Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    So anoying that people dont quest, instead they are on the same spot, spam killing the same mob -.- sad..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by laggspike View Post
    So anoying that people dont quest, instead they are on the same spot, spam killing the same mob -.- sad..
    I've got 10 85's, I've done all these quests 10 times already and doing this as a mistweaver probably means I can solo it...
    SPINNING KICK OF HEALING DEATH!

why?
    10 chars....
    Quote Originally Posted by Archaeon View Post
    In tbc everyone wished they were playing vanilla. In cataclysm everyone will wish they were playing wotlk.
    ^------True story!!

Deleted
    Anyone willing to do this in a while PM me here, I'm level 81 atm, nearly 82 and would be willing to do this for hours :>

Funny you should say this... im EU Horde, just about to have some dinner, and then im off to try this spot out haha I've got my level 80 quest to do beforehand too, so i'll get +50% exp for an hour.

Edit: It's very hard art level 82 if you havent got some half decent gear at the moment.. i tried a few pulls as brewmaster, popped my guard ASAP, and my Shuffle.. but i keep getting completely battered, the mobs hit too hard on a level 82 if you are soloing it.
    Last edited by r3d3mpt10n; 2012-09-28 at 12:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alianthos View Post
    Luckily there are vendors in Pandaria (pretty much in every village with an Inn) that sell full 372 sets, including rings, necks and weapons. So no problem.
    You can also buy ilvl 372+ items for lvl 83-84 from ah. Price ranges wildly from 100g per item to 5k depending on quality, ilvl and the greed factor of the seller. =)

---------- Post added 2012-09-28 at 04:43 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by r3d3mpt10n View Post
    Funny you should say this... im EU Horde, just about to have some dinner, and then im off to try this spot out haha I've got my level 80 quest to do beforehand too, so i'll get +50% exp for an hour.

Edit: It's very hard art level 82 if you havent got some half decent gear at the moment.. i tried a few pulls as brewmaster, popped my guard ASAP, and my Shuffle.. but i keep getting completely battered, the mobs hit too hard on a level 82 if you are soloing it.
    I lvled my warrior on this spot from 82-85 and I started with smaller pulls and as I got better gear from ah I started making larger pulls. Victor rush works wonders here for warrior and I barely had any problems. I am not sure about how the brewmaster should fair but I expect mistweaver would do fairly well since he heals through melee.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alianthos View Post
    Luckily there are vendors in Pandaria (pretty much in every village with an Inn) that sell full 372 sets, including rings, necks and weapons. So no problem.
    Pretty much loaded myself up with these as soon as I was away from the docs, just ran north to Dawn Blossom? village and bought the full set. Can't decide if I want to use the trinket though as it adds crit but no agil compared to what I have now.

I tried the area at level 83 (crafted LW gear + quest drops) and did fine. Depending on the pull size I would get kind of low on health but I had so many healing orbs up by the end it pushed me right back to max to repull right away.
    Last edited by SurrealNight; 2012-09-28 at 04:24 PM.
    [/URL]
    The four elements, like man alone, are weak. But together they form the strong fifth element: Boron.

Deleted
    I used this spot to lvl my warrior from 82-85 and did it solo. If you have a char that can handle many mobs at once, mostly tanks, you an solo this place. Don't forget to take a potion of treasure finding that way you can find massive amounts of tiny treasure chests. Lots of money farming capability here as well as experience. It might be even possible to go from 85-86 if you are in need of farming cloth. =)
    I'm really curious how did you manage to do that, I am lvl 82 guardian druid with 70% armor and 65k hp and get pounded by them cause of their 50% armor reduction..

Would it be possible to have a 90 friend kill them for you?

I've used this spot on my priest, shaman, mage, pala and dk to level there from 82~83 at least and about half a level extra. Should be doable (was geared with some old wotlk epics afaik).

Definitly going to try out. Already hardcore leveling my monk now non-stop and almost hit 50 lol. Imagen with the enlightenment buff at that spot.

15+ Year Old Account
    So sad that it bothers you how others decide to level.

10+ Year Old Account
    Would this be doable as a 82 demo lock ? If so does anyone know how many mobs the voidlord could tank ?

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for suggestion, will definitely check it out!

Deleted
    Anyone tried to solo as Windwalker? to see if this is possible as windwalker to grant desend amount of exp overtime.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobar View Post
    Sounds like an exploit to me.
    This is 2010 and you are bonked

Deleted
    This doesnt work anymore? I just got there in the trogs doesnt give exp anymore?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by deathgazer View Post
    This doesnt work anymore? I just got there in the trogs doesnt give exp anymore?
    Nooooo!
    Was gonna go there after work -.- bollocks....

Quote Originally Posted by deathgazer View Post
    Some of the mobs don't give experience, others do. Kill a few packs of mobs and see whether it works or not. Even though they don't all give experience it's still very worth it because you're just killing so many of them.

Or they could have just turned it off all together, I'm not sure why they would, though.

Can you do this with a 90 helping you? Is that possible?

Quote Originally Posted by Zelanoth View Post
    Can you do this with a 90 helping you? Is that possible?
    It's possible but it would absolutely kill your experience. But if your 90 friend is geared enough and can kill things fast enough it might be worth it, though you may just hit the respawn timer and it might not be worth it. Just gotta try it, I think.