Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Don't ever again say warrior is the only class who needs to be fixed

You. I've been playing through two of the worst seasons of my entire life on my warrior. I haven't been able to get into a single RBG because we brought no utility, and everything we gave other classes did better. We were useless. You had a slight chance of finding an arena team which was kitty cleave. But otherwise, no. Why bring a warrior when you have all of the other classes that give everything the warrior does, but ten times better?

You're shocked that a warrior can actually kill you for once. You're used to laugh when a warrior comes charging at you, because you could kill him with closed eyes. Please, you're destroying our class with your whine. You'll make us as useless again like in S10 & S11. Mages, locks, dk's and everything crying. Do you understand how we've felt during these two seasons?

I met a warlock in duel yesterday. I'm duelist around 2.2k xp, and he was around 2.5k xp. He critted me for 170k with a chaos bolt and I survived with 1k HP then luckily killed him. He told me I was OP because he didn't win. I was thinking, what the fuck? What would happen if I told that every class are OP that wins over me in duel? If he'd crit 171k instead of 170k I'd be dead. That's 50% of my HP with a chaos bolt. And if you ask me, that's ridiciously OP.

Just because a warrior kills you in duel/pvp for once because they haven't done in two years, that doesn't mean they're broken. Please accept the fucking fact that warriors are up to par with other classes again. We have insane burst, but our damage distribution is bad. Once we don't have our CD's we're crap for 3-5 minutes.

I have full honor gear, 5.4k resilience. And this is what a DK did to me. So don't tell me that warrior is the broken class and if you nerf it everything will become balanced. Because that makes me so fucking mad.

HE CRIT ME FOR 327K! THAT'S ONESHOT!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sowz View Post
    You're shocked that a warrior can actually kill you for once. You're used to laugh when a warrior comes charging at you, because you could kill him with closed eyes. Please, you're destroying our class with your whine. You'll make us as useless again like in S10 & S11. Mages, locks, dk's and everything crying. Do you understand how we've felt during these two seasons?
    Like all the other classes from tarrens mill to season 9 cs nerf.

You got HIT with Crackling Jade Lightning for 26882 damage. Full pvp geared monks can crit for 15kish with Crackling jade lightning. So, therefore, you had some huge ass debuff on yourself which made the DK hit you so hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Axola View Post
    You got HIT with Crackling Jade Lightning for 26882 damage. Full pvp geared monks can crit for 15kish with Crackling jade lightning. So, therefore, you had some huge ass debuff on yourself which made the DK hit you so hard.
    I copped a 214k Chaos Bolt in AB earlier with no debuffs on me, just sitting at Blacksmith and suddenly 60% of my health is gone.

Deleted
    I did not have any debuff.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sowz View Post
    I did not have any debuff.
    Obliterate crits for like 150k raidbuffed against fully debuffed mobs while wearing full pve gear.
    So how do you think someone in pvp gear probably without being even close to raidbuffed deal more than double that against someone with full resilience ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kane49 View Post
    Obliterate crits for like 150k raidbuffed against fully debuffed mobs while wearing full pve gear.
    So how do you think someone in pvp gear probably without being even close to raidbuffed deal more than double that against someone with full resilience ?
    If you want to believe that I had the orb which makes me take 30% more damage, then do it. 327k x 0.70 = 228k. If I wouldn't have a debuff that's still 228k and is crazy.

Why not give us the whole screenshot so we can see for ourselves what is going on. These numbers just don't add up.

You're in the BG with the orb. nice try.

10+ Year Old Account
    You were in the Temple of Kotmogu battleground (I can tell from the grass). I think you take something like 90% extra damage (it might go up over time) for holding the orb but you also gain 30% damage. So if both you and the DK that hit you were holding an orb... that's what happens. You should try Executing him and see how high that crits for.

I do agree that Obliterate hits way too hard anyway though.

Edit: Susej ninja'd it.
    Last edited by shalnath; 2012-10-07 at 05:46 PM.

You were benefitting from Second Wind, so your health was low.

Do DK's still get added damage to mobs/players that are low hp? It used to be a talent, I know...did it get rolled into their specs?

10+ Year Old Account
    Either way, debuff or not. A DK hitting you for 200k+ is a bit ridiculous. I love playing my warrior. And it is frustrating seeing us get up to par with other classes, then because we are "lopping" peoples heads off. Everyone cries foul. Nerf the warrior. Warriors have next to nothing when it comes to survivability (when compared to the DKs, Pallies, Druids etc).

160k frost bomb - 70k icelance
    reporting in son.

full dreadful btw

Quote Originally Posted by Lockrocker75 View Post
    Either way, debuff or not. A DK hitting you for 200k+ is a bit ridiculous. I love playing my warrior. And it is frustrating seeing us get up to par with other classes, then because we are "lopping" peoples heads off. Everyone cries foul. Nerf the warrior. Warriors have next to nothing when it comes to survivability (when compared to the DKs, Pallies, Druids etc).
    Im sorry, but thats bullshit.

2x Spell Reflect
    Deterrence, shield wall

BEST FUCKING PASSIVE HEAL IN GAME

and then there is Skill Stance

Warriors are so good at survivability that you never go on them in arena... ever... unless they are the last person alive.

---------- Post added 2012-10-07 at 06:04 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by cexspa View Post
    160k frost bomb - 70k icelance
    reporting in son.

full dreadful btw
    Did you have a debuff? My mage is 8/8 conquest the rest is dreadful or malevolent, and my highest frost bomb in pvp was 85k and icelance 47k (its like 80k in pve)

Im not trying to call bullshit, but that seems rediculously high, I have 18% power and something like 52% resil for a feel on my gear

I'm assuming you were doing temple of Kotu-whatever-it's-called. Did you get hit by a guy with a ball? Maybe he also had berserking, buffs, external buffs, trinkets, etc.

Stuff stacks, y'know.

Please uncrop the picture to show the area you were in. If it's Kotu, I'm gonna laugh so hard at you.

---------- Post added 2012-10-07 at 02:07 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Lockrocker75 View Post
    You obviously don't know how to play a Warrior then.

Your gap closers are retardedly amazing, Second Wind is ridiculous, Spell Reflect, Shield Wall, All that other crap you guys got that I don't even know about.

Don't even. Just don't even.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Lol I have no clue what you guys are talking about I crit 302k executes with avatar and a crit.

The problem is how effective Warriors are when they CD stack and outside of them. When a Warrior uses his "one-shot" macro, Avatar, Reck, Deadly Calm, Banner, Trinkets, possibly Blood Fury, its almost too difficult to survive; no amount of CDs like that should be able to be used together.

Even outside of those DPS cooldowns, Warrs have a ton of up-time on most classes. Multiple silences, stuns, interrupts galore. Warrior damage is still amazing outside of CD's.

Give it some time and we'll see the nerfs come to Warriors on BM Hunters. No class should ever be able to literally global someone in a Shockwave.
    Last edited by Schirmy; 2012-10-07 at 07:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Schirm View Post
    The problem is how effective Warriors are when they CD stack and outside of them. When a Warrior uses his "one-shot" macro, Avatar, Reck, Deadly Calm, Banner, Trinkets, possibly Blood Fury, its almost too difficult to survive; no amount of CDs like that should be able to be used together.

Even outside of those DPS cooldowns, Warrs have a ton of up-time on most classes. Multiple silences, stuns, interrupts galore. Warrior damage is still amazing outside of CD's.

Give it some time and we'll see the nerfs come to Warriors on BM Hunters. No class should ever be able to literally global someone in a Shockwave.
    Yeah, this is pretty much on the ball. It would be nice to see some cooldowns not available simultaneously, and they could definitely use a bit of a CC nerf. With Shockwave as it currently exists, charge stun on a separate dr and gag order seem too much. I'd like to see something done about being completely shut down. With the damage you're taking you can't afford to be ccd indefinitely. I certainly don't want to see a repeat of S9, but warriors have so much going for them right now that some reasonable adjustments won't break your class.

BM hunters are a lot worse though. The burst damage is just plain retarded. I think blink strike/lynx rush must synergize too well with BM, since the pets do so much damage to begin with.

You're shocked that a warrior can actually kill you for once.
    Funny. For 4 seasons of Arena, drooling, facerolling Warriors simply found a mediocre Resto Druid and slept their way to Gladiator. It was the most overpowered garbage this game has ever seen. Every attempt to adjust it did nothing, and Blizzard was forced to basically remove 2v2 from any relevance by removing the rewards.

This jackass had the Orb debuff and a warrior popped all cd's on him. Now he's qq'ing that he died...what a surprise.