Saw this, not super relevant but maybe someone in the New York area may care...

NAMCO BANDAI Games America Inc. today revealed their plans for New York Comic-Con 2012.
    New York Comic-Con runs from October 11-14 at the Jacob Javits Center in New York City.

NAMCO BANDAI Games America Inc. will be giving fans an opportunity to get hands-on with several upcoming titles across current and next generation systems. The following games will be playable in the NAMCO BANDAI Games America Inc. booth:
    Dragon Ball Z® Budokai HD Collection (Xbox 360® and PlayStation®3)
    Dragon Ball Z® for Kinect™ (Kinect™ for Xbox 360®)

NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: Ultimate Ninja STORM 3 (Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3)
    Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch (PlayStation 3)
    Power Rangers™ Super Samurai (Kinect for Xbox 360)
    TANK! TANK! TANK! (Wii U™)
    TEKKEN TAG TOURNAMENT 2 Wii U EDITION (Wii U)

10+ Year Old Account
    I've never played a DBZ game befre. Guess it can fulfill my beat-em-up craze until Smash Bros 3DS comes out.
    Men!

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    I picked Biden because he may throw Obama into the Death Star's reactor core, restoring balance to the Force.

Now having a ball on SWTOR!

I'll probably pick up the Budokai HD collection. Not a big fan of Kinect. The HD collection is just Budokai 1 and 3 though sadly. Doesn't contain the best DBZ game ever, Tenkaichi Budokai 3.

...Dragon Ball Z for Kinect.

This can only go wrong.

I, being a plebeian, have only played Budokai Tenkaichi 2. Wanted to get Budokai Tenkaichi 3, but then I stopped playing on my wii. I need to pick that up sometime. Haven't played a DBZ game (or any wii game) in years. With the exception of maybe Dragon Ball Advanced Adventures (which was surprisingly fun).
    FC: 4441-9848-5442 (If you want any gen 1-6 starter, PM me or ask on steam)

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Btw i still want to know

what the hell killed pikkon

Sudden meteor hit ? Sun explosion anihilating his planet ? There are few possibilities

great thread...watching vegeta's final atonement.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chip Brohoof View Post
    ...Dragon Ball Z for Kinect.

This can only go wrong.

I, being a plebeian, have only played Budokai Tenkaichi 2. Wanted to get Budokai Tenkaichi 3, but then I stopped playing on my wii. I need to pick that up sometime. Haven't played a DBZ game (or any wii game) in years. With the exception of maybe Dragon Ball Advanced Adventures (which was surprisingly fun).
    I played Dragon Ball GT: Final Bout, Budokai 1-3, and Budokai Tenkaichi. Don't remember much about any of them, guess they weren't very memorable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently, TFS will be doing the Garlic Jr Saga.

I'm predicting 3 episodes.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    Apparently, TFS will be doing the Garlic Jr Saga.

I'm predicting 3 episodes.
    I'm glad they won't be skipping filler. The part I'm looking forward to the most is the Great Saiyaman saga.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    I'm glad they won't be skipping filler. The part I'm looking forward to the most is the Great Saiyaman saga.
    I'm pretty sure all they have to do for that is just upload the original Great Saiyaman saga.

Get it? Because... That entire saga.. was... a... joke...
    I'll go back to my corner now.
    Last edited by Chip Zvarri; 2012-10-05 at 07:44 PM.
    FC: 4441-9848-5442 (If you want any gen 1-6 starter, PM me or ask on steam)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    I still say do an "Abridged Kai" version like they did for season 1. Or, at least, limit it to one episode. You could probably condense it all into 12 minutes or so.

10+ Year Old Account
    garlic jr! I LOVE GARLIC JR!

Facts

only villain to not be stronger than the previous villain, his PL is only some where between 1 and 10 million since he can easily beat piccolo who easily beat Freiza first form, but not second.

Only villain to actually become immortal

Krillin gets laid in his saga

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    only villain to not be stronger than the previous villain, his PL is only some where between 1 and 10 million since he can easily beat piccolo who easily beat Freiza first form, but not second.
    Piccolo beat Frieza in his second form, and lost to his third. Or rather, he gave Frieza's second form a challenge, but never actually beat him. He did push him into going to the third form though.

Regardless, you're still correct that Piccolo could easily beat Frieza's first form
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

10+ Year Old Account
    i always confuse it

i say his first transformation is his first form sometimes while calling his original form his base

I wanna see TFS hercule being friends with Buu.. it was pretty funny as it was (as well as the sayaman bit)

its ok Genn, we knew what you meant
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Davendwarf View Post
    I've never played a DBZ game befre. Guess it can fulfill my beat-em-up craze until Smash Bros 3DS comes out.
    There was one that I played on an emulator called "Hyper Dimension" or something that was for SNES, and ended up being one of my favorite fighting games of all time. It's the only fighting game I've ever played where you can regain as much life as your opponent allows you too. Your health bar wasn't actually a bar, it was just a number signifying power level, and by holding two buttons you could go up 5 power level at a time. This lead to being able to get away from an opponent and regain a little life at a time, but you could also play a defensively and get a ton of life back if you did it right. It also ultra flashy power moves that could only be done at low health (think FF8 Limit Breaks) long before other fighting games like Marvel vs. Capcom had them. I've played a bunch of DBZ games and most were crap imo, but I really enjoyed Hyper Dimension.

10+ Year Old Account
    That armor looks so much better now.

I played several dbz games on gameboy, but the one I played the most / longest was called Dragonball Z Legendary Super Warriors for gameboy color.. It is fairly simple (except that the game doesn't explain things very well) but I played it a lot for some reason lol