Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    this fucking dead spirit movement speed fix broke my night elf's racial of wisp speed as dead, awesome!

Deleted
    The guild perk, The Quick and the Dead, now increases the movement speed of dead players by 10%, down from 100%.
    Yet my night Elf moves like every other character and does not get the racial bonus speed while dead....
    They should fix the damned Starfall, it's still hitting anything that is in combat, rather than what is in combat with ME

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    In Mists we’ve changed the reward structure in a way that we feel makes for a better, more diverse gameplay experience.
    I see daily quests.
    Dailies! Dailies everywhere!

That change-it doesn't even make sense if it's for world bosses, really. Back in the day they put a debuff on people that I remember(Azuregos, for example.) Couldn't they just do that?

10+ Year Old Account
    Nobody spotted this gem yet, or do I understand it wrong?

"Players that are not eligible for loot from the Sha of Anger will no longer be able to use an Elder Charm of Good Fortune for an extra loot roll."

So, you can only literally get 1 change for loot from him now per week, with or without you having any Elder Charms? If it's true, then I LOVE it. Will drastically reduce the amount of people trying to kill it. Very annoying to have 3-4 full raid teams racing to tag it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Santti View Post
    Nobody spotted this gem yet, or do I understand it wrong?

"Players that are not eligible for loot from the Sha of Anger will no longer be able to use an Elder Charm of Good Fortune for an extra loot roll."

So, you can only literally get 1 change for loot from him now per week, with or without you having any Elder Charms? If it's true, then I LOVE it. Will drastically reduce the amount of people trying to kill it. Very annoying to have 3-4 full raid teams racing to tag it.
    No, it means you can only use an elder charm on your first kill of the week. (when you're eligible for loot)
    FFXIV: Rintha Elenah | WoW: Rinth | GW2: Reno Turan

The respawn rate of Ghost Iron Ore has been reduced to the correct value.
    Yes. give botters back their gold.
    It was nice how it was, low prices on ores for proffessions is much better. Makes proffessions less a pain in the ass

15+ Year Old Account
    Wonder how often Sha spawns now? Someone stated it's every 2-5 hours now, but that makes it less frequent even though it says it's more frequent now.

Quote Originally Posted by Nephyron View Post
    Yet my night Elf moves like every other character and does not get the racial bonus speed while dead....
    They should fix the damned Starfall, it's still hitting anything that is in combat, rather than what is in combat with ME
    I reported that very thing in beta, even. Starfall has been broken on and off for SO long.. kills me. :\

And still no fix to bows not being visible on the character upon entering world og zoning.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ha, next they'll put a cooldown on Mass Resurrection..

/facetable

515 words to say nothing but "we're going to apply this to MoP factions first". I'm honestly impressed this time.

Why they nerfed the spirit speed... really unneeded change.

The respawn rate of Ghost Iron Ore has been reduced to the correct value.
    Windwool Cloth now drops less frequently from enemies.

Wow, i thought Blizzard had actually made a great decision this expansion by making this two thing drop far more often. Way to fail.

I thought my spirit speed was bugged last night.. now i know... another bad change... sigh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by therealslayer View Post
    Ha, next they'll put a cooldown on Mass Resurrection..

/facetable
    Don't give em any ideas. >.>

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Where is the 'Red' in the Disc of the Red Flying Cloud?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathryn View Post
    I reported that very thing in beta, even. Starfall has been broken on and off for SO long.. kills me. :\
    hehe back in the days they also said that starfall wouldn't hit mobs or players under the effect of a crowd controls....
    Starfall usage increased a lot with the new reset mechanic, yet you can't use it in arena or your team mates will scream at you because you'r breaking every CC :S

source: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/3019413
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Hotfix (2011-07-01): "Starfall is no longer hitting targets that are within 40 yards if they are not in combat with the druid or his/her party/raid members. It is targeting all hostile characters in combat with the druid’s party/raid members, is not hitting Stealth characters, is not breaking crowd control effects, and is not targeting nearby critters.
    Last edited by mmoc37672be2a3; 2012-10-07 at 10:12 AM.

The 'The quick and the dead' change is probably to stop exploits. People were able to escape some starting zones without completing the starting quests.

I got the Disc thing, and I must say it's a rather cool, minimalist mount. Plus, it's about time players who don't want to take up sewing get a surfing mount

I hope they do something soon. As is there is no way my alts are doing all those rep grinds. I want to play the game, not spend several hours every night doing the exact same thing for the next few months. I had 10 lvl 85's when MoP went live and I was actively raiding DS normal on 8 of them, Heroic modes on 2. Now I'll be lucky if I can get the 2nd one ready before they next tier comes out. I just don't have that many hours available in the day.

I don't mind putting effort in for rewards, but there's a point where the time involved in doing so makes it nearly impossible for anyone with an actual RL job to accomplish that.