Pet Battle issue

Idk where else to put this. I am having aq problem that when I go into 2 pet battles, my skills 1-6 lock.

First battle I'm fine, after it I'm fine, but when I enter the second pet battle, I can't use my 1-6 keybinds until I reload.

I disabled all my addons and it was fixed.

Started turning back on:
    A-L: No problem
    M-Z: No problem
    A-Z: Broke again.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    Idk where else to put this. I am having aq problem that when I go into 2 pet battles, my skills 1-6 lock.

First battle I'm fine, after it I'm fine, but when I enter the second pet battle, I can't use my 1-6 keybinds until I reload.

I disabled all my addons and it was fixed.

Started turning back on:
    A-L: No problem
    M-Z: No problem
    A-Z: Broke again.
    Probably a conflict between two addons. Actionbar addons need to call the ClearOverrideBindings function on their main bars in order for the pet actionbar to work.

Disable any actionbar addons you have and try again.

Quote Originally Posted by Elv View Post
    Probably a conflict between two addons. Actionbar addons need to call the ClearOverrideBindings function on their main bars in order for the pet actionbar to work.

Disable any actionbar addons you have and try again.
    Any action bar only addon like Bartender? Or any addon that affects anything on my action bar?

I have disabled Bartender, and Masque: Caith. Still had the problem.
    Last edited by Pandragon; 2012-10-08 at 02:37 AM.

Any action bar only addon like Bartender? Or any addon that affects anything on my action bar?

I have disabled Bartender, and Masque: Caith. Still had the problem.
    It may be possible that bartender4 is causing it, but I would of imagined they updated it by now. Are you using an old bartender4?

You can try disabling all addons except Bartender4 to see if it still happens.
    Last edited by Elv; 2012-10-08 at 02:41 AM.

omfg it was my Speedy actions addon. I turned it off and my pet battles went fine. Turned it on, and they broke again, turned it off, fixed.
    Last edited by Pandragon; 2012-10-08 at 05:18 AM.

omfg it was my Speedy actions addon. I turned it off and my pet battles went fine. Turned it on, and they broke again, turned it off, fixed.
    Speedy actions isn't really needed anymore either. Blizzard has the option to do the same thing in their interface.