Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    This should be interesting. Well, in a way it's a good thing, they actually have a viable 1-3 person pve end game now instead of being forced to raid with self important asshats.
    For the night is dark and full of terrors

I hope this means they are finally on track with quick, fun, interesting patches every 3 or 4 months. It will be so awesome if that's the case.

Quote Originally Posted by hiragana View Post
    Bleh, being able to upgrade the rarity of a pet sounds like it will ruin the excitement of catching rarer pets in the first place.
    Not for me Having over 400+ pets so far, and over 50+ caught rares, it was not so much fun, as much as it was beginning to be a pain, not fun(then again I'm more a collector than a -must have all rare pets and be uber- type of person), having a good basis of rares, I like the idea of having the ability to upgrade other pets, so long as its not just a *oh i can make all 400+ pets of mines rare* button, then it sounds decent

Guess we will see how they implement it^

Good on Blizz for sticking to their word. Just adding in some cool features to the game, all sounds pretty nice. Looking forward to seeing those dailies, and what Wrathion is up to.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bandin View Post
    I hope this means they are finally on track with quick, fun, interesting patches every 3 or 4 months. It will be so awesome if that's the case.
    I could not agree more, if I will be out of here next time we have a 10 month drought. Let hope they keep it up!

They sure have learned a lot since Cataclysm... This is good news !

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Collected View Post
    Solo PvE? Hmm... will it scale based on class? or will you get different mobs based on class? Because there is sure as hell no equal playing field when it comes to solo PvE content.
    well this is a preview so let's hope for the best

I'm guessing Brawler's Guild will be the Proving Grounds? This is awesome!

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm looking forward too the main patches this time for Mists, like the Fury of the Sunwell was pretty interesting in Burning Crusade, and so forth.
    I wonder what Blizzard has in store for the main patches.

Deleted
    Awesome just awesome! if they keep this up it'll be best expasion so far

Quote Originally Posted by wrpdndprsd View Post
    Initial response to post: O.O...5.1 but they ju..I don't und...oooh Brawler's Guild...
    I don't think he is saying that there isn't any raids in right now, which there will be 3 here shortly. I think more so pointing out that the first major patch of this xpac will come without a raid unlike the others. Granted in 4.2 we didn't get a new raid, but nearly every other major patch we have had new raid content added. There are exceptions of course during Vanilla and BC.

ofc no pvp content, same old blizzard...

10+ Year Old Account
    I haven't gotten to everything I want to with the new xpac, and they're giving us the next patch? If they keep giving us this much content, my family is going to leave me...

I saw Brawlers Guild, and thought "are we going to queue for 1v1 PVP?" and then read it was solo PvE... hmm, that seems like an odd addition for an MMO, but I'm excited to see what it's going to be.

Thank you zomgname for the signature and avatar!

Quote Originally Posted by Collected View Post
    Solo PvE? Hmm... will it scale based on class? or will you get different mobs based on class? Because there is sure as hell no equal playing field when it comes to solo PvE content.
    If it's the "proving grounds" idea they were discussing, it might be based on spec. For example, you might have an NPC ally you have to keep healed rather than fight if you're healing spec.

It's interesting, though.

Also, Ghostcrawler had said at one point they were hoping to do more frequent, smaller, patches with a raid, no raid, raid, no raid pattern being possible. I kinda like that idea.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Well I'll be damned... It took em almost 8 years, but it seems as if they really managed to do the "Faster content" for once.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Deleted
    More dailies, pet battles fix, some solo PvE stuff which probably will be faceroll. Only thing cool is the item upgrade but that was supose to be from start.

Looks like blizzard is making sure they stay on top of the mmo genre well played blizzard well played!

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheekin View Post
    More dailies, pet battles fix, some solo PvE stuff which probably will be faceroll. Only thing cool is the item upgrade but that was supose to be from start.
    Why hello there Major Buzzkill, you've been missed!

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

This sounds so cool D: I feel like I need to get to 90 quickly to start doing stuff and not get left behind ;O;!

Quote Originally Posted by Seref View Post
    Uhm, where's my DotA (MOBA) Battleground?
    in dota. or LoL. or HoN.
    Till water is gone, Till shade is gone. Into the shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath. To spit in Sightblinders eye on the last day.