Deleted

Puzzling with an item choice... (The Klaxxi epics)

Hey Guys,

Is it only me or "Leggings of the Frenzy" is better than the rewards from Klaxxi "Leggings of the Poisoned Soul"

And "Incineration Belt" is better than the Klaxxi reward "Klaxxi Lash of the Orator"

I am playing affliction and the crit seems to near useless. I have just got revered with The Klaxxi and I think both of the epics are useless for affliction?

Is it me wrong or ?

P.S.
    Cant paste links... ;/

You gain 26 itemlevels, you can reforge. I sincerely doubt they are worse.

Deleted
    Even after the reforge you are loosing tons of haste and mastery...

10+ Year Old Account
    If it were me, I would go for the Neck if you haven't already. Ring from Golden Lotus honored would be your best choice atm though. In the near future, either this Tuesday or next Tuesday, the cloak from Shado-Pan honored and the bracers from The August Celestial's. Those are your four definite choices. You won't receive any rings, bracers or cloaks through raiding until the new raids come out. If you are lucky enough to get the neck from Galleon, try going for the ring,cloak,bracers. Everything else isn't worth going for. I repeat, don't go for the pants! It's a waste of VP.

Edit: Well the pants will eventually be worth going but you have other VP items that hold way, WAY more value. Plus that gives you more time with Sha of Anger to hopefully drop your tier pants. Right now, it wouldn't be wise to buy the pants.
    Last edited by Palmz; 2012-10-06 at 09:37 PM.
    Palmz - Warlock
    Imminent
    JUICE
    Eternal Reign
    Infallible
    Duality

Quote Originally Posted by Palmz View Post
    If it were me, I would go for the Neck if you haven't already. Ring from Golden Lotus honored would be your best choice atm though. In the near future, either this Tuesday or next Tuesday, the cloak from Shado-Pan honored and the bracers from The August Celestial's. Those are your four definite choices. You won't receive any rings, bracers or cloaks through raiding until the new raids come out. If you are lucky enough to get the neck from Galleon, try going for the ring,cloak,bracers. Everything else isn't worth going for. I repeat, don't go for the pants! It's a waste of VP.

Edit: Well the pants will eventually be worth going but you have other VP items that hold way, WAY more value. Plus that gives you more time with Sha of Anger to hopefully drop your tier pants. Right now, it wouldn't be wise to buy the pants.
    Yup, I'm going for ring then cloak from VP and bracers, neck and ring from conquest then the neck from golden lotus if I can bother finishing the dailies with them. The PvP neck has haste/mastery though compared to crit/hit from golden lotus so it's probably not even that much of an upgrade to get the neck from golden lotus.

i got the neck from emperors(crit/haste) . got the ring first with vp. then cloak and bracers next on the list. definitely not getting legs/belt/gloves since they are completely terrible itemization and bosses from the raid drop better(haste/mastery for gloves/belt)
    Intel i7 4790k @ 4.4GHz | Asetek 550LC 120MM Watercooler | MSI Z97 PC MATE | XFX Radeon R9 390X 8GB | ADATA 16GB DDR3-2133MHz XPG V3 |
    1TB WD Caviar Blue | 128GB Sandisk Z400S SSD | NZXT Phantom 410 | EVGA 750W SuperNova G1 80+ GOLD | External 2TB WD Elements

Deleted
    VP capping is going to be an issue early on, don't "waste" VP on items with crit when there are ample item choices without it, pick the crit items up after you've got the rest.

Guys don't forget that when you hit exalted with Golden Lotus and The Klaxxi you get a quest which gives you a 489 ring and necklace! Spend your point wisely

http://www.wowhead.com/quest=31612
    http://www.wowhead.com/quest=30646

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Palmz View Post

I'd recommend the malevolent pvp pants to hold you guys over until a replacement is available and they only require conquest points which is 2 weeks of capping the minimum

Made by dubbelbasse

Deleted
    I am still puzzling if the items are worth the time and the VP... anyone can answer?

Should I save for golden lotus ring + august celestials?

Quote Originally Posted by Mnmlstc View Post
    I am still puzzling if the items are worth the time and the VP... anyone can answer?

Should I save for golden lotus ring + august celestials?
    You shouldn't save anything during progress. That's my view on the matter.

However you should take PvP gear in consideration. If a valor item has a stat you don't want and a PvP item has two stats you want, then go for the PvP item first. If there's socket bonuses and you only get PvP resilience/power from it then the valor item is probably better even if it has worse stats.