Page 4 of 53 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    God chauster/doublelift need a better team.

Hotshot just isn´t a very good jungler and Jiji is really inconsistent. Voyboy is pretty good but top lane is super jungler dependant. Teams just camp bot lane and pick up an easy win as hotshot gets caught over and over.

10+ Year Old Account
    wow, that game was a stomp.

And dat jax double kill. That was awesome.

Guys, for real.

Shy on Jax. Dude is 1 v 4ing under towers like he's all out of fucks to give.

My goodness.

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Guys, for real.

Shy on Jax. Dude is 1 v 4ing under towers like he's all out of fucks to give.

My goodness.
    My goodness indeed.

Not sure whether I enjoyed his Jax play more than his Singed play. The guy is just amazing.

Deleted
    Holy SHiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiT dat Jax @ Top! That was just pure win, ermagawd oO !

I'm a fan of M5, but I'm surely rooting for Azubu Frost now!

Deleted
    Seems a shame that such a big team like CLG might be going out this early. Ah well, can always hope SK beats IG.

Recently the slower, less aggressive teams like the CLGs seem to be falling short in tourneys like this. Will have to see what the EU team can pull out.

15+ Year Old Account
    If you value your life, be somewhere else
    The hopes for SK beating IG would be rather slim.
    In Soviet Russia banks rob you! Oh, wait a second...

Deleted
    Other people have said this allready but holy fucking shit that Shy as Jax.

10+ Year Old Account
    I missed the Jax game, saw his Singed but now I'm reading he's a sick Jax? Like is it a bannable offense during champion selection if playing against Azuba Frost?
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    I missed the Jax game, saw his Singed but now I'm reading he's a sick Jax? Like is it a bannable offense during champion selection if playing against Azuba Frost?
    It could be but, honestly, he did get a little bit lucky with getting a double kill on Voyboy/Hotshot as counterstrike JUST came up at the perfect time and that helped set him up for the rest of the game. With that said, he did manage to very convincingly win a lane (was about 60 last hits IIRC) against an Olaf which was blue buffed at the start which is pretty impressive

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by quosk1867 View Post
    It could be but, honestly, he did get a little bit lucky with getting a double kill on Voyboy/Hotshot as counterstrike JUST came up at the perfect time and that helped set him up for the rest of the game. With that said, he did manage to very convincingly win a lane (was about 60 last hits IIRC) against an Olaf which was blue buffed at the start which is pretty impressive
    Ah okay, when is Azubu's next game?
    Hey everyone

Deleted

Tomorrow:

14:00 Quarterfinals: Bye B vs 1 Group A

thats 1400 in whatever the local time is.

Deleted
    Not too sure, they have finished with the group stages bit so it is either second half of tomorrow or next weekend. Thought I should spoiler as it shows they got through :P

Also, I am disappointed in SK's jungler. In the Blaze game and the IG game, he had barely any impact in anything as his Alistar and Udyr. A little sad seeing Ocelot not getting through, bless him.
    Last edited by mmoc74648e676e; 2012-10-04 at 10:51 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    SK Gaming completely shut out, shame really... Was hearing great things about Ocelot
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    a shame that sk got shut out like that, but oh well, someone has to lose. Azubu frost just dominated the first pool though.

Deleted
    SK Gaming completely shut out, shame really... Was hearing great things about Ocelot
    I think Ocelot is a good AP mid in the competitive scene (he proved that with his Orianna play at the EU regionals), not the best in the world but good enough to be ranked in the top 10. He doesn't seem to actually do much wrong himself but his whole team never takes control of the game and goes for it.

Invictus Gaming vs. Moscow Five

and

Azubu Frost vs. Team SoloMid

Looking forward to these matches a lot!

Rockin the M5 icon right now
    Quote Originally Posted by kasath
    is anyone in this group under 18? my parole officer says I'm not allowed to play wow with anyone under 18

Deleted
    American times vs European times ftl,
    Dignitas vs CLG Eu in 30 min, gotta wake up in 7 hours :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pfeff View Post
    Rockin the M5 icon right now
    No, as an American I will remember those slimy bastards during the Cold War, they tried to trick us they did....

OT: In all seriousness from what I've seen in the past few months, M5 is looking really strong though Azubu showed the world that they aren't to be messed with and I think them vs TSM is going to be great.

---------- Post added 2012-10-04 at 05:14 PM ----------

Alright I have to get this out... LET'S GO CLG.EU, PLEASE MURDER (not literally) DIGNITAS!!!!!!
    Hey everyone