Page 17 of 103 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Meari View Post
    For Japanese songs I usually just memorize the characters and I can distinguish them. Some songs don't even have an official English name so I guess that's the best you can do
    Well, some of them have their name in English in the description thank god. :P

I just listened to those of Kyary and I loved them! I wont check now the other two channels because it will take some time, tomorrow for sure.

Also, the two versions of ponpon, I like both actually. :P

I really love these songs, they are really happy songs, I don't know. :P English music isn't like this at all. xD

So I was driving home from school tonight when on the radio Gangnam Style started playing. It kind of blew my mind, it was really the last song I expected to hear on the radio.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by worprz View Post
    So I was driving home from school tonight when on the radio Gangnam Style started playing. It kind of blew my mind, it was really the last song I expected to hear on the radio.
    It's honestly the song I expect to hear the most for the next month or two. All over college, on the radio, etc. Tons of popular US artists are tweeting, Psy is meeting them, etc...It's blown up ridiculously.

Now if I heard Abracadabra by B.E.G. or Twinkle Twinkle by Girl's Day, something like that on the radio, then my mind would be fucking exploded.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurdiern View Post
    It's honestly the song I expect to hear the most for the next month or two. All over college, on the radio, etc. Tons of popular US artists are tweeting, Psy is meeting them, etc...It's blown up ridiculously.

Now if I heard Abracadabra by B.E.G. or Twinkle Twinkle by Girl's Day, something like that on the radio, then my mind would be fucking exploded.
    I guess it wasn't the last song I expected to hear but I had no idea it was so big.

10+ Year Old Account
    \o/ Perfume is my favourite J-pop band so you should definitely check them out. Capsule is okay, but far from as good as Perfume.

TVXQ come back, forgot to post earlier:

Never been a huge fan, but it was okay, I guess.
    Never been a big fan of them either ("Keep your head down" was quite good tho), but damn the choreography is awesome. Try watching their dance practice for a better look at it!
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Kinda late with this one but.. SPICA! ^_^
    Love this group!

Also, new girl group Fiestar. Pretty great debut if ya ask me!

Last edited by 2NE1; 2012-10-04 at 03:13 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by 2NE1 View Post
    Kinda late with this one but.. SPICA! ^_^
    Love this group!

[video=youtube;hXugfiaxLYQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXugfiaxLYQ&feature=BFa&list=ULK2PPEF0DmR4[video]

Also, new girl group Fiestar. Pretty great debut if ya ask me!

[video=youtube;uVLXrjhw_xk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVLXrjhw_xk[video]
    Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    [video=youtube;jd2-Nf86jvA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jd2-Nf86jvA[video]
    http://en.rocketnews24.com/2011/06/2...he-miniskirts/
    Heard all 3, and I must say that the first one is so damn amazing! I loved all of them but the one from Spica is just amazing, loved it a lot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    Never been a big fan of them either ("Keep your head down" was quite good tho), but damn the choreography is awesome. Try watching their dance practice for a better look at it!
    Me either, the only song of theirs I listen to is the same one you mentioned their older songs aren't awful imo but still don't like them that much.
    This new song is alright though, not as good as 'Keep your head down' but better than their older songs.

I'm still listening to that weather girls song on repeat x.x
    Addicting as hell!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    This new song is alright though, not as good as 'Keep your head down' but better than their older songs.
    Exactly how I feel about TVXQ! ^.^
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

2NE1 comeback got pushed back to November, so nothing really big happening this month it looks like scratch that, apparently Epik High is having a comeback soon! On the plus side, SNSD and Taeyang will also be releasing new material on the same month!

Just found this, not an official release but still pretty good:

2NE1!!!!! Can't wait for their English Album!

Awesome dance moves here!

10+ Year Old Account
    But SNSD's new album won't be released in october, it's currently scheduled to be released the 28th of November according to http://soshified.com/2012/10/girls-g...ngle-and-album! Only artist/band I really keep much track of so I wouldn't know about the rest. Looking forward to 4minute, SHINee, Miss A and EXO-M/K! :O
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently they're also going to promote in Korea around the same time. I don't know if it's just rumors but I've seen it being reported on several sites that they are going to have a Korean comeback in October and Japanese album out in November.
    If that's true, I stand corrected. ^.^ I haven't heard anything about a Korean comeback, though. Only news I've seen has been about the new Japanese album, and the next single won't even be out until early November! I wouldn't mind a Korean comeback in October, the sooner the better. So I do hope you're right :3
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Deleted

hope it works

10+ Year Old Account
    It's probably just a rumor, because it sounds really odd. Why would they release a Korean song/album and then move ahead to Japan the next month? Another thing to keep in mind is that it's SM Entertainment, they'll be releasing 30 teaser videos/images before we get the actual song

Oh and that image also says EXO is going to comeback this month. 2 big SM groups at the same time doesn't really make any sense either.

Still, I hope it's true! =D
    Does sound really odd.

Didn't Oh! and TVXQ's "Catch Me" release on the same date? Doesn't make sense to me but if it's happened before I guess it could happen again! (If SNSD really does have a comeback this month) And yeah, looking forward to the millions of teasers.. ><
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

im so bookmarking this thread!
    warp field to weaken its armor, let it close, then tech armor! - Turian hipster

kpop's ok.

videos of hot kpop girls falling on their faces during live concerts...AWESOME!!!!

just youtube "kpop accidents" and have a bag of popcorn ready to go.

New song from miss A!!! They got me hooked on K-pop back when Breathe was released. That was the first K-pop song I ever heard.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by 2NE1 View Post
    New song from miss A!!! They got me hooked on K-pop back when Breathe was released. That was the first K-pop song I ever heard.

[video=youtube;EkSOOiMDGiY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkSOOiMDGiY&feature=plcp[video]
    It's a very nice song, I totally love it.