Quote Originally Posted by Mynta Vali Daseriu View Post
    Oh dear, I'm sorry to hear that. What breed is she? Eleven years is pretty old for a dog, and issues do tend to arise around that point. I wish you guys the best of luck, and if something does happen, I hope you all recover well. It's such a sad thing, to lose a beloved pet.
    She's a rottweiler/pointer mix, got her at six months when I was six years old. She'll be twelve in December, I've known for a while she may not have a lot of time left, what with rotties generally living to be about 10, but I'm really hoping the pointer half(they live to ~16)will give us some more time
    He is the life of guilds he has never joined.
    He once had a noobish moment- just to see what it felt like.
    If he were to beat you in a duel, you would have to fight the strong urge to thank him.
    The Lunar Elders have a holiday in which they honor him.
    He can speak Darnassian. In Orcish.
    He is: The Most Interesting Man in the World of Warcraft.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocket Surgeon View Post
    Granted. It's the Fourth Reich.

I wish I had a hotel room with Scarlett Johansson for the weekend, over the course of which we would do whatever I want.
    Granted! You are now in a hotel with Scarlett Johansson, you start the fun you suddenly notice a bump in her pink underwear... Oh my I wonder what it could be. (I'm sorry, I'm very evil...)

I wish pets could live as long as we Humans live!

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket Surgeon View Post
    She's a rottweiler/pointer mix, got her at six months when I was six years old. She'll be twelve in December, I've known for a while she may not have a lot of time left, what with rotties generally living to be about 10, but I'm really hoping the pointer half(they live to ~16)will give us some more time
    She may have a few more years, yes, but sadly, it might not be the best option. It's a really sad, unfortunate event to have to put a dog down, but sometimes it's just the best way to do it.

Here's to hoping it doesn't come to that, and she makes it to 15!

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Granted! You are now in a hotel with Scarlett Johansson, you start the fun you suddenly notice a bump in her pink underwear... Oh my I wonder what it could be. (I'm sorry, I'm very evil...)

I wish pets could live as long as we Humans live!
    Silly Majad, I already corrupted that wish, and wished for that.

But uh, for fixing sake, granted! Life is now way better, and people are so happy, they never corrupt any more wishes, causing this game to cease to exist, therefor, we all go our separate ways.

I wish I had every single game on Steam unlocked for play on my account, along with any that come out in the future.
    Last edited by ghostkitteh; 2012-09-30 at 08:49 AM.

Deleted
    But, when I wished for it you hadn't edited your post yet! D: Damn you all! :P

Yes I have steam, you want it?

But, when I wished for it you hadn't edited your post yet! D: Damn you all! :P

Yes I have steam, you want it?
    Of course I do, and give me a minute to attempt to fix it all, lol.

Deleted
    Of course I do, and give me a minute to attempt to fix it all, lol.
    No need, leave it be. :P

I wish that pets would age the same as their owner, and never get sick, so nobody has to lose their pets until they die themselves.
    Granted! Now all pets live twice as longer as their owners and they never see them die, problem in this is that the owners get all the diseases that their pets would have in their lifetime.

I wish the sky wasn't blue, I wish it was like it is during the night so I could look up to the stars every time I wanted too.

No need, leave it be. :P

Granted! Now all pets live twice as longer as their owners and they never see them die, problem in this is that the owners get all the diseases that their pets would have in their lifetime.

I wish the sky wasn't blue, I wish it was like it is during the night so I could look up to the stars every time I wanted too.
    But...but...I already did. So what's your Steam?

Granted, now it's always night time, with starry skies. Too bad there's no more beautiful sunset, and the temperatures are always colder. Not to mention, it's dark!

I wish this thread didn't break.

Deleted
    I don't know which one I have to give but try and look up Tomás e Mós, that's the name I have now, or you need the steam name account? I have no idea.

Granted! This thread wont break, instead it be filled by people spamming wishes and corrupt wishes. (we kinda messed up the thread a bit now didn't we? XD)

I wish people wouldn't worry about other's opinions!

I think I'm running out of wishes. D:

Granted, everyone is completely apathetic now, and the world becomes a sad, depressed, boring place.

I wish I had a pony made of out solid diamond, that's entirely alive and functional.

Yeah, it can be hard to think of wishes at times.

Deleted
    Granted, but now the pony for no apparent and unexplained reason is abducted. (Golem says hi, shiny! :P)

I wish that crap didn't smell bad. *.*

Granted, fecal matter now smells like roses and sunshine, making it easy to trick people into eating it.

(Wtf, me, what's wrong with you? >.<)

I wish I had my diamond pony back.

Deleted
    Haha xD We both are running out of wishes and ways to corrupt wishes. xD

It's okay, it's kinda more funny this way. :P

Granted! You rescued your pony from the evil Golem! You fought a big red dragon in a cave with a lot of treasures! There was one that even made you forget your beautiful pony, the head the Cassiopeia! Obviously, you looked into her dead eyes and turned into a statue. :b

I wish I could be as fast as Flash from the Incredibles, or from the superhero universe, whatever you like. :P

Deleted
    Granted, but you spontaneously combust when going too fast.

I wish I was a rock star.

Granted, you're now a rock star. You die in two hours from a crack overdose.

I wish I wasn't a statue, I'd get so stiff. (Haha!)

Deleted
    ... :< Killing me off like that...

Granted, you're now a real person! Too bad you have no ID as a statue springing to life, and are taken custody by a shady government sub-group and experimented on.

I wish I had the same kinds of super powers they do in Chronicle (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1706593/) Telekinetic and stuff.

Granted, but the government group that captured me also captures you. I requested a torture buddy, because let's be frank, that's what they'd do.

I wish we weren't getting tortured anymore.

Granted but now you're paralyzed

I wish I could never die.

Deleted
    Granted, but since the government released Mynta and Griev from torture, they are now looking for a new person to torture, that new person is you! Good for them, since you can't die I guess they will go over the edge to torture you. . :P

I wish that there were no murderers.

Granted, governments everywhere cease to exist, and the world attempts to fall into chaos, but even more people cease to exist, causing it to somehow become balanced, as peace and order spread upon the land.

I wish I had more tea.

Deleted
    Granted! You now have all the tea you want, but the tea is either super HOT or super COLD, the one you dislike the most applies. :P

I wish that every food we consumed to be tasty!