Deleted
    Go to train up LW on monk
    Medium leather 400g/stack
    fml

10+ Year Old Account
    People are not like sheep. In a panic, when the situation is dire, sheep just run, they don't bite the sheep next to them. Yes, it is actually quite unfair to the sheep to compare them to humans.

-Author of which I can't remember

Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    Proving that you care enough about your fellow human beings not to hurt them for your own personal gain. I think we can all agree this should be a basic function of life.
    Depends how much gain and how much hurting.. If it's just 1 small broken promise for 1m+ dollars..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    Depends how much gain and how much hurting.. If it's just 1 small broken promise for 1m+ dollars..
    You will forever sit at Asshole rank then.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm going to make it up to whoever it was, but I'd still take the moneyz.

Yeah. I kind of agree with you on that one frey. I mean, come on, breaking a promise to a friend/family member, no matter for what the gain, just isn't right. And sometimes it's the small promises that hurt the most when they are broken.

Proving that you care enough about your fellow human beings not to hurt them for your own personal gain. I think we can all agree this should be a basic function of life.
    Yes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    And then there's the "button scenario"
    Press the button, a random person who you do not know will die and you will get a million dollar. Press it?

10+ Year Old Account
    No more breaks. Everyone will start at "Asshole" rank, and they will have to prove they deserve better
    If there is even a single thing that I refuse to condone, it's this. "Guilty until proven innocent" or anything similar to it = disgusting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Galil ACE View Post
    Just don't go in a killing spree without inviting me, and plenty of amunition :3 :3 :3
    I wouldn't want to be killed, so I'm not going to kill anyone

Quote Originally Posted by Coffer View Post
    If there is even a single thing that I refuse to condone, it's this. "Guilty until proven innocent" or anything similar to it = disgusting.
    You either start people out here, or get hurt far too often because of it

Quote Originally Posted by Thoroar View Post
    Yes.

Press the button, a random person who you do not know will die and you will get a million dollar. Press it?
    In the button scenario, you have to consider every factor. Like, who is the person, a good family man who is a well respected citizen of his country, or a homeless drunk who just steals and lies to get his next drop of alcohol? And what will you do with the money? Spend it all on personal gain, or donate it all to charity to save hundreds to thousands of lives? Every factor has to be considered in that button situation. Especially if you become the "next person who dies" if you press it once someone else is asked.

10+ Year Old Account
    Depends how you define knowing someone.. Do I know someone if I've talked to them once? If I've only seen them on TV?

10+ Year Old Account
    You either start people out here, or get hurt far too often because of it
    Or you simply do not allow yourself to get hurt.

Simply upping your pain threshold instead of giving everyone else less of a chance makes you a much more pleasant person.

Right, I think I'll perhaps sit this one out for reasons.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theklocko View Post
    In the button scenario, you have to consider every factor. Like, who is the person, a good family man who is a well respected citizen of his country, or a homeless drunk who just steals and lies to get his next drop of alcohol? And what will you do with the money? Spend it all on personal gain, or donate it all to charity to save hundreds to thousands of lives? Every factor has to be considered in that button situation. Especially if you become the "next person who dies" if you press it once someone else is asked.
    what's up with the Freddie Mercury getup, yo
    "Come, face me! Give in to your Pride! Show me your Greatness!"

mfw every day | Nujabes - Horizon

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Runeweaver View Post
    Right, I think I'll perhaps sit this one out for reasons.
    Ok, have fun Rune.

Quote Originally Posted by Theklocko View Post
    But the thing is, you don't know who he is. You might never know who you killed. Was it a peaceful death?
    If you've just lost your job, got a fair amount of debt and still a family to feed, does that change the situation? Even if you're the next person, would you press it only to give the money to your family? Is that selfish?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Coffer View Post
    Or you simply do not allow yourself to get hurt.

Simply upping your pain threshold instead of giving everyone else less of a chance makes you a much more pleasant person.
    I like to give people a chance, at least

Quote Originally Posted by kortin View Post
    what's up with the Freddie Mercury getup, yo
    I love Freddie Mercury. I was gonna go with Jimi Hendrix, but then I decided I wanted Freddie instead. I may do Jimi next.

10+ Year Old Account
    But the thing is, you don't know who he is. You might never know who you killed. Was it a peaceful death?
    If you've just lost your job, got a fair amount of debt and still a family to feed, does that change the situation? Even if you're the next person, would you press it only to give the money to your family? Is that selfish?
    Are you in a good job, a shitty one? Are you satisfied with what you have? There's alot of things that play into it.