15+ Year Old Account

LF New Videos Site

So, it seems both Tankspot and L2R have gotten out of the "how to" videos department. While finding random.killvid on Youtube is okay and all, I much prefer my videos to be very explanatory.

Does anyone here know of any other sites doing how-to videos on MoP bosses?
    Fenixdown (retail) : level 60 priest. 2005-2015, 2022-???? (returned!)
    Fenixdown (classic) : level 70 priest. 2019 - present

Fatboss seems pretty good, although their videos haven't been updated since Beta

*shameless personal plug*

I do my own video guides (10 man), they are certainly a unique style and that may not be a style you find terribly useful. We also only raid 8 hours a week so you won't be seeing first week videos of every heroic kill but we manage to always stay top 200 US even on our worst tiers so they may still be useful for most people.

I am unfortunately leaving town for Italy for a week for business this week but I managed to get quick videos out for the first 3 and then a really rushed one this morning to try and help people with Elegon.
    Gamer, Nerd, Physicist. What more could you want?! Well fine, I have a youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/shaidyadvice and a stream: www.twitch.tv/shaidyadvice I'm currently spending my free time with the fine fellows and ladies over at Death and Taxes.

15+ Year Old Account
    Thank you CD. I wonder though, are there differences that are vast between 10-man and 25-man or do the mechanics stay relatively the same, just with more people?

It's at least a good starter block for me, so thank you. If anyone else has any others to add to the list, please feel free to give me more options to look at.

10+ Year Old Account
    this is a great thread...I have been wondering the same thing. I usually go to the warrior forum and there is a thread started in there that alot of the decent warriors post to with their frapsed kills from arms, fury, and prot pov's so its pretty helpful for me to learn how to tank specific boss abilities. I am in a very slow raid grp that only raids about 4-5 hours per week max so most of the time I can find vids in that thread cause those guys stay way ahead of me on boss kills.
    IBroughtGuns ~ Night Elf Warrior
    Specializing in Protection Services
    Dabbling in Smashing Faces
    Proudly Serving Alliance Since 2007
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/haomarush/Ibroughtguns/advanced[/URL][/url]
    Addiction Guild - http://addiction-haomarush.wowstead.com/

I believe that Lore (owner of Tankspot) is going to be attempting to get back into quick guides for MoP. We'll have to see what happens over time.

that alien girl doesn't make guides anymore?

alienna?

She was Tankspot's voice over I believe and I haven't seen any new videos from them.

Deleted
    just faceroll content
    ???
    profit

why u need guides?

Warning: Was that really necessary? Come on don't be an ass. -Azshira
    Last edited by Azshira; 2012-10-05 at 09:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bozzna View Post
    just faceroll content
    ???
    profit

why u need guides?
    You're kind of an ass, you know that right?

The current content is not impossible, but it can be difficult, especially for people who aren't as skilled.

Those people want to raid but need some assistance.
    Furthermore, since most of the information comes out from beta, which has people who are willing to go in night after night to beat their heads against 1 boss or two bosses and discover the mechanics and how they work in the first place. If you don't have that experience you go into the content completely blind. A short video explaining the fights can cut weeks off of progression.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NesQuek View Post
    I believe that Lore (owner of Tankspot) is going to be attempting to get back into quick guides for MoP. We'll have to see what happens over time.
    That would be useful, especially since he tends to play from a tanking perspective. Though Alliena's were from the healer POV, which was much nicer for me to follow.