Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Sha of Anger respawn timer

Anyone got a definite on this? I can't really find exact info.

Deleted
    Sha Of Anger has a 2hr Respawn time. You can only receive the item from the kill once a reset

Quote Originally Posted by Gylip View Post
    Sha Of Anger has a 2hr Respawn time. You can only receive the item from the kill once a reset
    Is there a blue post about the respawn timer?

Is the one item per reset counted only when you get an actual item or the gold bag as well. Only killed him once and got a gold bag and he doesn't how up in my raid lockout.

Quote Originally Posted by Gylip View Post
    It is possible to get loot more than once per reset, if you decide to use elder coins.
    "Remembrance of things past is not necessarily the remembrance of things as they were."
    Juseeh
    T11 WR: 115, T12 WR: 45, T14 WR:44, T15 WR:37, T16: WR:28

It works the same as the LFR - you can do it as much as you like but only have 1 chance per week to get loot.

Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    It works the same as the LFR - you can do it as much as you like but only have 1 chance per week to get loot.
    4 chances actually, if you use your 3 coins.
    "Remembrance of things past is not necessarily the remembrance of things as they were."
    Juseeh
    T11 WR: 115, T12 WR: 45, T14 WR:44, T15 WR:37, T16: WR:28

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Juicy View Post
    4 chances actually, if you use your 3 coins.
    You could have 11, if you used all 10 coins.

Bosses only give 1 chance per loot each week. The coins may give an extra chance if you decide to use them and I think everyone knows what the coins actually do, but that doesn't mean you'd go around saying every boss has more than once chance per loot each week.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ishau View Post
    You could have 11, if you used all 10 coins.

Bosses only give 1 chance per loot each week. The coins may give an extra chance if you decide to use them and I think everyone knows what the coins actually do, but that doesn't mean you'd go around saying every boss has more than once chance per loot each week.
    10 coings ? =)

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    So are people sure world bosses only give loot once per week?
    Someone just told me that he got two wins this week.

Also, on Elder Tokens, are those usuable on all raid bosses or only LFR/world bosses.
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

Used Elder Tokens on him after my first kill more chances at loot.

Deleted
    So on my server, Silvermoon EU, the boss hasn't respawn for at least 4 hours last night. It was killed at 21:00 server time, and by the time I had logged off, it still hadn't respawned. I was in a full 40 man group for at least 2 hours of that time, and the other time I was camping/flying around looking for the spawn.

Can anyone else share a similar experience on the respawn time?

I think the respawn varies. I watched him go down and 30 minutes later he was back up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Harsesis View Post
    Is the one item per reset counted only when you get an actual item or the gold bag as well. Only killed him once and got a gold bag and he doesn't how up in my raid lockout.
    Its just one kill. I only got a gold bag on my first kill, and on my 2nd I received nothing at all.

Warchief
    15+ Year Old Account
    I've read 2 hours in other places. It was killed at 5:30 pm yesterday and was back up at around 7:45 when my guild started forming a raid for it. So far the 2 hours seems right to me.

How the loot works:

Sha of Anger is similar to how LFR loot works now. You don't have to set master looter or anything. All of the loot is individual. If you are in the raid group when the boss dies you will get a Bag of Spoils (or whatever it is called). You can only get -this- bag on the first time you kill it in a week. Open the bag and see what you get; it can be gold (it was something dumb like 28g I think) or an item. Again, everyone in the raid gets their own bag with their own tailored loot to your class (a plate user won't get cloth, but a tank CAN get DPS gear).

IN ADDITION, if you have Elder Coins in your inventory, another loot window will pop up. it will say "Do you want to spend an Elder Coin for an additional loot chance" with a Yes or a No button, and a countdown timer bar underneath. If you say Yes you will spend a coin and get a Bag of Spoil.
    You can only do this once per boss, but you can do it multiple times per week. For example, a hunter in our guild killed the Sha of Anger at 5:30 with a pug group. He got his normal bag and then spent an Elder Coin also. Then at 8:00 when we groupped up he came with us. He did not get a "Kill Bag" but he DID get the Coin loot window, which he chose yes and got another bag.

Additionally, what this means is that you don't have to be exclusive with your groups to kill the Sha. With past world bosses with a pre-defined drop rate, you would get 5 epics to dole out to your group so a "Guild Run only" was a good idea. Now since loot is individual you should be more free to invite other players to join you in killing the Sha. (Assuming they vaguely know what to do and don't wipe you by being there).

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Juicy View Post
    It is possible to get loot more than once per reset, if you decide to use elder coins.
    Yes I can confirm this. You can only loot him once, but you can fight and kill him and use your coins.

Seems like a waste of coins considering you can only get 3 a week and next week you'll want the 6 you can use that week for more specific loot tables

10+ Year Old Account
    Everybody says it's 2 hours, but it's most definately +3 hours now since it was killed the last time on my server. Has anybody else experienced this? Has it been hotfixed to match the respawn timer of Galleon, which is apparently somewhere between 10 hours to 3 days (couldn't find anything definitive about this) or something?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Porcell View Post
    I've read 2 hours in other places. It was killed at 5:30 pm yesterday and was back up at around 7:45 when my guild started forming a raid for it. So far the 2 hours seems right to me.

How the loot works:

Sha of Anger is similar to how LFR loot works now. You don't have to set master looter or anything. All of the loot is individual. If you are in the raid group when the boss dies you will get a Bag of Spoils (or whatever it is called). You can only get -this- bag on the first time you kill it in a week. Open the bag and see what you get; it can be gold (it was something dumb like 28g I think) or an item. Again, everyone in the raid gets their own bag with their own tailored loot to your class (a plate user won't get cloth, but a tank CAN get DPS gear).

IN ADDITION, if you have Elder Coins in your inventory, another loot window will pop up. it will say "Do you want to spend an Elder Coin for an additional loot chance" with a Yes or a No button, and a countdown timer bar underneath. If you say Yes you will spend a coin and get a Bag of Spoil.
    You can only do this once per boss, but you can do it multiple times per week. For example, a hunter in our guild killed the Sha of Anger at 5:30 with a pug group. He got his normal bag and then spent an Elder Coin also. Then at 8:00 when we groupped up he came with us. He did not get a "Kill Bag" but he DID get the Coin loot window, which he chose yes and got another bag.

Additionally, what this means is that you don't have to be exclusive with your groups to kill the Sha. With past world bosses with a pre-defined drop rate, you would get 5 epics to dole out to your group so a "Guild Run only" was a good idea. Now since loot is individual you should be more free to invite other players to join you in killing the Sha. (Assuming they vaguely know what to do and don't wipe you by being there).
    Cool cool, everything fine - but just yesterday I killed this bosses twice, 03:16 CEST time boss went down for the first time on Tarren Mill and then after 2 hours exactly 05:16 bosses spawned once again. My raid was lucky to tag it for the second time and thats when I got my second "Kill bag", never got any loot from both of them thou... So still my question - can someone confirm that it is about getting real LOOT once per week ?

The respawn time is equal to 66186948744000 periods of the radiation corresponding to the transition between the two hyperfine levels of the ground state of the caesium 133 atom.
    Last edited by Ayreon; 2012-10-04 at 01:47 PM.