Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    I has more Ziru!
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/5ZIM9.gif[/MG]
    Kitties kitties kitties kitties! \o/

10+ Year Old Account
    Frey is back
    Hello Melon welcome back .
    Life doesn’t get easier, we just grow stronger.

Back pandas was giving me a headache

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh Chrysalis...your legs sure as HELL are Swiss Cheese!

To answer earlier question: Yes, I'm US.

And yes, I would love to have a new server...my old guild dissolved and the more casual people quit...resulting in me and my husband following the hardcore players to a new guild, which is a raiding guild, and we're REALLY out of place there...they're friendly enough, but already frustrated that neither of us are 90 yet, nor are we doing any grouping.

For the most part the raiders won't even talk to me. Only my old friends do. Makes me sad. ::sigh::

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dembai View Post

And yes, I would love to have a new server...my old guild dissolved and the more casual people quit...resulting in me and my husband following the hardcore players to a new guild, which is a raiding guild, and we're REALLY out of place there...they're friendly enough, but already frustrated that neither of us are 90 yet, nor are we doing any grouping.

For the most part the raiders won't even talk to me. Only my old friends do. Makes me sad. ::sigh::
    My guild is too casual for my liking. D:
    Our other main tank has just been doing pet battles and is still lvl 85, we've been unable to raid for months due to lack of players showing up and the rshammy we recruited for MoP just disappeared. I'd really love to get back to raiding as soon as possible since we just stopped after that single HC Deathwing kill.
    I'd love a semi-hardcore guild. 3 days of 3-4 hours of raiding with people who still know how to have fun in the raid, but still having the proper mindset for it.

Not sure how many in our guild are actually that serious about it currently. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Shaedris View Post
    Our other main tank has just been doing pet battles and is still lvl 85, we've been unable to raid for months due to lack of players showing up and the rshammy we recruited for MoP just disappeared. I'd really love to get back to raiding as soon as possible since we just stopped after that single HC Deathwing kill.
    I'd love a semi-hardcore guild. 3 days of 3-4 hours of raiding with people who still know how to have fun in the raid, but still having the proper mindset for it.

I am Shae

Dont you dare leave me, i just got exalted

Deleted
    6/10 of my raid group shows up high / drunk, makes for interesting runs at least.

Deleted
    ok got my PAINT sketch ready... its with 3 pwnies now it`s time to sketch it to da paper!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    I am Shae

Dont you dare leave me, i just got exalted
    I'm not leaving, at least yet. Although I'm fairly sure I won't leave AD ever, a guild change maybe, and that's a big maybe.
    Just hoping we can actually start raiding soon, there ain't many of us at lvl 90 or geared currently.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by azmaria View Post
    Hello Melon welcome back .
    Hello Floater

Quote Originally Posted by Galil ACE View Post
    Oh, is thread happy with thick pandas, or did somebody wanted skinnier pandas?

Their face isn't ferocious enough.
    hai Unc!

Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best

Woo hoo and stuff
    Indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Zirusianna View Post
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/d3xjX.png[IMG]
    Ziru! <3

* Snugglehuggle

Quote Originally Posted by Galil ACE View Post
    Oh, is thread happy with thick pandas, or did somebody wanted skinnier pandas?

Their face isn't ferocious enough.
    I like the pandas, but I don't think I'll play one. I don't play females, and the males have the following issue:
    Look bad in Plate armor. Too jiggly and squishy to look like heavy-armor-guy.
    WAY too fat to be an agile mail/leather class.
    And their casting animations are just meh.

So yeah. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Dembai View Post

There's a guild on Whisperwind with a bunch of us in it.
    Cutie Mark Raiders.

Not sure what the guild is actually FOR though - you need to talk to Zanon about that. I'm happy just leveling and shyte.

= /. I'm too casual for my guild (16yo and stuff...) so I can't raid with it.

I'm not leaving, at least yet. Although I'm fairly sure I won't leave AD ever, a guild change maybe, and that's a big maybe.
    Just hoping we can actually start raiding soon, there ain't many of us at lvl 90 or geared currently.
    Ive been slacking but i want to enjoy the content and not rush. This way with all the questing i get quite a bit of gold

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Asetotti View Post
    being 16 = casual?

Quote Originally Posted by Aryd View Post
    being 16 = casual?
    being 16= less time during nights= casual

Deleted
    I migrated to AD at 16 and began semi-hc raiding, ending up in one of the top 5 guilds on the realm and being one of the top dps in said guild.

Then they got too serious, as in threatening people with guild kicks who disconnected mid-raid due to internet problems.
    Last nail in the coffin was when they decided to migrate the whole guild. I refused to go with them. :>

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Ive been slacking but i want to enjoy the content and not rush. This way with all the questing i get quite a bit of gold
    I'll probs max out my remaining professions within a few days, finish up Loremaster of Pandaria too. I'll also need to farm some gear from hc's, dailies each day as usual and likely attempt to do some of the Dungeon Hero achievements in a guild group. (About halfway done with it already.)

---------- Post added 2012-10-01 at 06:24 PM ----------

Heh, I just get home and start playing. A tad different now though that I'm 18 and I've got my alcohol pass, which means I can be left alone to do evening shifts at work. It's rather quiet here though so there's hardly anything to do, 'cept for a few pizzas here and there.

Deleted
    Any guilds which have easier to handle raid times?