Deleted

Killing World bosses on Xrealm

So, i killed Galleon on xrealm today and he dropped no loot .. but when i killed Sha of Anger yesterday, xrealm also, i got loot (tier healing gloves, although i was shadow). So, is it a difference in loot table between Galleon and Sha when u kill them on xrealm? or u can only kill 1 boss on xrealm and get loot .. someone pls explain

i think its one shot at loot per reset weekly period, regardless as to xrealm? so if you killed galleon earlier in the week on some other server you're still not going to get loot if you xrealm over for a kill. disclaimer: i'm wrong a lot

They just announced somewhere in a hotfix that galleon won't drop cross realm loot anymore. I'll see if i can find it.

"Players visiting other realms via RealID or Battletag parties will no longer receive loot from Galleon/Salyis's Warband." ~ Recent Hotfix on the blue tracker
    Last edited by wontonheroe; 2012-10-05 at 03:27 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wontonheroe View Post
    They just announced somewhere in a hotfix that galleon won't drop cross realm loot anymore. I'll see if i can find it.
    I don't have the blue quote handy either but I also vaguey recall this.

But it's also true you only get loot once per week regardless of realm. If you're swapping to help friends, it's fine, but you can't use it to bounce around for lots of chances.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

On a different note, someone tried to get me to do a second run of Sha after I had already killed it this week. He was saying that we could use our Gold coins to roll for loot again even though I've killed it already... is this possible?

Quote Originally Posted by wontonheroe View Post
    On a different note, someone tried to get me to do a second run of Sha after I had already killed it this week. He was saying that we could use our Gold coins to roll for loot again even though I've killed it already... is this possible?
    i think you have to be eligible for loot automatically to get the dialogue to use coins. again, pulling that out of my ass based on what i've heard but i think thats the case.