Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Broloth View Post
    http://bit.ly/QMdlZ8

Click it.

Watch what happens.

---------- Post added 2012-10-06 at 08:47 AM ----------

And after clicking it, why don't you tell us all what happens.
    He He - I actually really did chuckle out loud.

cut the guy some slack...
    Gamers are too obsessed with the death of games. Imagine if all that energy was channeled into the LIFE of games.

Seriously dude, is 72 hours really going to hurt, stop raising to people your just giving them more ammo,

and blizzard doesn't need to state anything, its common knowledge what ever you buy online, and even in a store, that the payment doesn't go straight out of your bank it takes time to process it
    Desktop: Zotac 1080 TI, I7 7700k, 16gb Ram, 256gb SSD + 1TB HDD
    Laptop: Zotac 2070 MaxQ, I7 8750, 32gb RAM, 500gb SSD + 2TB SSD
    Main Game: Warcraft Classic

Haters gonna hate

Quote Originally Posted by Cryonic View Post
    Broloth still seems shade, sry =)

Peeb it was not mentioned, no, I looked when he submitted it

Eskobar, nice social skills...
    OK, FlNE, WHAT ABOUT THIS ONE: http://imgur.com/nBrnD

YOU CAN'T BE SO IGNORANT THAT YOU DON'T TRUST IMGUR!

Quote Originally Posted by Rotted View Post
    and blizzard doesn't need to state anything, its common knowledge what ever you buy online, and even in a store, that the payment doesn't go straight out of your bank it takes time to process it
    But that doesn't stop Blizzard from saying it in multiple places anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Linzo View Post
    cut the guy some slack...
    If he had come in here going "Hey, so, my friend upgraded but still has restrictions." I assure you that slack would have been cut; but that is not what this person did.

He came in here and started slinging shit because he was ignorant to how things worked, and didn't have the wherewithal to consult the FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT HIS FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTION.

Deleted
    Broloth #1

Guys, what is it you're actually trying to prove?

He just wanted to make Blizz the bad guy here... Why would you really spend your time on someone as ignorant as him?

15+ Year Old Account
    Broloth, screaming is not necessary... yep I trust that site. Pretty weird that box didn't pop up when he was at that point

Quote Originally Posted by ~Valen~ View Post
    Guys, what is it you're actually trying to prove?

He just wanted to make Blizz the bad guy here... Why would you really spend your time on someone as ignorant as him?
    Because I love Blizzard, and while they do make the occasional bad design decision or mistake, I HATE HATERS with a fiery passion. If you don't like WoW for w/e reason, that's fine. When you don't like WoW because other people hate it and you hopped on the hate band wagon, I will destroy you with all the power and testicular fortitude my keyboard and monitor will give me.

---------- Post added 2012-10-06 at 09:12 AM ----------

Broloth, screaming is not necessary... yep I trust that site. Pretty weird that box didn't pop up when he was at that point
    Yes it did. Now you're lying. That box CAN'T not pop up. Stop trying to save face, no one cares that you were wrong because we all know that you know you were wrong. Just be like "thanks for the info guys" and pce out. You were ignorant and hateful, but now you're just wrong and hateful.

I forgive you for your ignorance, I don't forgive you for your hate.

15+ Year Old Account
    Broloth so you are saying that internet pages can never fail. Wow, i have a friend that works in IT I must talk to. And no I'm not hateful, hate is a strong word, I never understood ppl that tell ppl how they feel instead of telling ppl how they THINK they feel, think about the difference for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Broloth View Post
    Because I love Blizzard...
    dude...

I don't think that the feeling is mutual...
    Gamers are too obsessed with the death of games. Imagine if all that energy was channeled into the LIFE of games.

At this point, the original purpose of the thread has been fulfilled... but the rest of it is still so hilarious - especially OP's "I cant' be wrong" attitude and its manifestations. Good fun.

<< I deleteded it as ppl cannot keep a civil discussion without agressions toward specific persons. Next time I do a thread I will wrap it in rainbows and pillows>>
    No, you deleted it because you were wrong are were too arrogant to admit it after NUMEROUS people set you right and pointed you towards the FAQ.

Broloth so you are saying that internet pages can never fail. Wow, i have a friend that works in IT I must talk to. And no I'm not hateful, hate is a strong word, I never understood ppl that tell ppl how they feel instead of telling ppl how they THINK they feel, think about the difference for a while.
    It's fairly evident from your original post in this thread that you were hating Blizzard for something that you didn't bother to check for yourself.

But let bygones be bygones, accept the fact that you were wrong to accuse them like that, and move on. As should everyone else (despite the amusement I received from reading this thread).

15+ Year Old Account
    Jabberwocky: Short answer: No.

Liara: again, hate is a strong word, read up on it.

For those coming into the thread

Quote Originally Posted by Cryonic
    I'm very happy with Blizzard overall, BUT...
    How greedy of Blizzard isn't this, that even when he purchased the regular + BC + Wrath expansion pack its still not enough to even be allowed to group.
    This was the initial complaint the OP made.

---------- Post added 2012-10-06 at 09:22 AM ----------

Both the phrases "hating" and "hater" don't have to do with the actual emotion of hate, read up on them.

15+ Year Old Account
    Broloth didn't post the entire post there, just to be clear

Arguing semantics at this point is pointless.
    You were displaying generic negative emotions towards Blizzard, due to something that you thought was a result of their greediness, and which was clearly displayed in multiple places as a result of fund transfer times.
    Better?

Broloth that pulp fiction image and the "I will destroy you with all the power and testicular fortitude my keyboard and monitor will give me" line is awesome
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ