View Poll Results: Who will you vote for?

Voters
108. This poll is closed
  • Mitt Romney

18 16.67%
  • Barrack Obama

42 38.89%
  • I live in the USA but I won't/cant vote

8 7.41%
  • I'm not eligible to vote (live outside the USA)

40 37.04%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    You are coming to the wrong place, Mmo-champion has a large population of people who are obama's favorite demographic. Mmo-champ's population is gamers and not to generalize but gamers arent the ones out there taking risks and getting high paying jobs. Also there alot of Europeans.

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    I not American but I think I would vote for Obama.
    You probably didn't get to watch the debate the two nominees had last night. Obama got schooled. Romney clearly knows what he's talking about and how to help America recover - more income, more people working, and budgeting.
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    Ron Paul

Gary Johnson

Just to name two.

---------- Post added 2012-10-04 at 03:44 PM ----------

he is not an American presidential candidate.
    But neither one of them has a chance in hell at winning so a vote for either is a wasted vote. You might as well not waste the gas going to the polling station to vote if youre not voting for either Romney or Obama

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    But neither one of them has a chance in hell at winning so a vote for either is a wasted vote. You might as well not waste the gas going to the polling station to vote if youre not voting for either Romney or Obama
    Im a huge ron paul and gary johnson fan. But at the end of the day I know that voting for them is just gonna put Obama in office. I gave obama a chance voted for him in 2008 but it isnt looking good.

Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    Being mostly obstructed by Congress during that time? I'd rather give him a chance with a Congress that will compromise than return to the ole GOP mantra of catering to the wealthy.
    People keep forgetting that the Dems had a SUPERMAJORITY in Congress when Obama was elected. And what'd he use that time for? To ram a controversial health care bill through the system because he knew that was the only time he'd ever have a shot at it. And because of the underhanded way he handled it, it cost the Dems a lot of their seats, the people didn't want Obama pushing all kinds of other legislation through uncontested.

He had his chance, he squandered it trying to stamp his mark onto the country's legacy with Obamacare. In the meantime, here we are after 4 years with more debt and fewer people working than when Obama took office. And he has the gall to whine about the Repubs in Congress blocking his every move...

10+ Year Old Account
    Obama - I'm not voting for him as much as I'm voting against Romney.

This is because Romney's plans are centered around most tax cuts for rich individuals on the basis that they will create jobs (Newsflash: private individuals don't create jobs, businesses do), and a mess of other reasons I won't burden this thread with.

In addition, Obama has been obstructed by Congress for most of his term, so I feel the dude at least needs a shot.
    His first 2 years he had a supermajority in the senate and a majority in the House, how can that be called obstructed? Anything he wanted to pass got passed.

Doesn't make the poll for this thread any less shity, and I'll ride my bike to my polling place, its close.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

Quote Originally Posted by Symphonic View Post
    You probably didn't get to watch the debate the two nominees had last night. Obama got schooled. Romney clearly knows what he's talking about and how to help America recover - more income, more people working, and budgeting.
    More taxes.

Take a moment and educate yourself on how the low and middle classes in America rely on deductions and credits to ease their tax burden. Eliminating deductions and credits severely hurts the middle and lower classes. Next, let's look at his "tax break" proposal:

Cutting the lowest tax bracket by 20%: 10% -> 8% rate.
    Cutting the highest tax bracket by 20%: 35% -> 28% rate.
    That's 7% versus 2%.

You still want to say Romney doesn't favor the rich?

PS: I base my life on facts, not conjecture. And all the facts tell me I have to vote against Mitt.

I must be one of those "elite, smart people" that Rick Santorum warned the GOP about.

His first 2 years he had a supermajority in the senate and a majority in the House, how can that be called obstructed? Anything he wanted to pass got passed.
    60 Democratic senators were never seated at one time during that time-frame.

Its like trying to chose between Lucifer and Ba'al, but Romney.

More taxes.
    He wouldn't increase taxes. In fact, with the amount of new jobs created and the income growing higher, they'll still be making just as much if not more revenue from taxes even after cutting taxes.

Anyway, as far as reducing amount of deductions. I'm positive it's scaled so that the more rich you are, the fewer deductions you can take, whereas if you're not rich, the more deductions you'd be able to take.
    Last edited by Symphonic; 2012-10-04 at 04:22 PM.

He wouldn't increase taxes. In fact, with the amount of new jobs created and the income growing higher, they'll still be making just as much if not more revenue from taxes even after cutting taxes.
    What part of "the middle and lower classes rely on deductions and credits" do you not get?

What part of "the middle and lower classes rely on deductions and credits" do you not get?
    read my edit into my post

read my edit into my post
    Look up "Alternative Minimum Tax". Then look up how Romney wants to repeal it.

Quote Originally Posted by Waifu View Post
    when does the actual voting start?
    Early voting has already started in many states, especially swing states, but like Gam said, Nov 6 polls are open.

I'm voting for Obama. Not a tough choice for me, I'm on a Pell grant to help pay for college and that is one of things Ryan has thrown out there as a possible cut in his budget (though finding exact specifics on all the deductions/spending they plan to cut is nigh impossible). I disagree with Romney on many things, tax/deduction cuts, environmental policy, women's rights, to name a few. Obama has underachieved, but I think Romney would dig us even deeper in. Republicans have some good ideas and strong voices in the party, but Romney has just pushed so far right it's impossible for me to support him. Obama was disappointing in the debate last night though.

Because Obama wasn't extremely inexperienced and ignorant to begin with, right? He ran against an old guy that people thought would die and put a woman in charge who, let's face it because everyone agrees, isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer.

And seriously, Obama needed a chance? You don't hire a chemist to do an engineers job. Why would you keep Obama as a President?

Just to clarify, I think Romney isn't much better, but at least he has some experience. In the end I think they're all corrupt jackasses that'll do anything if someone slips a 20 in their pocket.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasm View Post
    It's not that drugs are for people who can't handle reality. Reality is for people who can't handle drugs.

I was wondering the same thing when i read his post.

Romney, we saw how much obama knew last night when he doesnt have the teleprompter.

Was this the first time he didnt have the questions before hand or the teleprompter? I know when he was running, he refused any interview that didnt email him the questions 24 hours in advance.

Its a shame people fall for this, the blind leading the blind.

10+ Year Old Account
    I must be one of those "elite, smart people" that Rick Santorum warned the GOP about.
    Sorry, but I see absolutely no reason to assume you’re smart, quite the opposite in fact since proportionality seems to have gone over your head. Vote Romney.
    And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.
    Revelation 6:8

Anyone who even thinks about voting for Romney needs to seriously do some research and reconsider. He is a terrible person and a terrible politician.

I am not saying Obama is perfect or anything, in fact if there was a legitimate other choice in this election besides Obama, I would probably vote for them instead. But seriously, I have to question the intelligence of anyone who would vote for Romney.

---------- Post added 2012-10-04 at 11:35 AM ----------

http://current.com/shows/the-war-roo...-supermajority

More ignorance from the right. Not surprising. Next are you going to tell me about how much money Obama spent?

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHETERNAL View Post
    Sorry, but I see absolutely no reason to assume you’re smart, quite the opposite in fact since proportionality seems to have gone over your head. Vote Romney.
    Proportionality? You mean how cutting 20% of every tax bracket rate results in a bigger rate cut for those at the top? That went over my head? Feel free to explain how I am wrong. Explain to me how cutting 20% from 35% isn't bigger than 20% of 10%. Explain it.

Quote Originally Posted by iceberg265 View Post
    Anyone who even thinks about voting for Romney needs to seriously do some research and reconsider. He is a terrible person and a terrible politician.
    Your going to have to elaborate. You didnt really say anything, kinda like obama last night

Your link has like 8 scripts on a site ive never heard from, didnt look.