Page 6 of 235 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I wasn't a huge fan of the Fullbring Arc, but the fights at the end were pretty epic Byakuya Vs Tsukishima ranks VERY high in my list of top bleach fights, although Shunsui Vs Starrk, my current Number One, will take ALOT to beat .

I don't think these guys are Fullbring Augmented though, I think they're just Turbocharged Quincy. These guys are to Quincy what Arrancar are to Hollows, I mean they've spent 1000 years in training for the soul purpose of wiping Shinigami out, in the same way Shinigami tried to wipe them out in the past.

I do think they have more to show for themselves though, I mean of the 11 Stern Ritter in the Invading army... 7 are already dead So either the last four will prove MUCH stronger than the others, or their whole invasion plan rests on Juha Bach being a monster, which is a very bad idea.

Either that or Kubo is going to be lame and have them free Aizen, which would end... well who cares how that ends, I'd stop reading.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    I wasn't a huge fan of the Fullbring Arc, but the fights at the end were pretty epic Byakuya Vs Tsukishima ranks VERY high in my list of top bleach fights, although Shunsui Vs Starrk, my current Number One, will take ALOT to beat .

I don't think these guys are Fullbring Augmented though, I think they're just Turbocharged Quincy. These guys are to Quincy what Arrancar are to Hollows, I mean they've spent 1000 years in training for the soul purpose of wiping Shinigami out, in the same way Shinigami tried to wipe them out in the past.

I do think they have more to show for themselves though, I mean of the 11 Stern Ritter in the Invading army... 7 are already dead So either the last four will prove MUCH stronger than the others, or their whole invasion plan rests on Juha Bach being a monster, which is a very bad idea.

Either that or Kubo is going to be lame and have them free Aizen, which would end... well who cares how that ends, I'd stop reading.
    Aizen's getting out one way or another. I don't think it'd be lame.

How he handles Aizen being back would make or break the story I think.

Anyways, these Quincy..I don't think they're supercharged.

How would they be? And also you need to remember, why would Kirge say Ishida, an inexperienced Quincy who's NOT super charged, would be stronger than him?
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Deleted
    I think now more than ever that Aizen will, unfortunately, be freed from his prison, how it will end? I have no idea, but it needs a good reason and a back up story otherwise it will totally ruin this arc.

About the Quincy's, they might be breed humans with super powers? I don't know. For what I understand they are human right? And Juha Bach too? Then how come has he and the others lived for so long and didn't die? I'm sure they have some kind of power or something that enables them to live the same as the Shinigami, but I don't know.

Also, I still don't understand why Uryu's arrows would be stronger than the dude that said so. Well, it's been like what, 17 months since we saw him fight, so maybe he has gotten a lot stronger, I hope, like Chad and Orihime too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    Aizen's getting out one way or another. I don't think it'd be lame.

How he handles Aizen being back would make or break the story I think.

Anyways, these Quincy..I don't think they're supercharged.

How would they be? And also you need to remember, why would Kirge say Ishida, an inexperienced Quincy who's NOT super charged, would be stronger than him?
    True true, I guess if Aizen got out, but the handled it well it COULD be ok, but I'd be very very sceptical, I thought Aizen's arc was one of the best in any manga, and now he's down, he should stay there. If they DO bring him back, they'd need to do something very special with it, not just "Hey I'm back! MASS HYPNOSIS!! oh Ichigo FGT'd again and I'm down :*("

Let me rephrase.. When I say Super Charged, I mean they've trained and worked so that they're just a level above, not like Hogyoku charged or anything, just they've spent a LOT of time to make themselves as badass as they can be.

Well.. That's the question really isn't it why WOULD he say that? No one knows, but I'm guessing it's something to do with the Ishida bloodline, maybe they're 'pure' Quincy, or Quincy Royalty or something, and as such they're expected to be alot stronger than normal, maybe it was some forshadowing, to show that Ishida is going to come back from wherever he is now and do some awesome shiz.

Also I think Quincy are just human, but their work with Reishi has extended their lifespans and given them endurance and strength above that of a 'normal' human being.

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.

True true, I guess if Aizen got out, but the handled it well it COULD be ok, but I'd be very very sceptical, I thought Aizen's arc was one of the best in any manga, and now he's down, he should stay there. If they DO bring him back, they'd need to do something very special with it, not just "Hey I'm back! MASS HYPNOSIS!! oh Ichigo FGT'd again and I'm down :*("

Let me rephrase.. When I say Super Charged, I mean they've trained and worked so that they're just a level above, not like Hogyoku charged or anything, just they've spent a LOT of time to make themselves as badass as they can be.

Well.. That's the question really isn't it why WOULD he say that? No one knows, but I'm guessing it's something to do with the Ishida bloodline, maybe they're 'pure' Quincy, or Quincy Royalty or something, and as such they're expected to be alot stronger than normal, maybe it was some forshadowing, to show that Ishida is going to come back from wherever he is now and do some awesome shiz.

Also I think Quincy are just human, but their work with Reishi has extended their lifespans and given them endurance and strength above that of a 'normal' human being.
    Hmmm. Alright I get your point.

The way I don't believe they could possibly be supercharged is because of their really strange and unique abilities. Like changing into an ape? Or turning into another person and having their abilities? That screams Fullbringer.

Aizen is going to have a huge effect on this war when he gets out. Everyone's been wondering what his Bankai is, and I think that will too.

Regardless, this week's chapter, shit will hit the fan and something horrible will happen at the end.

I have to give Kubo props. His storytelling these last 2 arcs have been amazing.

Deleted
    Well now that I remember, it was said that we will see everyone's Bankai from the people we haven't seen, meaning that Aizen will show again for sure. :/

Also, about the Quincy, as far as I know, Quincy is Fullbringer too no? It's humans with special abilities and that's what Fullbringer is right?

I wouldn't admire if the these Quincy had more than just Quincy powers, maybe they have another Fullbringer? It's a possibility.

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Well now that I remember, it was said that we will see everyone's Bankai from the people we haven't seen, meaning that Aizen will show again for sure. :/

Also, about the Quincy, as far as I know, Quincy is Fullbringer too no? It's humans with special abilities and that's what Fullbringer is right?

I wouldn't admire if the these Quincy had more than just Quincy powers, maybe they have another Fullbringer? It's a possibility.
    Possibly.

I've also theorized Juha Bach might be Yamamoto's illegitimate Son or Grandson.

10+ Year Old Account
    :O source please! If this was 100% true and confirmed then I will be the happiest puppy in the WORLD , means we're guarenteed Shunsui, Ukitake, Unohana and Urahara's Bankai.... That would be BEYOND epic

I've also theorized Juha Bach might be Yamamoto's illegitimate Son or Grandson.
    haha what gave you that idea? Don't get me wrong, I think I'd be okay if that came out, but it's a bit far fetched isn't it?

:O source please! If this was 100% true and confirmed then I will be the happiest puppy in the WORLD , means we're guarenteed Shunsui, Ukitake, Unohana and Urahara's Bankai.... That would be BEYOND epic

haha what gave you that idea? Don't get me wrong, I think I'd be okay if that came out, but it's a bit far fetched isn't it?
    Their appearances. They look VERY similar.

You have to also wonder what EXACTLY happened in the war between the Quincy and Shinigami.

Not only this but it would explain:

A) Why Yamamoto failed to kill him. He couldn't bring himself to do it because he was his own flesh and blood.

And..

B) Why Yamamoto seems to harbor so much hatred for him. Hatred breeds from Love.

Deleted
    I don't have a source. Someone here said that Kubo, the dude who's making Bleach manga, we would see everyone's bankai, that person didn't have a source too so I don't know, but it would be good.

10+ Year Old Account
    A) Why Yamamoto failed to kill him. He couldn't bring himself to do it because he was his own flesh and blood.

You have a damn fine point there...

We all ready '1000 years ago, Yama-ji couldn't kill him' and took that to mean he tried and failed, because he wasn't strong enough or something, no one thought it would be he had the chance to kill him, but couldn't bring himself to do it... interesting....

I don't have a source. Someone here said that Kubo, the dude who's making Bleach manga, we would see everyone's bankai, that person didn't have a source too so I don't know, but it would be good.
    Ah.... no offence then mate, but I'll believe it when I see them all then . tbh we still have SO freakin many Bankai to see... It wouldn't surprise me if we saw SOME of them, but I doubt we'll see them all. For instance would that include people like Yoruichi, Isshin and Tessai? Or just the Captains...

tbh now we've seen Yama-ji's I just want to see Shunsui's and I'd be happy

Deleted
    Ah.... no offence then mate, but I'll believe it when I see them all then . tbh we still have SO freakin many Bankai to see... It wouldn't surprise me if we saw SOME of them, but I doubt we'll see them all. For instance would that include people like Yoruichi, Isshin and Tessai? Or just the Captains...

Well, now I don't know, but the ones that I really want to see are Kisuke's, Yoruichi's(atleast her shikai. ), Zaraki's and Unahona's. Right now I don't remember any more, from the ones I really want to see, but it would be good if they showed all bankais.

You have a damn fine point there...

We all ready '1000 years ago, Yama-ji couldn't kill him' and took that to mean he tried and failed, because he wasn't strong enough or something, no one thought it would be he had the chance to kill him, but couldn't bring himself to do it... interesting....

Well, here's the thing.

I saw the interview on tumblr and it had a link to the article.

..The issue though is the fact that the blog I reblogged the interview from changed their URL and I cannot find it now.

http://anthonyaaa.tumblr.com/post/17...ward-to-in-the This is part of the interview. It's at least some proof it exists.

Deleted
    I couldn't find any sources for that Destil, but I found this.

http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/final-arc

“Kubo says the Soul Society Arc was about Rukia, Arrancar arc was about Orihime and Lost Substitute Arc was about Sado. Based on this, the new arc will likely be about Uryu. “

10+ Year Old Account
    I honestly stopped watching after the second season. Too many storylines with too many side characters, it just became a confusing mess, especially if you missed an episode.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Whidbey View Post
    I honestly stopped watching after the second season. Too many storylines with too many side characters, it just became a confusing mess, especially if you missed an episode.
    Not really. If you skip the fillers it's just fine and not confusing at all.

I couldn't find any sources for that Destil, but I found this.

http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/final-arc
    I didn't hear about that but that's..interesting.

I feel like this war in Soul Society is the first Act out of 4 or 5.

The next will be recovery, then counter attack, climax, and final battle.

Deleted
    I didn't hear about that but that's..interesting.

I feel like this war in Soul Society is the first Act out of 4 or 5.

The next will be recovery, then counter attack, climax, and final battle.
    Pretty much this. It makes sense too, since it's the last arc and it's said that this will be the longest Arc ever. I can't for wait!

It's probably going to end by the ends of the next summer. I wouldn't admire myself it lasted till then or maybe a bit more, if it's as big as I think.

Pretty much this. It makes sense too, since it's the last arc and it's said that this will be the longest Arc ever. I can't for wait!

It's probably going to end by the ends of the next summer. I wouldn't admire myself it lasted till then or maybe a bit more, if it's as big as I think.
    If anything this Arc will end at the end of Next year or early 2014/mid 2014.

Kubo said this is a long arc.

Deleted
    If anything this Arc will end at the end of Next year or early 2014/mid 2014.

Kubo said this is a long arc.
    Even longer? :O Wow! It's bigger than I thought then. HUGE!

Now, I'm not sure if I'm happy because it will last a long time, or because it will resemble Dragon Ball, in the aspect of a fight lasting 99999999999x episodes.