Deleted

Elemental Force or Windsong?

Hey guys just a question... Currently running with double EF on my weapons and sitting at 9048 mastery. Which is better do you think? EFx1 and Windsongx or whatever. Etc. Let me know please.

---------- Post added 2012-10-03 at 04:00 PM ----------

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Foxlon/simple my armory.

10+ Year Old Account
    I used x2 Windsong and I liked it...it had a pretty decent uptime of having at least two if not all three procs up ... though I have read Elemental Force is better because it is improved through our mastery. I go mastery instead of haste, so, I am trying out x2 Elemental Force now.

Deleted
    I've tried both and using 2 x Windsong atm. I haven't tested wich one does more dps.

For my character Elemental Force was about a 2k DPS upgrade for me, reforging to mastery (8.5k Mastery). I will get logs for you once WoL decides to work, however on a relatively stand-still fight like Garajal it was doing like 500k damage (Dont quote me, will get hard numbers later). Sim your character as always though.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...fines/advanced <- My character
    Druid | UI | Youtube
    R1 & 14x Glad PvPer
    Honestly US 2nd / Ally World 1st

Deleted
    So what DPS are you currently sitting at? I.e what was your DPS on the Vault bosses so far? I've only done the first two. Stone guards i done 66k and Feng i done 56k...

Quote Originally Posted by foxlon View Post
    So what DPS are you currently sitting at? I.e what was your DPS on the Vault bosses so far? I've only done the first two. Stone guards i done 66k and Feng i done 56k...
    World of Logs are down at the moment, but around those numbers, probably a bit higher (I didn't have 3 of my epics at that time). With that being said, I need to replace my two trinkets for the ones from Jade Temple and Monastery, and that will increase my DPS by about 3k - 5k.
    Last edited by Glyphtics; 2012-10-04 at 03:29 AM.
    Druid | UI | Youtube
    R1 & 14x Glad PvPer

Deleted
    I have it simmed that the Brewfast trinket and the Windswept pages come out on top currently? Yet you say the Hit trinket with AGI and the Windswpet pages is better?

Quote Originally Posted by foxlon View Post
    I have it simmed that the Brewfast trinket and the Windswept pages come out on top currently? Yet you say the Hit trinket with AGI and the Windswpet pages is better?
    It's going to be different for every character, you're just going to have to sim it for yourself to find out, if Brewfast trinket and Windswept pages are the best for you, then that is what it will be. I need to re-sim my character soon anyway so will see what happens.
    Druid | UI | Youtube
    R1 & 14x Glad PvPer