Thread: unholy gameplay

Deleted

unholy gameplay

hey together,

anyone else noticed that unholy gameplay is very clunky at the moment or is it only me?
    yes i know haste stacking like an idiot and so on, but very often i can only stay there and do nothing more than auto attack and death coiling the enemy to the ground.

all guides i've read so far told something about 2600 haste as first possible breakpoint. i'm around 3700 haste.
    talents i tried so far are blood tap and runic corruption.

so to all other unholy dk's, any suggestion?
    feel free to post your experiences.

or worst case, am i really forced to play frost at the moment?

Deleted
    IIRC the 2600 haste sort of cap was at lv85. What you say is really RNG, if you have lucky SD/RC procs you are fine, if you have bad luck, instead, you would autoattack at some point.

BT should solve this problem, also don't forget to use ERW.

Quote Originally Posted by Italiandk View Post
    IIRC the 2600 haste sort of cap was at lv85. What you say is really RNG, if you have lucky SD/RC procs you are fine, if you have bad luck, instead, you would autoattack at some point.

BT should solve this problem, also don't forget to use ERW.
    If he is on here asking for help due to dead time in his rotation i seriously doubt he has the ability to micro manage bt effectively to gain dps.

The biggest issue is likely the starter gear, as a result your missing some base rune regen you have been used to, i noticed once i went from 86-87 the dead zones crept in from nowhere despite nothing having changed, it's gear breakpoints that need to be filled.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeleh View Post
    If he is on here asking for help due to dead time in his rotation i seriously doubt he has the ability to micro manage bt effectively to gain dps.
    He said he already tried BT so I just said him to give it another try and see how it goes... Maybe he won't gain dps (it's even hard to notice the gained dps for a more expert player) but at least he could solve his problem... Dunno, just giving some input

Deleted
    ok lets try it again
    i have no problem with micromanagin bt or that i do not understand how to play my dk, at least i think so
    my gear is not that pretty at the moment.
    so how much haste ist preferred to smooth out a little bit.
    sorry if i understand anything wrong but it feels that some people let me look like an idiot in here.
    and yes, i noticed that it is very rng at the moment ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    The only time I've felt comfortable with any rotation as a DK was 4,700+ haste, but that's very hard to reach (hard to do in sub-463 gear unless you don't hit/exp cap). At that point everything flowed. Under that, it's clunky and I definitely have dead times regardless of spec
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2012-10-03 at 03:22 PM.

Deleted
    471 ilvl
    5618 haste
    7.48 hit
    7.51 expertise

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Harzaka View Post
    471 ilvl
    5618 haste
    7.48 hit
    7.51 expertise
    Can I have a link to your armory, please?

Erm... I have 7106 haste right now. As frost... but 7106 haste none the less... 2380 of that comes from gems. The rest is just 463 gear.
    Last edited by kaelleria; 2012-10-03 at 03:19 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    Can I have a link to your armory, please?
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...vious/advanced
    There you go