Page 1 of 18
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Anduin Wrynn is a shame to the Alliance.

Anduin Wrynn is too passive, and too "peaceful"

He is a shame to be the son of King Varian Wrynn.

I dislike how he's turning into a 'Thrall' for the Alliance.

"Theres so much more to us than this, and I know that you will find good in the Alliance AND Horde" Why does he say, and the Horde? Since when did he become Chief Vocalist for the Horde? Last i heard, the Alliance and Horde were enemies, and it should stay that way, Anduin seems as though he wants peace.

Screw peace, peace is for softies.

Wrynn and Hellscream are perfect for eachother because it keeps things interesting, Anduin being the "righteous child" makes me sick to my stumach,

Ahhggg his filthiness stains me.

The only good thing he did was save his father from the Twilight Dragonkin Ambush. Other than that please move him from "Prince of Stormwind" to, "Stuart of the Argent Crusade" or something because he acts too Neutral to be part of the Alliance.

I don't want him to be my king in the future. Ever.
    Last edited by paulywally; 2012-10-01 at 12:28 AM.

Because he's going to be the glue between the two factions when the legion attacks Azeroth again..?

Quote Originally Posted by vryer View Post
    Because he's going to be the glue between the two factions when the legion attacks Azeroth again..?
    Yeah. He is the leader of the Army of Light in Velen's vision.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well he have always been a peacefull guy, and he and Baine are good friends, Anduin was the one that gave Baine his actual hammer and he also saw Thrall in the past and talked with him and the both of them went well together, also he was influenced by Jaina,

Yeah it would be hard to follow someone who seems more likely to lick an orcs boot than is to defend the alliance.

Quote Originally Posted by Every Pwny View Post
    Yeah it would be hard to follow someone who seems more likely to lick an orcs boot than is to defend the alliance.
    All you need to do is kill that fucker Garrosh and all will come to an end. I really wonder who will become the next Warchief capable of being a worthy succesor to Thrall.

Oh and they also need to do something about Sylvanas too.

10+ Year Old Account
    At least it was funny when that female orc slaps him unconscious.
    "Terror, darkness, power? The Forsaken crave not these things; the Forsaken ARE these things."

10+ Year Old Account
    I agree, he is too soft; I mean, those dirty Horde blew up "Aunt" Jaina's city. Was hoping he would go the path of a Paladin with that hammer, but instead he gave it away and decided to become a clothie. /tear

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by leaks View Post
    At least it was funny when that female orc slaps him unconscious.
    Damn Straight!

10+ Year Old Account
    Because the Horde vs Alliance war has to come to an end. It's been dragged out far too long, and it's much more interesting when old enemies work together for a common evil. Anduin and the vision Wrathion shows us hint at the war coming to an end to stop the coming of perhaps the burning legion again.
    It's pronounced "Dur-av-ian."

Deleted
    Screw peace, peace is for softies.
    Yeah... Right.

Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    All you need to do is kill that fucker Garrosh and all will come to an end. I really wonder who will become the next Warchief capable of being a worthy succesor to Thrall.

Oh and they also need to do something about Sylvanas too.
    I also thought it was funny when he was complementing the horde at the temple quest, and even that Tauren was like "Have you met our warchief?". Anduin is neutral to the point where it seems like he would be fine with the alliance being wiped out if the horde could live in peace.

It's kind of funny how war mongering racists and bigots are bothered by people who remind them of what they are. The faction war is nothing but old vendettas giving rise to brand new ones. As long as you just focus on the most recent sleight, the cycle continues. What's weird is how it's spilled out of the lore and into real people in the real world identifying with these stories.

Virtual racism is fascinating, Spock told me.
    If you like my draw-rings. http://yig.deviantart.com/
    If you can't find them for some reason beyond that page. http://yig.deviantart.com/gallery/
    WOW screenshot and concept art gallery http://smg.photobucket.com/user/evilknick/library/WoW

I also thought it was funny when he was complementing the horde at the temple quest, and even that Tauren was like "Have you met our warchief?". Anduin is neutral to the point where it seems like he would be fine with the alliance being wiped out if the horde could live in peace.
    He wants the same thing as Thrall does, and as Jaina wanted before Garrosh's monumental cockup - he wants BOTH factions to work together, because there are far greater, and more dangerous, things out there than the tug-of-war landgrab contest currently going on between his father and young Hellscream.
    "Let's see. There are monkeys that evolved into men and monkeys that didn't. Just as well, there are men that remained men and men that evolved into something else. Do you really think humans are the ultimate form of evolution? How arrogant."
    --Kakurine, Evil Zone for PS1

10+ Year Old Account
    How is a child a shame to an entire alliance?
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

Deleted
    He is a child and an idealist.

He is going to be the man his dad could have been and unless he suffers some major trauma he will be a good king.

As my dad once said, "only a idiot thinks war is a good thing".

Both sides can't be filled with blood thirsty hot heads. As it stands right now both factions have douchebags leading with some divide between the other races in the faction.

---------- Post added 2012-09-30 at 06:03 PM ----------

He is kinda taking the role that Jana filled prior to her home getting destroyed. To leave more dynamic story lines open you need ppl with different povs and attitudes towards the wars.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry, not really interested in some dopey looking, naive, teenage brat who believes "the horde is basically good" and has absolutely no life experience whatsoever. He's like the teenage boy version of Jaina only more of a puss.

Also, it should be noted that I don't think it's realistic to expect thoughtful people to care about a character who wants to bridge the gap between factions. That idea of "peace" is uninteresting because of the faction-based nature of the game...because it will never, ever, evar happen. It's like investing in the slutty character in a horror movie. You see her, you like her, but you don't invest in her cause you know that bitch is gonna get offed while in the middle of doing the nasty with some douchebag. Just the way it goes.
    Last edited by foxHeart; 2012-10-01 at 01:10 AM.
    Look! Words!

Quote Originally Posted by paulywally View Post
    I dislike how he's turning into a 'Thrall' for the Alliance.
    Jaina used to be the 'Thrall' of the Alliance.
    And he likes/liked Jaina as I know. The Horde also did not do anything to him to 'piss him off'.
    Anduin is great, I like him a lot, even more than King Bigchin.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anduin Wrynn could be the horde's next warchief.