Skinning and Harmonies...

Basically Im a skinner/LW and am looking for some information of what creatures i can kill and skin that have a decent drop chance for the mote of harmony. So far ive not really found a decent place to try and farm them. Normally I do pulls of 5-10 mobs, and I may get 1 mote per pull if im lucky, or like it does most of the time, only give 1 mote per 4-5 pulls. Any ideas or advice on this would be greatly appreciated.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry to say I don't think skinning ...herbing and mining are going to give motes at all....none of those professions so far have drop any motes for me at all.....I skinned tons of leather at the turtle place were the pigs you have to feed and never got one mote to drop...our guild got all professions to 600 in little over a day and got Realm first for it...so I was farming skins...ore like crazy to funnel to right professions in our guild.....our top gatherers of our guild haven't reported 1 mote dropping at all from mining...skinning or herbing...be aware though if you do tiller rep grind when you which revered you can grow and harvest motes by rev you have 12 plots to grow up to exalted which has either 16 or 20 ...so I would start growing vegs since you need them for cooking as personal buff food is better then the top feasts of MoP if your going to raid.

He doesnt ask for motes gathered, he ask what mobs he can kill for motes that he can skin after.

You know, combined grind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Filtern View Post
    He doesnt ask for motes gathered, he ask what mobs he can kill for motes that he can skin after.

You know, combined grind.
    As it stands any mob can give you motes in loots....again it would be better if this person needs lots of SoH is to get to 90 and get their rep with the Tillers and grow them once the are revered with Tillers....I haven't seen any set mob that drops more motes then another yet ...its just RNG on the drops.

Turtles at the pond in the north of Valley of Four Winds. They respawn instantly, have low HP and there's a ton of them.

It's where I go to farm motes.