #1 attack consumes a charge) and the engineer's weapon kits (which ANet is working on making auto-attack on by default lest you turn it off).

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah i was talking about elementalist conjured weapons, it's frustating to ctrl+click every time i summon a weapon i wish there was an option to keep it always on.

Deleted
    Yeah i was talking about elementalist conjured weapons, it's frustating to ctrl+click every time i summon a weapon i wish there was an option to keep it always on.
    Yeah, like I said it probably won't happen, as you're likely to waste charges if you're using auto-attack.

10+ Year Old Account
    A solution would be the option to keybind the auto attack switch per button or macros support, but i guess i'm asking to much from a 2012 MMO

Deleted
    A solution would be the option to keybind the auto attack switch per button or macros support, but i guess i'm asking to much from a 2012 MMO
    How would that solve losing charges?

10+ Year Old Account
    Why you should lose charges if you equip a conjured weapon and have no target at first place?

Deleted
    Why you should lose charges if you equip a conjured weapon and have no target at first place?
    So it should only enable auto-attack when not having a target?

I have to admit, I'm not quite following what you're getting at.

10+ Year Old Account
    Conjured weapons has charges that consumed per swing.
    When i equip it and target something if i press 1 i swing once and i lose one charge, if it had the auto swing on by default it will keep swinging until target dies and i won't have to ctrl+click every time i pick up a conjured weapon to turn it on.

Deleted
    Conjured weapons has charges that consumed per swing.
    When i equip it and target something if i press 1 i swing once and i lose one charge, if it had the auto swing on by default it will keep swinging until target dies and i won't have to ctrl+click every time i pick up a conjured weapon to turn it on.
    Yeah, but if you equip it and target something and then press #1, with auto-attack on, it would continue doing that attack for as long as you're within range, consuming one charge each time. Then if you want to use another ability, you might find that you're unable to because you don't have enough charges. Whereas if you weren't auto-attacking by default, sure you'd have to manually press 1 15 times to use all charges using only that attack, but you'll have much more control of what you want to do, when, and where. It's the only weapon in the game that has a limited amount of charges (apart from the Charrzooka, I believe, and that doesn't have an auto-attack either), so it makes sense that it doesn't encourage you to waste all your charges at once.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah you're right about the lost swings if you are in range, but an in-range swing will always land on the target right?
    Or you are going to swing even if you are not facing the target?

Deleted
    Yeah you're right about the lost swings if you are in range, but an in-range swing will always land on the target right?
    Land on the target... maybe. It all depends. If it's a melee swing, it'll hit, yeah. But that might not always be a good thing either, for example if the target has Aegis / Retaliation / Protection, or if they dodge, or if you have Blind / Weakness / Confusion, or if the situation's such that ability 2, 3, 4, or 5 would be more beneficial. If it's ranged, in addition to all of the above, you'll need to take into consideration body blocking, abilities that negate or reflect ranged attacks, if the target moves out of range before the attack lands, or if they change movement direction before the projectile lands.

I wonder if GW2 will have stand alone expansions again?

10+ Year Old Account
    lost somewhere in the corn fields of middle America
    I know why your asking this as I am currently playing the same build and its fantastic.. except for the fact that my fingers keep cramping up due to mashing my main attack over and over lol. I am really wishing I could key bind the mouse wheel as it would make it far less aggravating.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Well they said they wanted to avoid stand alone expansions because it would be kinda hard comparing it how it worked out in GW1, but who knows.

10+ Year Old Account
    lost somewhere in the corn fields of middle America
    There will be expansions for sure but I think more in the traditional sense of building on the already existing world as other MMO's do. With all the copies they have sold it would be retarded for them to not do so. Going to be a bit for sure as it just released but they will come no doubt. With holidays coming I would expect to see a content patch / holiday event soonish anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    They did say they're doing the Eye of the North actual Expansion model, rather than standalone campaigns, this time around.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~